Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eulogy [Slash]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlatan

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/1/2008, 8:51 am

Author: ME! *gasp* (Katelyn, in case people have forgotten who I am)
Rating: R (just to be safe)
Pairing: Billie/Mike
Notes: So yeah I was finally able to write a fan fic with the help of Chelsea! Thank you so much! By the way, this is AU the beginning is set years in advance, and then the time line changes into their earlier years.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue
The room they were in was white washed and smelled of sanitizer; a blond man lay in a bed as his husband of forty-five years sat beside him and held his hand. The couple sat together in the silence of the room and took their time enjoying their last moments together.

Chapter One: The Funeral
A teary black haired man stood at an outdoor podium; the crisp fall air stood still as if it was waiting for the man to start speaking. Finally, the man looked down at the crinkled paper he had placed on the podium and began, "Very few people have had the chance to experience a relationship thats lasted as long as the one Mike and I had," he paused for a moment to wipe the tears in his eyes, "We've spent sixty-three years together as friend, band mates, lovers, and husbands. It seemed like yesterday when we first met many years back, chatting about music and our favourite bands. Or when we wrote out first song together; those hours spent putting it together were the most fulfilling and exciting hours I've ever spent with him. And I definitely can't forget the first kiss we shared." Billie paused again and looked at the people sitting in chairs before him, a light breeze picked up, he smiled and continued.

--------
Feel free to give me some constructive criticism because I am sooo not a writer and
it probably came through in this. There is more lol I'm currently working on it.
By the way...sorry about the first two parts being damn short. >.<

Last edited by Metis on 8/2/2008, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/2/2008, 5:39 am

omg, i LOVE it Katelyn!! =D
i can't wait for more ^__^
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/2/2008, 12:13 pm

Oh thank you so much! ^^
There should be more soon. =]
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/5/2008, 12:13 am

Awesome! Can't wait to read more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/5/2008, 4:23 am

Thanks! The next chapter should be coming very soon. =]
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/5/2008, 6:25 am

Chapter Two: The Kiss
Billie and Mike, friends for six years now, were hanging out in Billie's living room. The two of them had just finished band practice and were spread out on the carpeted floor; Mike on his back staring up at the ceiling and Billie on his stomach watching TV. Days of Our Lives was on and the scene was of a man and a woman confessing their love to each other. Billie snorted,started laughing and sat up.
"Can you believe this shit, Mike? This is so lame. There is no such thing as "love at first sight" and all of that Disney crap."

Mike chuckled at his friend's statement, "Wow, someones sounding quite cynical. Get your heart broken, BJ?"
Billie glared at his friend "Fuck you man, No. I didn't. I'm just tired of hearing all about this "true love" shit."

Mike could hear a tinge of sadness in the smaller teens voice and crawled closer to Billie. "Hey man, is there something wrong?"

Billie stared back up at the TV screen.
"I don't know. It's just that I'm feeling really lonely y'know? I know I've got you and Tre and the other guys but I just feel like it's not enough. Call me greedy but I want someone to hold hands with and do all of that other lovey dovey crap with." Billie shook his head and let out a sneering laugh. "God, I'm sounding like a girl!"

Mike crept even closer to his crestfallen friend and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Billie looked up at Mike and gave him a weak smile. "Dude, you don't have to do that..."

"Yes I do Billie."

"Why? I never asked you."

"Well jeez, Bill, you're my friend and I love you man."

Billie smirked and laughed. "Damn Mike! We're sounding like the characters off of that stupid soap opera." He continued to laugh. Mike laughed a bit, realizing that it did seem a bit ridiculous but then quickly sobered up.

"Hey dude, I was being serious. I, err, love you."

Billie's laughing stopped abruptly and then looked at Mike astonished. "What? You better not be fucking with me, Mike, I swear to god!"

"No! No Bill, why would I fuck with you about a thing like this?"

They stared at each other for a long moment until Billie looked away for a second and then looked back at Mike. He then moved in quickly and captured Mike's lips in a kiss.

-------------
Sorry if this seems empty and lame. I had problems figuring out this chapter.
If you've got any suggestions please leave a comment! =]
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/5/2008, 10:45 pm

Amazing!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/6/2008, 2:28 am

^ i concur! lol
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/6/2008, 8:06 am

Thanks guys =]
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime8/9/2008, 5:50 am

Alright, I'm kinda at a block here. I don't know where to go with the story right now and I'm worried I don't have any character development or a theme forming here...
Gah. I'm so not cut out for writing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eulogy [Slash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eulogy [Slash]   Eulogy [Slash] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eulogy [Slash]
Page 1 of 1