Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rants

Go down 
+3
Sarahnade.
Moonlight Drive
Charlatan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 7:35 am

yeah! agreed.

I'm not changing how i write just for them and there's no fucking way someone else is either!

And if they do, I'll just change it right back.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 7:37 am

YEAH! FIGHT THE SYSTEM!

Stupid betas. I hate the Armatage Shanks forum. Sorry to anyone who likes it, but I don't.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 8:19 am

lolololol yeah!! FIGHT THE SYSTEM!

I don't like it either!! the thing i mostly don't like about it is if you're gone for awhile and then come back, they completely ignore you the whole time. When you post something they usually ignore your post. it's like, okay, i guess i'm not here.....you know? It's like they only talk to people that are best friends to them. have you ever noticed that? On this forum we don't just ignore somebody. You and I just don't ignore the onther members here and just talk to each other. We're seriously like a big family here.

and then they're too damn judgemental and shit. they all have big opinions there. they talk shit about the American Idiot movie. Yeah, i really don't like the idea of a movie that much but fuck, i still do support it and will if it does happen.

Ash is obsessed with Tre, it's like she's a Tre Cool teenie or something lol I mean seriously, i went on there today and she has this Tre banner at the top and then her in it too. Nothing against Tre, but jeez, why not have the whole band up there and not just one?

and then there's that stupid moderator and admin board that only they can get into and supposibly they talk bad about Angel and others there. They have way too many rules there and it's like I can't be myself without getting laughed or yelled at.

Ash talked bad about Faye's hippy costume and said it was the "stereotypical version of being a hippy" and said that really the only thing she did right was the Beatles shirt. She said that she was just showing how she "Knows all about hippies" phsst. sure.

And then they have that member of the month thing which how they do it, I don't think it's fair at all.

Grrr...I just hate that forum
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 8:44 am

I agree with everything you said.

I hate that goddamn private board. What else could they be discussing thats private? The look of the forum? Rules? You don't need a private board for that. It obvious on what its for.

Omg, Ash and Tre. It drives me crazy. I can't even discuss that. She's way past obsessed. I have my obsessions with Billie Joe and Gerard Way, but I love/respect/cherish Adrienne and Lyn-Z. I haven't seen her say anything about Lisea or Claudia.

Yeah. I just stopped going on there because my posts were always ignored. I find no point on going on there and posting when my existence isn't even recognized. They talk to their friends, no one else.

They dissed Faye's hippy costume! What the fucks wrong with that? A hippy is a hippy. God. Theres no offensive thing to it. She dressed up for Halloween, let her be.

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 8:59 am

I know!!!!!!

i was pissed off when she said that about her costume! it's so stupid but what still ticks me off is that stupid Beta thing!!! GRAHHHHH!!!!!!!! It makes me so mad!!! The girl who said that it was.....true lie x3

and the Drowning lessons one she said:

Good
GET A BETA

and then on Daddy Dearest she said:

WE NEED A BETA. Someone volunteer

that stupid bitch thinks she rules the fucking planet!!!
and no, no one should fucking volunteer to be a fucking beta!! she shouldn't be able to decide wheather i need one or not! They just can't edit my story without my permission! GAWD. i have worked way tooo damn hard on those stories, espiecally Drowning Lessons. I put everything I could into that story, to have someone screw it up and edit it annnnd without permission! GAWD, I am so damn pissed about this. Notice how i keep fucking cursing??? I don't see them complaining about other stories on there saying that they need a beta.

I know proper grammar! I'm not fucking stupid! For all I know those betas could know nothing at all about grammar. The only people that is aloud to grade me on my stories is my english teacher Miss Armstrong and me. That's it. Cause at least when i have the teacher grade it, and she puts a lot of corrections in it, i know that it has to be wrong because the teacher knows what they're talking about! Not some fucking 14, 15, 16 year olds that havn't even finished school! Fuck that shit! Mad
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 9:48 pm

uggh i used to like that forum, but then i saw how they treated vale, and i HATE it now! they think they're all that and shit.. and the admin ash, grrrrrrr I hate her.. she's like a big bitch, and if u do something she doesnt like she gets mad and will probably delete u from the board. And about that banner, they're doing this stupid contest of designing a banner with you and Green Day in it.

And the BETA thing.. urgh.. fucking bitches.. I hate that place now, so so so so so much !
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 10:08 pm

aww. what did they do to Vale?

yeah..Ash is just..ugh. She can be nice, but just to the people in her clique, I guess. Same with the admin to the 2LYA forum. I hate admins like that. You have a forum and people join to it. You should talk to them all, not just the ones who have been around since the beginning.

And, yeah, betas suck. So stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 10:22 pm

Vale was a member over there, and they kicked her out or something because her english was bad, and then because they were mean to her she made another account and said she was a guy, and when they found out they deleted her again and started to talk shit about her.. when i stood up to her, no one cared...
bitches !

grrrrrrrrrr !
and have u seen the way they talk about MCR? they think just because they toured with Green Day they're now copying them! Like for example the Teenager video, some one said that Gerard was copying Billie! assholes ! GRRR they make my blood boil ! I HATE THEM! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 11:45 pm

That is so mean. She can't help it. Everyone needs to be so fucking perfect over there, or your not "in"

Yeah, barely anyone on there talks good about My Chemical Romance. I mean, its fine if you don't like them, but don't start saying Gerard is copying Billie because he isn't. They are completely different people with completely different music. I understand if they are talking about The Black Parade because that album is a rock opera and they used Green Day's producer/engineer/mixer but the songs are off of their are completely different from the songs off of American Idiot.

I hate that forum. I haven't been on it forever and I don't plan on going back.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 12:18 am

gahhhhh!!! They were mean to vale just because she doesn't speak english well?!?!? Thats not right at all!!!! You're right Sarah, She can't help it! How would they like it if they joined a forum that was from a different country and they get kicked off because they couldn't speak their language perfectly!?!?! Yeah, they wouldn't like it! I know they wouldn't! They'd be throwing a fit!!

When someone joins the forum that's from a different country like you Madooy and Rara and Vale and Katelyn, I think that's like really really cool! It's so awesome how people from different countries can just come on here and talk to each other and learn a whole bunch of stuff from them. I think it's pretty fucking sweet! LOL that's so stupid that theey have to ban her just because of anything like that! And yeah, you have to be fucking perfect to be over there!!!

You have to have this personality that THEY like, you have to write the way THEY like, you can't even post one thing without getting them pissed off!

And OMG, they talked bad about MCR???? GRR! They are not copying Green Day!!! It's more like MCR gets inspired by them! MCR loves Green Day! They want to be the best they can be on stage and I believe that Green Day helped them with that! I don't see MCR getting people on stage and then actually giving them the guitar afterwords, I've never really seen gerard run around the whole stage like BIliie does, so how are they copying them?? Their music are completely different. MCR is definately a lot darker and i don't even think i could call Green Day's music dark at all. They're not copying!!! I don't see a lot of similarites to them at all! Why the fuck is everyone suddenly bashing MCR!?!? There's those bitches on Armatage Shanks and then there's Marilyn Manson complaining that they're copying him which is complete bullshit! They're not copying anyone!! BLAHH

And i'm STILL ticked about the BETA thing! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 12:29 am

WAH!
STOP THE MCR BASHING!
Sad

Its so stupid. My Chemical Romance's music is darker, like you said, and its completely different from Green Day's. TBP is much more like Green Day because it has a broader production and Frankie is screaming all the time in the background. Its still not the same. No one can listen to American Idiot and then The Black Parade and say MCR was copying Green Day. The Black Parade's concept is completely different from American Idiot's.

Gerard does not copy Billie Joe on stage. Gerard may make some orgasmic moans like Billie, but I think a handful of rockstars do that. Gerard does his own thing, all the way. He does his funky dance moves and makes the men take their shirts off Very Happy

Yeah, I love having people from all over the world. I think its rad. I don't care how people talk or whatever. As long as they joined Best Thing In Town to talk about Green Day and Adrienne, they will be accepted. Its like a form of racism or something if you don't do that. Its so rude.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 1:12 am

yepppp!!! that's very rude and yeah!!! As long as they love Green Day and Adrienne then they would be more than welcome to join!

i have no fucking clue why there's so many people that join Armatage Shanks. They probably get ignored all the time. Fucking bitches

and yeah!!! Gerard doesn't copy Billie!!! Do you see Billie, Mike, or Tre with a whole bunch of face painting all over them to look like something dead or whatever???? lol nooooope, Do you see like fire and fireWORKS on MCR's stage a lot?????? lol Nooooooooooo.

Grrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 2:29 am

Rawr.

MCR use some fire. Especially during "Mama."
lolol, I can just see Billie with white face paint and heavy red eye shadow..

Yeah, its the same with the 2LYA forum. Theres tons of people joined but only a few go on and post because they are always ignored. Its stupid.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 3:13 am

verrrry stupid!!! I say go to AS and get a lot of them to go on here and stop going there! LOL

That's another thing. You can't advertise on that forum either. You can't say, oh look!!! here's a Billie/Adie forum that I made! Go check it out!! You can't do that there. They don't want people to get off that forum and join another cause they're afraid that they won't go back there. Why the fuck would you want to back there anyway???

i posted the old BTIT link on there and they took it off and someone PMed me and I think it was She cause i still have the message. She said,

Heyyy

I just wanted to let you know that if you want to advertise another forum, that if you could just put the link in your sig that it would be much appreciated.

With this said, I'm going to have to delete that thread you made for it. Because we don't want a bunch of ads for other forums on our already amazinggg one!

Thanks,
Kiera
Dominatrix Of Armatage Shanks

Okay, well, at lest on BTIT we actually have a Links section just for that. And at least she wasn't all bitchy about it.

But yeah, you're not aloud to do that. I don't think that's right. People should be free to get off there and check out other forums too. Quit being so selfish you know?
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 5:48 am

Yeah.

They should just have a section for links. At least a thread. A lot of people make websites/forums and want people to check them out.

I see what she means by putting it in the sig, but there should still be a "your sites" thread or something.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 4:01 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 8:37 pm

Grrr they suck!
And have you noticed how the threads suddenly dissappear?
Like lets say there was this thread from a week ago, and if it has no replies it gets deleted? Mad
and once i made a thread, i forgot what about, and got a few of replies, while when the others made millions of them and got more than 3 pages in one night !
Oh and Ash is always deleted stuff <_<
she deletes people who dont visit the site anymore and she deletes the threads that have no replies !
I once wanted to post something in the Green Day section, and I saw the thread I wanted to post in was deleted ! Gaaah!
It's not like she's paying for the webspace, its for FREE! so why is she deleting everything?

You know once I joined no one was replying to what I was writing, except maybe one or two, and it got me pissed ! Even now, when I post, its like I haven't posted anything !

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THAT PLACE!

and the way they treat people with bad grammar, it gets me ticked! I mean no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, but they get all pissed because you phrased something wrong or something, as if they know everything!

And you know what the fight that happened between Vale and them was about? someone posted a picture of Billie being at this fashion event and wearing shades indoors. They went on about how he isn't being like the old him and shit, and how he isn't punk..

So Vale was like, Billie is punk and all that.. and guess what? Ash went on and on about how "Punk's Dead" and blah blah blah as if she knows everything.

You know, there is a specific reason why they wear shades indoors to a fashion event, because of the flashing of the cameras, no one wants to get blind!

GRRRRRR I HATE THEM!
ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
x(
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 10:24 pm

You said it perfectly.
God..Ash acts like she knows everything. She just needs to shut up or at least be nicer to people if they make a mistake. She lashes out one everyone over little things. She is exactly like the 2LYA admin. You can't spam AT ALL or she will ban you. She screams at you if you do one little thing wrong, and she has a little fit and bans you. Theres like 350 people joined to that forum but only 5 go on.
Ash just needs to calm down and grow up. A lot of admins do.
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 10:32 pm

Yeah. I hate those people who think that they are always right and don't think of anyone else!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/6/2007, 12:21 pm

yep!

that's exactly why I feel ten times better here on BTIT.

Grrr! We don't force you guys to do anything, we don't correct you on your grammar and stuff unless we were messing around or something LOL And we let you guys spam all you want. it's so awesome how laid-back this forum is. We'll except anyone from anywhere as long as they like GD and Adie. You don't even have to be obsessed with either of them!! You could even only know 2 things about GD or Adie and had just discovered them, you're still aloud to join here. If that same person joined AS and then didn't know that much at all about GD or Adie and started posted stuff or whatever they'd probably get banned!

And that is just bull crap about Billie not being a punk anymore!!! Are they supposed to be fans or what cause they're not acting like fans at all! I think that Jade is getting tired of their crap too cause i never see her on. Hardly anyone goes on anymore. Aska and Maggie are the only two i ever see on when i go on there and most the time i'm the only one there. And punks dead???? maybe. possibly. But I guess they're gonna say that GD isn't punk anymore! Why even listen to them if you're just going to bash them? Gawd, I swear most of them act like they only care about Green Day for their looks and nothing else! A couple of them are obsessive over Mike, Ash is overly obsessed with tre! Yeah, Jade is obsessed with Billie but she's not like the others on there and she actually has many reasons why she loves him.

The only reason I go on there is to talk to Jade or whatever but she's never on.

And yeah, Ash thinks she knows EVERYTHING. She's a stuck up no it all!

blahhhh
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/7/2007, 4:47 am

Blah..

Jade has an obsession with Billie, but she adores Adrienne which is perfectly fine. Ash with Tre isn't, in my opinion. It drives me crazy. It doesn't even seem like she cares for the other members of the band a lot.

Yeah, I went on yesterday, I think, and no one was on. Nothing goes on there. Its just blank. Forums that have too many rules and admins/mods who are to bossy are stupid. No one wants to join/post in a forum like that.

Yeah, BTIT is really laid back. I'm not going to boss you around about anything. I hate people like that. I'm an easy person to get along with. I don't really think many admins/mods are which is stupid. You are running a forum where you have to communicate with people: you should be nice to them, you know?
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/7/2007, 4:52 am

agreed!!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/7/2007, 8:31 pm

Yeah!
And i think Jade deleted her account over there..
I LOVE this place Very Happy its so fun and everything, over there its as if you're trying to please someone, and not to post and express your views Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/8/2007, 4:56 am

yeah, before all that bad stuff happened to Jade she was on there like 24/7. And after that stuff happened to her and she got better she re joined but yesterday i looked in the members thing and i didn't see her new account there. And like all of her posts on there is "Guest" posts.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/20/2007, 10:34 am

You know what I just found out?

Green Day & My Chemical Romance played a show in Pittsburgh, PA on April 23, 2005.

Pittsburgh! Green Day and MCR!

I'm really disappointed. Like, seriously. That pisses me off. I was only 11 or so though..and I wasn't obsessed with MCR like I am now, but I knew their songs and liked them a lot. If I knew about it, I would of convinced my mom to take me because she loves Green Day and definitely would of taken me.

I just feel like having a massive spaz attack and running around the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rants
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: