Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rants

Go down 
+3
Sarahnade.
Moonlight Drive
Charlatan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 4:55 am

yeah i agree and yeah, Jade was really sick.

Even though Ash says that they never deleted posts like that, i still think that they do. But whatever lol
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 5:08 am

Whatsername wrote:
I want to murder Jade. I want to slice her fucking throat open and watch her bleed to a slow death. She's an asshole. She's completely arrogant and immature for the shit she said. I was gritting my teeth, shaking my head and clenching my fists the whole fucking time I read her post. She pisses me off. I hate her.

She is the most ignorant bitch I have ever talked to. She called you every name in the book. She says you want attention, and there she is typing in fucking caps lock, ranting and ranting on about how she thinks Chelsea is stupid and whatnot. I could KILL her right now. I can't even tell you how much respect i've lost for her.

She didn't even know who you were because you were a guest, and she fucking goes on calling you those fucking names. Saying no one would care if you vanished off the planet. She doesn't even fucking know you! How can someone say things like that, and not give a fuck about the persons feelings? Maybe i'm just too empathetic, but I can't call people names like that and scream at them for discussing their beliefs. I can to her, though. Since she doesn't give a fuck about someone's emotions, no one should give a fuck about her.

I agree with everything you said, Chelsea. I love how you came across as the more intelligent one and made her look like the immature useless fuckface she is.

She's a two-faced immature ignorant dimwitted jerk. Nothing more.

i hate her too... she was really a dick head! Mad
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 5:18 am

Shocked lolol

I read Sarah's post and i was like wow....lol I didn't even notice your post Sarah cause i guess we like sent our messeges on here at about the same time. xD

So when i read the quote thing on Vale's messege is was like....wow...where did that come from??? HAHA

Thank you Sarah. I kind of did the intellegance thing on purpose. kinda lol. I don't usually scream and yell and put eveything in CAPS like she does.

I only screamed and yelled and used caps locks when i was aruging with Vannessa. xD I don't think i've ever yelled and cursed like Jade does.

I mean....it looks like she even made a few cuss words up herself. LOL. And the ending to her long rant made no sense to me...

I was smiling and trying not to laugh as i read her post. It was so fucking stupid and it made no sense. It showed no signs of intellegence whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 5:23 am

Yeah, I know. It just pissed me off. I love my little Jinxy, and if someone like her says shit like that to one of my friends, I get upset Shocked

lol, yeah. She's an idiot. She looked so stupid, screaming and yelling at you, drawing attention to herself like that, acting like she was the smartest fucking person on the planet.

Yeah, Armatage Shanks is soooooooooo dedicated to loveing and respecting Green Day. That's why they critisize Billie Joe's decisions in his different occupations and argue that Green Day sold out. Yeah, those are some true fucking fans right there.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 5:40 am

awwwww, and i love my wittle Cha Ching! LOL

Yeah, I still don't believe that they're true fans. i mean that forum is pathetic, Ash even had to put up a "defult logo" cause no one would get involved with the "logo contest" where you have to put your face in it with green day. well.....i guess it wasn't really Ash with green day, more of her with Tre. Would she, the admin get disqualified for that "logo contest" that she created cause i mean, it was only Tre, not all three. She said in the "contest" it had to be you with Green Day so....i don't get that.

And I hate how they always say that it's only about Green day's music and that their good looks were only an "added bonus" I fucking hate when they say that. It makes me wanna punch them in their virtual face. Those fucking hypocrites.

Like I said in that post, if it was only about the music then why complain about unimportant things like Billie wearing sunglasses and a hat??? And saying that punk's not all about wearing skulls and eyeliner? They sound just like the Green Day haters.

They're not supposed to be complaining and saying that Green Day isn't punk. That's what all the haters say. Ohhhh, but of course since Ash knows EVERYTHING she's gonna say, "Well...duh! Punk's fucking dead!"

No it's fucking not! If punk was infact dead no one would be listening to it. As long as people are listening to it, punk is still alive. Like Billie said, punk re invents itself. Punk music does not have to be recent or popular to still be alive.

But yeah, Ash thinks she knows everything from punk music to hippy culture. Remember when she critisized Faye's hippy halloween costume saying that it's not what hippies wear?

And also, if that forum didn't care about Green Day's fucking looks, "It's all about the music!" they say, why the fuck were they making fun and critizising Billie in the Billie pictures thread, when someone showed pictures of the "chubby Billie"?? They said he was fucking fat. He wasn't even fat, he just had some extra baggage xD lol but it's true! Billie wasn't obese or fat, just chubby.

Grr....that forum is soo hypocritical! They claim that they don't do this or that when they sure as hell did.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 6:14 am

LOL. Yay, i'm loved!

Yeah, they don't know what they are doing. They think we're dumb, I guess. They say one thing and say another..it's like..you compleyly contradicted yourself. You have no clue what your talking about..you sound so stupid right now. You are just trying to sound smart, and you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah. Green Day is Green Day. I'm fine with Adeline Records, and Street. I actually support it because Adeline Street is Adrienne's project, and i'm glad Billie is helping her with it. I think Adeline Records is a good idea because Billie is helping bands out that are really good get noticed. What's wrong with that?

Pfft. Them talking about how wearing skull and eyeliner isn't punk. I thought it was about the music? What does it matter what Billie, Mike or Tre wear? God. It's just fucking clothing? They could be walking around in a freaking potato bag, and I wouldn't love them any less. IT DOESN'T MATTER. It's the music and how devoted they are to it. They have not sold out. They are still creating good rock music, and that's all they have to do. Who cares what they are wearing!? It doesn't matter at all. At all.

That boards a piece of shit. I don't know why people are still joining it. They are just doing to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 6:33 am

yeah, even though there's like 100 members not even half of them go on the forum anyway. I'm usually always alone on there when i did go on there.

So if they're gonna think that their forum is mighty and the best fucking forum on the planet just because they have a lot of members on there then they're stupid. Hardly no one goes on the forum.

Quote :

THIS SITE ISN'T DEDICATED TO HATING ON GREEN DAY YOU NUMBNUTS IT'S DEDICATED TO FUCKING WORSHIPING THEM, AND JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T ALL AGREE WITH YOUR OPINIONS DOESN'T MEAN WE ALL FUCKING HATE GREEN DAY AND THINK THEY'RE SELL OUTS. WE MENTION ONE THING ABOUT THEM SELLING OUT AND YOU SHIT A BRICK.

Wow...and did you guys notice how these lines of her post make no fucking sense at all? She goes and says, "That doesn't mean we all hate Green Day and think they're sell-outs" and then in the second sentence she says, "we mention one thing about them selling out..."

Ooookay....how can you not think they're sell outs and then say that you were talking about how they sold out?? And didn't Jade say before that she didn't think Green Day sold out, only Billie did. And now she's yelling and saying that GREEN DAY has sold out. Not just Billie

Quote :

SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN YOU DOWN SYNDROME CLIT LICKER.

She just totally fucking made fun of down syndrome. I fucking TRULY TRULY hate people that make fun of people with down syndrome. That's on of my biggest pet peeves. I just want to fucking punch them when they make fun of them.

Quote :

DID WE AT ANY POINT SAY HE'S LESS OF A MUSICIAN BECAUSE HE WEARS EXPENSIVE SWEATERS? NO. I SAID I DIDN'T LIKE HOW HIS LOOK HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED, AND HE'S SELLING OUT HIS "OLD PUNK ROOTS". THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN HIS MUSIC YOU NIPPLE SHIT.

this line made no sense either. It fucking does mean his music! Complaining about his image and shit. And seriously it's not like he's the ONLY ONE that's changed. We all change as we get older. Jade sure as hell changed a lot. Fucking bitch. And wtf? I don't see how he's "selling out" his old punk roots. How the hell do you sell out your punk roots?

So yeah, I've completely lost respect from her too Sarah. It's sad.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 7:21 am

Yeah. I thought she was cool, but she's worse than Ash. She's worse than fucking Vannessa.

Yeah. She said 'retarded' too in her massive caps lock shitter rant. I hate it when people call things retarded. It's not right at all. And saying 'down syndrome' in a negative way was wrong too.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 7:27 am

yepppp.

god, i am so fucking pissed. like majorly pissed!! GRAHH!!!!

-picks up a vase and throws it against the wall forcefully-

RAWRRR!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 7:36 am

LOL

That whole board is full of shit. That's all. It's not worth my time to go on their and talk to assholes and listen to them criticize a band they supposibly love.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 7:37 am

i concur!!!!!

i'm just gonna stick to this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 7:51 am

LOL
I agree. I like this forum. It's not like Armatage Shanks at all, which is good.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 8:35 am

verrrry good
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 4:11 am

i have a rant: when today i defended some people, they attacked me just because they wanted to be friends with who accused them
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 4:31 am

That's stupid. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 4:58 am

i know... why does everyone want to be cool?
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 10:49 am

being popular and cool is so stupid!!!

being a "loser" is WAY better.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 11:07 am

Definetly.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 11:57 am

yeppppppppp!
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 11:30 pm

and we have to be happy of being losers! jinx rocks !
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/24/2007, 5:34 am

yaay lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/24/2007, 9:44 am

I have a big rant, so get ready.

Okay. I'm on I'mNotOkay.net right now. I was just looking in The Band section and found a thread titled, 'Have They Lost Their Values?' I simply sighed because I knew what people would be talking about.

I went onto the thread and found disagreements between MCR fans. Some people made very good points and the discussion was very intense. Some people argued that they have lost their values and some said they didn't.

This one girl said that this is all because Gerard got married in September..and I sorta agree.

I mean, I love Lyn-Z. She's fucking awesome. But, it's just that..well, here's what I posted on INO:

Quote :
Argh. This is so hard for me to explain.

Let me begin by saying that I love My Chemical Romance. I love them more than anything else in the world. I have a massive amount of respect for each and every member that I can't even begin to describe.

But..in my eyes, they have changed. Which is perfectly fine! I mean, they haven't gotten older and should be allowed to grow and develop, personally and musically. I think musically, they are doing an amazing job at progressing and growing. But, personally, I don't know.

I agree with what Green Faerie said earlier. I think some of the conflict between MCR fans has been flamed by the fact that Gerard got married. I think some of the MCR fans have divided into 2.

Why?

Because some people will look at the music Lyn-Z's band, Mindless Self Indulgence, create. MSI create very offensive music that seem to contradict everything Gerard has stood up for. Example: MSI's songs 'Faggot' and 'Last Gay Song' are offensive to homosexuals, whereas MCR is openly against homophobia. I do think MSI's music is good, and I am a fan of theirs, but some of the lyrics they write make me wonder.

At the same time, I think we should respect Gerard & Lyn-Z's privacy. I hate it when people talk crap about Lyn-Z being a bad person when they know nothing about her. From what I can see, Gerard looks the happiest he has ever been. That's all that matters.

To answer the question of 'Have They Lost Their Values?' - I will answer no. I believe that MCR will always stay true to their roots and beliefs, no matter what. I just find it heart wrenching that some MCR fans are dividing over petty disagreements about the bands personal life.

As for Gerard talking inappropriately during shows - I don't have much of an opinion on that. First off, I have not seen a video yet of Gerard saying very inappropriate things to say anything about it. From what i've heard, I wouldn't take it too seriously. Gerard is a different person on stage and we should all remember it. If Gerard is saying very inappropriate things during all ages concerts, maybe he should tone it down. I don't have much thoughts on that though.

PLEASE do not take any of this in the wrong way. I love this band and this is simply my opinion.

And I stand by it. What's going on right now doesn't make much sense. I mean, I do like Lyn-Z a lot, but, as I said, MSI's music contradicts everything MCR stand for. Homophobia, racism, etc. and those forms of ignorance are used in MSI songs.

As I said, I am a fan of MSI, but sometimes, I think, "Is Lyn-Z changing Gerard? How much has Gerard changed?" If he married Lyn-Z and is planning to spend the rest of his life with her, who will change? Gerard or Lyn-Z? Will Gerard start writing songs that are more offensive because MSI's music is rubbing off on him, or will MCR's uplifting and inspiring lyrics rub off on MSI?

It's very confusing for me and I don't know how to explain what i'm thinking any better. But, from what I am seeing, MCR fans are divided. Their are the fans who are against MCR now because Gerard married Lyn-Z. They believe Gerard has changed because the band Lyn-Z is in is totally different from MCR. Then their is the side who still love and cheer for MCR because of how amazing they are. The fans can see how happy Gerard is, and that's all that matters to me. Gerard is so special to me. If he's not happy, i'm not happy.

But it's all about the music. The music is a big thing. MCR is Gerard's life and MSI is Lyn-Z's life. They have to respect what each other are doing to have married.

Also: I have talked to some MCR fans who believe Lyn-Z married Gerard so MSI would get famous. I personally disagree with this. I trust Gerard and know he makes good decisions. I was just thinking, he got Eliza Cutts and Bert McCracken out of his life because they weren't good impacts on his life. I know Gerard wouldn't of married Lyn-Z if there had not been any real connection between them.

I already see a change in Gerard. From him being sexually active on stage, offensive and inappropriate stage antics at all age shows, to him seeming more ignorant than ever. I love Gerard with all my heart and always will, but..he IS different.

As I said, he should be allowed to change. Also, the Gerard we used to know was wasted on drugs and alcohol. This is the REAL Gerard. I think MCR has finally become MCR.

A part of my says Gerard is in a phase and a part of me says he isn't. It's very confusing for me. One minute, I'll be bitching at Gerard for saying something ignorant in an interview, being an asshole on stage, and contradicting something, and the next minute, I'm getting tears in my eyes by thinking how much of a hero and savior he is to me.

I'm also sick of hearing people say Gerard is on drugs/drinking again. I deeply believe he is not. He takes pride in being clean and sober. HE IS NOT DOING THAT SHIT AGAIN. I am so pissed about those comments.

I don't know what else to say, and my fingers are all cramped. A lot of the fans on INO are confused, and some angry. I guess i'm caught in the middle.

The fans are talking about MCR being over. It's very depressing for me to read. I don't think they are over..they just need a break. They are taking time off in December or January which might help. Right now, it just seems like they are all falling apart.

Click here to go to the topic at INO

The first post really tells you everything you need to know. And my name on there is 'demolition lovers.'
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/24/2007, 4:19 pm

Woah..
well as for me, I am happy for Gerard because he looks so happy now that he's married.. I don't know what will happen with the music.. but i dont think that MCR will start writing songs like MSI.

and as for the drinking/drugs thing again, I dont think so. Because like Sarah said, he takes pride of being clean and sober. Very Happy

And I also heard that their taking a break.. I just hope they dont break up, so many fans will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/24/2007, 8:56 pm

what does he do on stage?
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/25/2007, 1:03 am

Rara - Yeah, exactly. Gerard has said the band has not taken a real break in over 6 years. I think they are all just worn out and going insane. Only 3 members are touring right now, there are 2 replacements. Things just aren't together. I think once they get some rest and get together again, everything will be better.

Vale - He just speaks inappropriately at shows. What's worse, he talks badly at all age shows. Yet, there shouldn't be very young kids going to an MCR show either. But still. He has stopped his 'preaching' on stage as well. That doesn't bother me much because Gerard has said that he would "rather say more important things in the songs than be giving speeches every fucking night."

I posted another post in the thread:

Quote :
I'm agreeing with everyone. You all have good points.

I'm still standing by what I said on the last page.

Still. I think MCR should be able to break away from the preaching on stage. I think the fans understand that they still have an enternal love for us and want us to be safe. Gerard said that he would rather talk about more important things in the songs than giving speeches at shows every night. The songs on TBP are very emotional and all have deep meanings. The songs speak for themselves.

Personally, I do hope they go back to some preeches. They are such an inspirational band, I would love to here them discuss some issues in between songs like they used to do. If they don't, it doesn't matter much. I will still love them, no more, no less.

Most people are all on the same page. People are saying they are becoming more of a rock band, even though Gerard said a few years ago that they were "so anti-rock 'n roll"

I don't know. I still love them to death. All the MCR fans who are noticing what's been going on are going crazy, including me. It's just weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rants - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rants
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: