Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rants

Go down 
+3
Sarahnade.
Moonlight Drive
Charlatan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlatan

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 12:02 am

aww that sucks Sad
i know how you feel about missing out on a concert, there
was a Rise Against concert in July that i wanted to go to so
badly but the friends who i asked to come with me couldn't go
so i wasn't able to go >.<
Back to top Go down
http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
greendea

greendea

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 3:46 am

NeedlesAndPins.xx wrote:
yep!

that's exactly why I feel ten times better here on BTIT.

Grrr! We don't force you guys to do anything, we don't correct you on your grammar and stuff unless we were messing around or something LOL And we let you guys spam all you want. it's so awesome how laid-back this forum is. We'll except anyone from anywhere as long as they like GD and Adie. You don't even have to be obsessed with either of them!! You could even only know 2 things about GD or Adie and had just discovered them, you're still aloud to join here. If that same person joined AS and then didn't know that much at all about GD or Adie and started posted stuff or whatever they'd probably get banned!

And that is just bull crap about Billie not being a punk anymore!!! Are they supposed to be fans or what cause they're not acting like fans at all! I think that Jade is getting tired of their crap too cause i never see her on. Hardly anyone goes on anymore. Aska and Maggie are the only two i ever see on when i go on there and most the time i'm the only one there. And punks dead???? maybe. possibly. But I guess they're gonna say that GD isn't punk anymore! Why even listen to them if you're just going to bash them? Gawd, I swear most of them act like they only care about Green Day for their looks and nothing else! A couple of them are obsessive over Mike, Ash is overly obsessed with tre! Yeah, Jade is obsessed with Billie but she's not like the others on there and she actually has many reasons why she loves him.

The only reason I go on there is to talk to Jade or whatever but she's never on.

And yeah, Ash thinks she knows EVERYTHING. She's a stuck up no it all!

blahhhh

well jade was the first person who said bj sold out Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 4:01 am

anyway thank you girls for the support, i love you all! i think their problem is that they don't really want to have fuckin conversations with other people, because they think all the same and if you are different from them you're a spammer and a poser.... they think bj sold out, i got very angry... but even before they were bitches, they totally ignored me and when i said something they attack me, like in kurt's thread, where i said i don't know what it had happened really, someone told me to go to hell... when i remember that, they said they just fuckin didn't care, but when i stood up for bj and Punk they didn't want me to say bad words and then i was the only one that couldn't speak about my rage against their stupidity
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 4:08 am

Katelyn - It does suck. It sucks badly. Sorry you couldn't go to that Rise Against concert either Sad

Vale - Pfft. What Green Day fan says Billie Joe "sold out"? That's so stupid. Billie Joe has not sold out. His still the same Billie Joe he was 10 years ago. So Green Day's music is different, that doesn't mean they sold out. It means they wanted to try something new and thought their fans would understand. I guess some didn't. It's just stupid, I hate it when people say bands "sell out".

That's stupid. When asking a question on the forum, no matter what it is, they should answer you. Not tell you to "go to Hell" or something. They are so immature and need to grow up.

Same with on 2LYA forum. They talk and talk about funny things or mean things, and you can't join in. Your posts are ignored, most of the time. And if you do one little thing wrong, they attack you and post in big bold sentences, literally screaming at you. It's just weird and ignorant.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 4:18 am

i think this is one of the few forum where love rules, not stupidity! anyway i hate when the people say: sell out too... a person cannot sell himself.... and anyway not green day only because they grew up and got men, not only boys.... if they continued to write songs about the masturbation in this case they would be a little pop.... masturbation gave them a lot of fans, they don't write about masturbation, they want to challenge themselves and this is punk!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 4:23 am

I agree. They can't pretend they are 21 forever, and they made the transition from snot nosed punks to grown up rocker men. I fully respect them for that, I don't think they "sold out" over it.

And if you really break down 'American Idiot', the album is still a good classic rock album. The songs are total Green Day songs. I don't know why people made such a big deal about Green Day 'changing' and such.
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 4:27 am

agree 100 % ... st jimmy, jesus of suburbia are the typical boys like bj mike and tre and the songs are typically made with words they've always used! they didn't change their minds, they just grew...

my rants of today: 3 days without seeing a person who i like Sad
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 4:53 am

awwww that sucks vale Sad

whoa...Jade said that Billie sold out? are you sure it was Jade? I'm really super surprised O.o

oh and Vale, i just can't help but notice that your english grammer and stuff is getting waaaay better!! Very Happy

GO VALE!!! WOOOOT! lolol

sorry, i just noticed that and yeah...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 4:54 am

Exactly. They didn't change, they just grew up like normal people.

Aww, thats sucks, Vale :/

My rant for today: I had to sit through a whole period listening to my ex friend blab on about how my brothers ex girlfriend (who is my friend) is a freak because she was crying because her boyfriend broke up with her. I was comforting her and talking to her about it and my ex friend is just calling her a freak and weird and such. It made me pretty mad, but I didn't say anything to her because I know if I did, I would end up flipping out and making a scene o.o
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 5:03 am

i'm sorry for you sarah, anyways thank for saying i'm better at english! ya it was jade... i remember all the things she said.. let me show you that: http://gdmaniacs.proboards77.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1187131193&page=3
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 5:29 am

Yeah, your english is getting better, Vale Smile

I just read all of the posts. That's fucking bullshit. They are not Green Day fans. I have lost all respect for Jade. She said, and I'm quoting her here:

Quote :
"They were once punk, maybe in the early days, but once you go mainstream, you lose the one and most vital component of the fucking punk culture. PUNK MUSIC WAS ABOUT NOT SELLING OUT TO BIG EXECS AND STAYING UNDERGROUND, NEVER MAINSTREAMING IT TO SUCCESS. The minute they fucking signed to Reprise, they signed their beliefs away, and it's only gotten worse since American Idiot came out"

But before she argued:

Quote :
greendea, where the fuck do you think you get off telling me I think Green Day sucks? Where in my original post did I say "Ewwe, Green Day totally sold out." If you haven't noticed, BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG IS NOT THE ONLY MEMBER OF GREEN DAY."

She completely contradicted herself there and nobody noticed. She said Billie Joe is NOT the only member of Green Day and that she DOES NOT think Green Day sold out, just Billie. Then she goes on to say that the fucking minute they sign to a major label, Green Day have sold out.

Fucking ignorant assholes. That board should fucking be deleted. Those aren't real fans if they agree with Jade, that Billie and Green Day have sold out. Those are just fucking dimwitted human beings who need to understand what the fuck they are typing before they yell at an innocent member, WHO IS DEFENDING HER FUCKING RIGHTS. Someone who actually likes Green Day.

You don't see fucking Green Day fans talking about how they have sold out. Those aren't fans. That's it. They are idiots, and that is all i'm going to say before I get more pissed off at that goddamn board.
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 5:44 am

i think the same things... they were so arrogant...i remember i had karma - 567... ash didn't respect their rules for first, because -567 pf karma it's impossible to have .. anyway this stupid story ended, thank to jimmy and i am happy only because i am different from them
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 8:06 am

that is sooo fucking stupid. and you know what i commented on that whole thing. I don't fucking care. They can argue about my post all they want. that's just showing how stupid and pathetic Green Day fans they are. Here's my post:

Quote :
okay, i think all you guys are acting stupid. Sorry but you are.

Okay about the whole Billie joe selling out thing that I've just read on here:

If Green Day never BECAME mainstream in the first place do you think you'd even know who they are?? If they were an underground band and only played in California or something who are you guys to say that people would know who Green Day are? THEY WOULDN'T. People who live in Europe, Canada, Australia, everywhere around the world, even places in the US, they would not know who the hell Green Day is.

Fuck guys! I'm sorry, but what the hell is the matter with you? Arn't you all supposed to be Green Day fans? Or have I missed a shit load of things since I've been gone? I mean, wtf?

Have you guys lost all respect for Green Day or what? Since you're all Green Day fans, havn't you had moments where they've been a total inspiration to you? My god, you're supposed to be supporting them! Not taling crap about how they've "sold out"!! That's what Green Day haters would say! The fans are supposed to be backing them up! Fuck, quit listening to the Green Day haters! They've made you all insane.

Who fucking cares if Billie wore glasses at that thing in vegas OR a hat! I'm sorry, but it's not all about the looks. Punk is not about the looks in the first place! If you knew what punk is then you would know that! Yeah, okay, "punk is not about wearing skulls and eyeliner..." maybe not okay? But maybe he just likes to wear them!

Green Day is NOT gonna be the same as they were! They've gotton older, they're not gonna act like they're 21 fucking years old anymore cause guess what? they're NOT.

They change their sound on almost nearly every album but so what? They've ALWAYS been changing their sound even before American Idiot. That's what sets them apart from every other band! that's one of the reasons why i admire them!

Yeah, I don't agree with 80 dollars for a sweater but wtf? You guys are all complaining and changing your mind all about Billie Joe just because of a sweater? OMG, 80 DOLLARS FOR A SWEATER!! BILLIE HAS GONE TO FAR! -GASP-

it's a sweater. get over it!

And you know what, i hate those words: "Sold out" Why do you think they've "sold out"! Because they're fucking popular and everyone loves them! THAT'S WHY. Fuck, for all of you who've been to a Green Day concert, I'm sorry to say this but you're actually supported the whole "sell out" thing!

I'm done with this forum. I really am. Sorry but I am. last year I joined here thinking that this was a great forum who LOVED Green Day and supported them, but guess not. I feel so fucking out of place here and Green Day fans together, it's not supposed to have that "out of place feeling". Screw this.

Delete this post I don't care cause you can just delete my profile on here too because I'm not coming back.

yeah, so that's it. they're gonna argue about that i know they are. I don't care. they might as well change their forum into a Green Day haters club. That's exactly what they are. I'm so fucking pissed off!!! And you guys know what when i get pissed off I do something about it, obviously cause of the post i posted lol. Evil or Very Mad

And you're right Sarah! Jade did just contradict herself. No one fucking noticed that? Pathetic.

All i know is, they can delete that post if they want like i said, i don't care. I'm entitled to my own fucking opinion just as they are entitled to theirs!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 8:35 am

Whoa, GO CHELSEA! *claps*

You are my hero. You said everything I would say. I love how you ended with quitting the forum. That's a slap in the face for those bastards. They are driving the Green Day fans who actually LIKE Billie, Mike & Tre for people and musicians, out of there.

Another thing: Jade was saying how since Billie is doing Adeline Street, he's not paying much attention to music anymore. Adeline Street was Adrienne's idea and project, not his. He is simply helping and supporting her out with it.

And no one notices Jade contradicted herself because everyone loves her. No one will tell her she's wrong. Probably cause she's a big poster or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 9:03 am

yeah, i agree with the whole "loving jade" thing. And yeah! Adeline was Adie's project. Billie is just helping her out and stuff cause he's a great husband that's all Smile And you know what? that 80 dollars probably didn't all go to them.

Before Jade talks shit about those prices she needs to figure out where that money is going in the first place. The people that made those designed shirts are probably getting some of that money. they're probably giving some of it to a good cause. And all the other people that helps with the clothing line, some of that money probably goes to them too. not ALL of it is going to Billie Joe and Adie.

Annnnd IF they wanted so much money for the clothing line don't you think they would've made the clothing line a lot bigger and more popular than it is????? For smart people like they are and sucessful businessmen, if they want a lot of money for something they are going to....

A) Try and promote what ever they're selling so that EVERYONE knows about it.

B) They'd be telling people about their products AT THEIR DOORSTEP. That's probably where they get all the opportunites to get money from what they're selling. Kinda like fundraisers. Tell them what you're selling, tell them or maybe not tell them if it's some sort of scammer or something, where that money is going, and you got the costumer wrapped up in your little fingers, especially if it was a popular product to begin with and if everyone loves them like for example, Cookie dough. that's probably gonna sell a whole bunch, especially during holidays and ALSO if that person is older like a grandma or something, they more than likely are gonna want the cookies more cause you all know that grandma's love making cookies for the family.

C) They're going to probably make the product avaliable for children. Children are the most EASIEST targets to get that money from what you wanna sell. Ever seen boxes of food with Dora The Explorer on it, or Spongebob. That's what gets the child interested in wanting it even though they might not even know what it it, at least if has their favorite cartoon character on it, they're gonna want it. And then of course there's the push over parents that gets whatever their child wants so they'll get it and guess what. The person that sold those is gonna get the money. Just like icecream trucks. Best opportunity? In the summer when it's all nice and hot out, the children are gonna be outside playing, they'll hear the signal that the icecream truck is coming cause of the music, and they'll go to their mommys and daddys begging for money. The icecream truck, it's probably a scam, they probably give you short of change.

That's how people make the money!!! Do you see Billie and Adie doing that? NO. You don't see them going up to people's doorstep (sadly LOL) telling you about the product and shit! So how has Billie sold out???? Does Jade really really know? Nope. She doesn't. She doesn't know where the money is all going. So how did Billie sell out???

And yeah! Green Day is paying a lot of attention to the music! just because it's a LONGER break than Jade wants! Billie even said that he wanted to take his time on the album! SO LET HIM. The album will be ten times better if you JUST LET HIM take his time! They WANT to be with their families! They WANT to see they're children every now and then! MY GOD. If they're talking shit about how they've "sold out" and how they've gone mainstream, why the hell would they want them to make another album then???? that's just gonna make them more of a "sell out"!

Fuck! They DO NOT make any sense to me! And how old is Jade supposed to be? 15? 16?

Me being 14 and you Sarah for being 13 and then the rest of us that's younger than her make a hell of a lot more sense than she does. And that to me is pathetic when a 15/16 year old can be that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 9:37 am

I agree. You said like everything.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 9:44 am

hehe. i talk a lot.

LOL

But i like making points across Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 9:46 am

lolol. you did a good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 9:48 am

lol thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 2:13 pm

Jade replied to my post and of course she used the CAPS LOCK thing like she always does. Here's her post:

Quote :
YOU ANONYMOUS BITCH I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU.

FIRST OFF, NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, SO GET THE BALLS TO COME BACK ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND TELL US WITHOUT MAKING YOURSELF ANONYMOUS YOU RETARDED PIECE OF FAT TWAT. HAVE THE FUCKING GUTS TO LOG BACK ON. BIG FUCKING DEAL, NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. YOU COULD'VE DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THIS PLANET AND GUESS THE FUCK WHAT; NO ONE WOULD HAVE CARED.

SECOND, WHAT THE FUCK. YOU ATTENTION SEEKING PIECE OF COCK. NO ONE WOULD POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT UNLESS THEY WANTED ATTENTION. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT WE TALK ABOUT, DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND THAT'S THE END OF IT. WE DON'T NEED AN EXPLANATION FROM A NOBODY, CUNT.

THIRD, NO ONE ELSE SAID THAT. THAT WAS ONE, VERY BREIF, VERY UNIMPORTANT CONVORSATION BETWEEN LIKE THREE PEOPLE. THIS SITE ISN'T DEDICATED TO HATING ON GREEN DAY YOU NUMBNUTS IT'S DEDICATED TO FUCKING WORSHIPING THEM, AND JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T ALL AGREE WITH YOUR OPINIONS DOESN'T MEAN WE ALL FUCKING HATE GREEN DAY AND THINK THEY'RE SELL OUTS. WE MENTION ONE THING ABOUT THEM SELLING OUT AND YOU SHIT A BRICK. SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN YOU DOWN SYNDROME CLIT LICKER.

JUSTBECAUSE WE MENTION ONE CON OF GREEN DAY DOES NOT - I MEAN DOES NOT - MEAN WE DO NOT LIKE GREEN DAY. AND HONESTLY, IF YOU'RE GOING TO FLIP OUT OVER A COMMENT ABOUT BILLIE'S SWEATER, WHAT THE FUCK WON'T YOU SLIP OUT OVER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SPAZZ.

DID WE AT ANY POINT SAY HE'S LESS OF A MUSICIAN BECAUSE HE WEARS EXPENSIVE SWEATERS? NO. I SAID I DIDN'T LIKE HOW HIS LOOK HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED, AND HE'S SELLING OUT HIS "OLD PUNK ROOTS". THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN HIS MUSIC YOU NIPPLE SHIT.

THIS IS A SITE ABOUT THEIR MUSIC, NOT ABOUT HOW HOT THEY'RE FACES ARE. THAT'S JUST AN ADDED BONUS. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU JOINED THIS SITE FOR, THEN YOU JOINED FOR THE WRONG REASONS DICKFUCK.

That's enough of caps. This site was built on the love and admiration for Green Day. We don't have to love every single thing they do, but you WILL come on here and RESPECT what opinions we do have.

In conclusion, you are a dumb fucking twat who needs to stop crunching nuggets in her panties everytime someone expresses self-opinion. Good, DAY.

OH. And go ahead and delete this Ash.

Here's what I said back:

Quote :
This "anonymous" bitch you are talking about's name is Chelsea. Yeah, which in the beginning when i first joined my nickname was Chelly-Roo. Hello! i've been here just about as long as you have Jade!

xxbillieizehgodxx was my first username of my account on here. I guess i've been ignored the whole time i've been here or you would've known who I was before you starting taking shit.

Putting mostly your whole post in caps locks and calling me millions of unimportant words does not make you look so intelligent Jade. You're apparently not the girl that I thought you were. I thought you were smarter than that.

If you all on this board are entitled to your opinions i am sure as hell entitled to mine.

I fucking deleted my account after i posted that messege. I even said I was done with this forum right at the end of the post. Didn't believe me?

And no, i did not fucking want attention. All i was doing was stating my opinion, and i was sticking up for Billie. That's all. Last time I checked it is a free country. I'm not the one that uses all caps lock through the whole post. The caps are just screaming, "Look at me! look at me!"

And why should I respect your opinions if you won't respect mine? I didn't join this forum cause of how Green Day looked and I didn't state in that post that it was about what you wear.

I was arguing against that, that it's not about the fashion.

I'm not gonna respect you're opinions cause you didn't respect mine. Why should I? You guys arn't any better than me and if you think you are, then you are mistaken.

And can you tell me how the hell Billie has sold out?

An Adeline sweater was 80 bucks, Big deal. Do you even know where all that money goes? It doesn't all go to Billie. So how has he sold out?

If Green Day has been focusing all on the fashion and if all they wanted from the clothing line was to get money, then why isn't Adeline Street a bigger company? If Billie was all in it for the money, you would think he would be smart enough to make a big announcement about it across the world. If he wanted to do that, don't you think he would've made a huge Adeline store? I mean, he has the money right? Because he is of course a huge rock star that only wants money and that is becoming a sell out right?

Yeah, Billie had changed. That kind of happens as you get older. If you think he's gonna act like he's 21 years old again. then you're wrong. He has kids and a family.

And oh....it's not about the fashion huh? Then why were you complaining about how he was wearing sunglasses and a hat at vegas? Why were you complaining and saying that skulls and eyeliner isn't punk? It is about the music right? Not about what's punk and what's not. If it was all about the music like you have just stated, then why are you complaining about how Billie has changed? Why should that matter if it was all about the music? Looks don't matter right?

You know, you really do contradict yourself a lot.

And i feel really sad for this forum because you know what? It used to be a great forum and now it's turned to shit.

You all delete posts when someone doesn't agree with you. If you'd respect my opinions, cause like i said you're not better and more important than anyone else, then you wouldn't delete these posts. You can't expect someone to give you all respect if you can't give it back. Cause like i've said two times before, You're not better than everyone else.

Not everyone is going to agree with what you are saying. That's the whole point of an opinion.

So thanks a lot Jade. Thank you for telling me that no one would care if i was gone. That just makes it more of a reason not to come back.

Before you start talking shit, think about what you're saying cause when you look back at your post you are going to find out that you didn't make a whole lot of sense, and you sure as hell contradicted yourself more than once.

And if you are going to yell right back at this, do it. Kill me like you said, i don't fucking care. That's just gonna show how pathetic you are. Put all your words in caps locks. Be an attection getter.

You know cause at least when you wrote a totally amazing fan fic like, I Do It All For Love, which i've took the time to read it again and even printed it all out to re-read, it was so good, you sounded more intelligent than you do now.

And I never said that any of you actually hated Green Day, I just stated that you're acting like you do. Never said that you did.

I really can't believe that I actually thought she was one of the better ones on that forum. She's just as bad. She's the one that's changed, not Billie.
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 9:41 pm

Urrrgggggghhh they SUCK !
GO CHELSEA! WOOOOOOHOOOO!
LOL

here's what Ash replied to you..

Quote :
Ahhhh. Ahhhh.

I got away for a couple hours, and I miss out on big long argumentitive posts. Fair enough, I suppose.

Chelsea, I'm sorry that you feel the way you feel. I'm not going to yell at you, I'm not going to get mad, because honestly, if you feel so negatively about MY forum, then it might be better that you do leave. No one ever said that Green Day sold out, because for one, I think we all share the same distinction of what selling out is. Second, no one deleted posts because we didn't agree with opinions. I'll have you know that any post that was deleted was deleted by the person who made the posts. Third, the only complaints mentioned thus far were only true comments made by people who aren't so stuck up celebrity worship's ass that they're afraid to see truth.

Jade said it best when she said that this site was built on love and dedication. I'm not justifying her post of all caps yelling at you in various ways, because that post WAS breaking a rule that I set up on my board, and it will go. However, I will defend with my dying breath that we are all here because we all love and are inspired by Green Day. If I didn't love this band and support them, I would fucking delete this site altogether and abandon all that I've come to know and love. I would uproot everyone and leave them fending to make their own site dedicated to Green Day.

So please, don't say that we're warped by the Green Day haters. I personally have been fending off their comments for YEARS, as have others on this site, and I STILL defend them with all my breath against people who hate them. I'm just one that won't sit by without a comment when people do something that I don't agree with. Green Day doesn't shit gold, honey. People do what's in their best interests, and sometimes, the guys interests aren't my interests. That doesn't make them bad people, or sell-outs. But that also doesn't mean I don't have the right on my own board to point out when my interests and theirs conflict.

Again, if leaving the board forever makes you feel justified in some way or another, so be it. Just don't leave here under the impression that you're the only one on this site who loves Green Day, because I can guarantee you fucking aren't.
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 9:53 pm

you are right, anyway we haven't lost anything ... stupid forum , i'm not stupid... i will never post anymore there and they always rest bitches... i think the thread they deleted: our love for jade is so stupid... why do we love so much a member to make a thread to say that.... and the others members... she's god and we adore her? NO! she's not better than everybody else!
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 9:58 pm

yeah they are stupid..
but i think the purpose behind that thread was because Jade was hospitalized or something?

anyways, i dont want to talk about them anymore v_v
why should we waste our time on them? Wink
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 3:41 am

in fact
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 4:52 am

I want to murder Jade. I want to slice her fucking throat open and watch her bleed to a slow death. She's an asshole. She's completely arrogant and immature for the shit she said. I was gritting my teeth, shaking my head and clenching my fists the whole fucking time I read her post. She pisses me off. I hate her.

She is the most ignorant bitch I have ever talked to. She called you every name in the book. She says you want attention, and there she is typing in fucking caps lock, ranting and ranting on about how she thinks Chelsea is stupid and whatnot. I could KILL her right now. I can't even tell you how much respect i've lost for her.

She didn't even know who you were because you were a guest, and she fucking goes on calling you those fucking names. Saying no one would care if you vanished off the planet. She doesn't even fucking know you! How can someone say things like that, and not give a fuck about the persons feelings? Maybe i'm just too empathetic, but I can't call people names like that and scream at them for discussing their beliefs. I can to her, though. Since she doesn't give a fuck about someone's emotions, no one should give a fuck about her.

I agree with everything you said, Chelsea. I love how you came across as the more intelligent one and made her look like the immature useless fuckface she is.

She's a two-faced immature ignorant dimwitted jerk. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rants
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: