Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlatan

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Empty
PostSubject: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/26/2007, 11:44 am

Title: I Love Him, Don't I? [ chapter one]
Author: Stephanie L. [my best friend therefore I didnot write this]
Rating:PG13 to NC-17!
A/N: ok so i obviously did not write this, my friend wanted me to post this somewhere on the internet and i found out that this forum has a fan fic sections which btw is really cool!
Disclaimer: [just to be safe] I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY, my friend owns it they are her own thoughts and ideas, we do not own Green Day, they own themselves. all events and stuff in this story are FICTIONAL hence the name FAN FICTION

I couldn't believe it; Billie was hurt, but not just paper cut hurt, he was hurt real bad. He was in the hospital for head trauma but no one knows what happened. Someone just found him in an alley, bleeding.

I can't believe this is happening! Billie's my best friend and here I am in some waiting room. I want to see him now! make sure he's OK and tell him that I'll always be there for him.

The hours pile on and i can't stop twitching and tapping my foot. I'm irritable and anxious, that's not a good combination. I finally just get up and walk to the candy machine ad get a coffee crisp. I need to get my caffeine fix some how.

Finally three hours later, a nurse walked towards me.
"Are you here for Mr. Armstrong?" she asked politely, I sprang to my feet and nodded, asking 20 questions per second.

"Is he OK? Who did this to him? Is he awake? Can I see him?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yes you may see him sir, he's in room 2000."

I muttered a quiet thanks and dashed down the hall to find the room. When I finally did find the room, I realized that my hands were violently shaking. I had to calm myself down or I was going to have a panic attack.

I slowly turned the knob, shaking now more than ever. The door opened to reveal a pure whit room filled with machines and a bed. My breath caught in my throat when I saw Billie in that bed. He had a big white bandage on his head; stiches above his right eye and cuts all over his face.

My heart went crazy and my breathing was out of control. My vision began to blur as my shaking became violent. I walked towards Billie anyways and cupped his cheek. Even if he was unconscious, it felt as though he leaned into my hand. Thats all I remember before passing out.

to be continued

Last edited by on 10/31/2007, 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/26/2007, 7:23 pm

aww
You can tell your friend I like it a lot
I can wait for an update Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/27/2007, 6:04 am

i've got a big ass update today...damn my friend is crazy!

[chapter 2]

Morning finally came. Light passed through the window, making the room seem even more disgustingly white. I awoke in the armchair I had set up next to Billie's bed. He was still out and it didn't even look like he was unconscious. He looked like he would open his eyes at any given moment.

I wanted to let him know I was here, but how? I couldn't just talk, words are meaningless compared to actions. I thought about when he nuzzled my hand, and shyly removed Billie's blankets a little. I reached for his hand and held it between my own. I pulled his blankets back up after noticing the bruises on his shoulders and arms.

"Why you?" I whispered as a silver tears began to fall, "what did you ever do to deserve this?"

I don't know how long i cried for but it was around quitting time when I finally completely calmed down. Billie still was out, but i swore I felt him twitch a couple of times. I was so excited i nearly fell out of my chair. Actually , I did.

Tre came over with Adrienne, Jake and Joey. God seeing Adie by her husband's bed nearly killed me. Not because she was crying, because she wasn't crying. To make everything worse Jake and Joey cried and they cried a lot. Tre decided to take them to a toy store across the street to lift up their spirits while Adie and I stayed with Billie.

"H-how did this ha-happen?" she chocked out.

"No one knows, he was just found." I replied.

"Mike, be honest with me, do you know anything about this?" she asked sternly.

"N-no, I don't know anything." I answered, avoiding her gaze. I am such a bad liar! She knows it too, but Adrienne stops questioning me. Something I'm very thankful for.

An hour later, Tre came back with the boys and Adrienne took them home, Tre stuck around for another hour, then he left.
Alone at last! I was sick of people trying to make me feel better. I just need to see my best friend wake up and everything will be fine.

The clock read 4:09am, I've pretty much become an insomniac now. I was so close to finally falling asleep too but I had to stay awake. I decided to get a coffee from the Starbucks across the road, I got up from my chair and was about to walk out of the room until I heard a rustle in the sheets. It registered when I got to the elevator. Billie was waking up!

I darted back down the hall and burst through the door. The sight was beautiful, Billie's jade eyes looked at me for a moment then he smiled.

"H-hey Mikey." He said ever so softly.

Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/27/2007, 6:18 am

and another chapter for you!

[chapter 3]

I was in shock. He was awake, Billie Joe Armstrong was actually awake! I slowly walked over to him and sat next to him. I tried to talk but nothing came out of my mouth. I felt so stupid, but Billie just smiled at me and extended his hand.

I understood him perfectly. I took hand hand and kissed his callused fingers. He didn't stop me, I just held his hand and began to cry. Whispering, I'm so sorry over and over. Billie frowned for the first time since waking up and took his hand from mine. I felt even worse at that moment until, I felt his hand cup my cheek and he looked at me with sympathy and shook his head.

"I'm fine Mikey, don't worry about me." he said gently.

I was drawn to him, I began to lean in and Billie did the same. Our eyes closed and warm lips touched. I relished the kiss, until Billie pushed me off him. Pure anger and wild fire in his eyes, that were once gentle green eyes.

I was too stunned for words, had I gone too far? But if I had why did he lean in? i touched Billie's shoulder but before I could say anything, Billie slapped my hand away.

"Don't you fucking touch me Pritchard!" he hissed.

"B-but Bill, y-you...what did I do?" I asked.

"You fucking breath, now get the fuck out!"

I had no problem obeying, I left the room without even looking back at the monster that was once my best friend, with tears streaming down my face.

dayum!
ok maybe its not that big of an update but two more chapters is quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/27/2007, 6:28 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SAD BUT I LOVE IT STILL!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/27/2007, 7:16 am

GAH!

Why'd Billie do that? grrrrrrrrrrrr..

Well, I love it, and I need more of it or i'll die slowly and painfully.
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/27/2007, 8:02 am

hahah dont worry, i'll make sure my friend gets another chapter or so done tomorrow XP or i'll kick her ass lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/27/2007, 8:21 am

lol. yay!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/27/2007, 1:41 pm

YAY FOR KICKING ASS TO GET WHAT YOU WANT!!!! WEEEEE!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/28/2007, 12:38 am

steph gave me the fouth chapter just before my lunch, so here i am in the school library posting the next chapter just for you lovely ppl on my lunchtime! Very Happy

[chapter 4]

Fuck him, I-I don’t care. I'll just stay here and pace. Ya pacing's so much fun, more fun than seeing asshole. Ya, just stay here and twitch, maybe chug a few beers, it'll be fun.
I've still got a few joints upstairs; I haven't been high since the making of Shenanigans. This'll be fun. Maybe I'll watch the rainfall too, lightning is so cool especially when you're stoned.

I got up to find my bag of weed but was stopped when the phone rang. I sighed and walked down to answer, I guess my high would just have to wait.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mike" It was Adrienne, except she was crying and frantic. "Its Billie, he-he's…"

"Forget him Adrienne, he's just an asshole."

"But Mike…he's missing!" Those words pierced my heart somehow. Why did I care that he was gone?

"OK I'll go look for him Adie."

"A-alright, but hurry Mike, he'll get sicker being out in the rain."

"Don't worry I'll find him." With that I hung up the phone and grabbed my leather jacket. I put it on and opened the door. I dashed outside and let the rain soak me as I searched for my best friend.

The hours passed and I was cold and shivering. I was trying to catch my breath while sitting on a park bench. Where was the place I hadn't looked for Billie? I checked Christie Road, our old smoking hangouts, and called Adie numerous times. Nothing. No results.

I decided to head home and file a missing person's report. I got up and stepped back into the rain. It'll be a miracle if I don't get the flu from this. I walked around Oakland for god knows how long, just going home. Chokes escaped my lips, and salty tears mixed with the rain on my cheeks. I failed him. I failed looking out for him, now he could be anywhere.

I sneezed, damn I am getting sick. Well my house is right ahead, so I'll warm up soon. I began to cough and shiver even more. Soon I heard a soft sound, like a hum, so I followed it, it became clearer and turned out to be a man singing. The closer I got, the more I realized that it was coming in the direction of my house.

When I finally did make my way to the porch. There he was, Billie was staring at me, completely soaked. Why was he here though? I mean he did kick me out of his room.

"I-I'm sorry Mikey." He whispered, he was so pale and he no doubt had a fever from being in the rain so long. I cautiously hugged him and he didn't fight back. He buried his face in my chest and broke down. I had no idea why he was acting this way but I didn't care right now. I knew that I needed to get Billie some medicine and a warm bed.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/28/2007, 4:43 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I loved it! It was so cute and caring.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/28/2007, 5:14 am

AWWWW!!!! IT"S GREAT!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/28/2007, 8:28 am

here's yet another post for you ppls! ^^

[chapter 5]

I carried the crying, sick man bridal style to the guest room and I got him to sit on the bed.
I gave him pj's and left him to change. When he was done, I walked back in and tucked him into the bed.

"Wait here OK, I'm gonna get you some soups and meds."

Billie only nodded as fresh tears soaked his eyes. I cupped his cheek and asked him what was wrong.

"I...He...yelled...I couldn't...stop him." He said between chokes.

I really didn't know what to make of this, maybe his fever was making him delusional. I kissed his burning forehead and told him to calm down. I left the room and walked downstairs to make some soup for Billie. However I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. Could he be schizo? That blow to the head would have been enough to drive anyone crazy.

When the soup was ready, I poured some into a bowl and fixed Billie a glass of ginger ale. I took out some medicine, then headed back to the guest room. I placed the tray on the night table beside Billie. I got the medicine ready for billie to take and offered it to him. He just glared.

"Get that shit away from me. " I didn't give in this time.

"No Bill, you need this to get better."

"All I need to get better is for you to get out of my life."

I fought back tears and snapped.

"Billie Joe! what the fuck's the matter with you?"

Billie smirked evilly at me.

"Who ever said I was Billie?"

oooh!!! wut a cliffhanger eh!?

I know im a bitch for stopping there, more soon i promise
Love ya lookin-spiffy!

[thats wut steff told me to say]
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/28/2007, 8:33 am

Wow, this is really amazing. Your friend has awesome talent.
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/28/2007, 8:41 am

^
lol i'll be sure to tell her that you said that ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/28/2007, 9:05 am

WHOA. MASSIVE CLIFFHANGER.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime9/29/2007, 8:42 am

lookin'-spiffy wrote:
^
lol i'll be sure to tell her that you said that ^_^

Cool, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime10/6/2007, 12:56 am

woot an update finally! Very Happy

[chapter 6]

I was enraged, of course he was Billie JOe. He was the same Billie Joe I'd known for the past 25 years.

"Fine, I'll bite, who are you then?" I hissed.

"Ohh you're angry, I like that in a man." He teased, god this guy was driving me nuts.

"Just answer the goddamn question!!" I yelled.

"What ever you wish Michael dearest." He purred, "My name is Fink."

"Alright Fink, well how did you take over Billie's body?" Iasked, he only laughed.

"You make it sound like I'm some kind of disease."

"Fink, just answer the fucking question!"

"Of couse, I'm Billie's other half."

"I don't understand."

"I'll explain then, when he was mugged and attacked. He recieved head trauma which caused another half to be born." I now understood.

"You're his split personality aren't you?"

tbc
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime10/7/2007, 1:47 am

WHOA.
This is so cool, it all fits so well. I can't wait for more Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime10/8/2007, 4:04 am

Wow, this is so good. Can't wait for the next update.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime10/10/2007, 1:05 pm

me niether!
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime10/11/2007, 6:47 am

hello ppl's here's chapter seven!

[chapter 7]

Two weeks have passes since I met Fink. Every time I talk to him, I hate him even more.
It's like he enjoys tormenting me. I swear one day, that guy will have me in a straight jacket.

I mean the guy once snuck into my room and tied me to my bed. Then he climbed on top of me and started touching me...It was so sexy, but so wrong because I don't love Fink. I love Billie.

Wait...WHAT!? I don't love Billie! He's my best friend! Sure he's cute, funny, sexy...oh fuck I do love him! Now every thing's even more messed. I mean Billie's married!

"Fuck this is so wrong" I whispered to myself. Then I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist and a head rest against my back.

"What's wrong Mikey?" Thank god it was Billie, not Fink.

"N-nothing" I stuttered " I...I'm fine."

"You're lying" He said with a smirk, great he was back.

"Piss off Fink."

"Now, now Michael, you know that hurts my feelings." He play pouted.

"What feelings?" I muttered, unfortunately Fink didn't think I was funny. He grabbed my wrist and threw me down on the sofa. I landed roughly and was lying on my back. Fink wasted no time getting on top of me and taking off m shirt. I struggled and told him to stop but he just handcuffed me to the coffee table beside the sofa's arm rest. Fuck this was kinky, but its not Billie who's doing it, only his face.

Fink began funny his fingers up and down m chest with one hand and undoing my pants with the other. I tried to kick him off but he just lay down on top of me and...kissed me!
I would have easily pulled away, so why didn't i? Fink pulled away with a smirk. He had taken off my boxers while we were kissing. I was now completely vulnerable. Fink had won.

tbc

oooh damn...what a cliffhanger!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime10/11/2007, 7:46 am

Holy moly. This is so good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime10/11/2007, 7:53 am

I love it.
Thats all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime10/12/2007, 4:33 am

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike   I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Love Him, Don't I? [slash] Billie/Mike
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next