Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instant Slash!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime11/20/2007, 8:47 am

http://www.britslash.co.uk/instantslash.html

^ Click this link. It is so funny. Just do what the screen says, and it creates an instant slash story out of what you write.

Heres mine:

The darkness was all around as Gerard Way walked through Bus station down towards his bed, random thoughts of intercorse crossing his mind.

He had been shocked earlier when Adrienne had told him she often dreamed about Tre Cool involved in sex with a zebra , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Billie Joe .

One day he would discuss his feelings with Frankie, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Billie Joe masturbating himself with a lubricate.

The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the toliet he was carrying with him. Would Billie Joe's penis feel like that to his leg?

What would Billie Joe think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating tacos off Billie Joe's beautiful arm?

Gerard Way rubbed the toliet against his penis whispering Billie Joe's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his bed but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Billie Joe's name into the night.

Meanwhile, Billie Joe had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. Bus station was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the tacos he was carrying and leisurely scratched his penis.

He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Gerard Way calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his tacos and ran towards the sound of his honey bun's voice.

Billie Joe stumbled through the darkness towards Gerard Way. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his honey bun being attacked by a zebra. Was he about to be raped by Bert McCracken dressed as Tre Cool? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his leg.

Gerard Way, Gerard Way, my honey bun, screamed Billie Joe. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Gerard Way leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the toliet and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare arm pointing in the air.

Billie Joe! Gerard Way gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Frankie said you were in your bed engaged in some intercorse with Adrienne.

No, I was alone in my bed with nothing but my lubricate for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your arm was, and how I would like to stroke my penis against it, and have you kiss my leg, and now I see your arm for myself I realise that not even Tre Cool has a arm to compare with yours.

Oh, honey bun, Frankie said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Adrienne.

What! That old zebra, I'd rather get involved in sex with Bert McCracken, a toliet and tacos than dream of intercorse with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my leg curl.

Oh, Gerard Way!

Oh, Billie Joe, my honey bun!

Cue soft music, sounds of intercorse and sex, soft focus and fade.........

lololol. I was laughing through the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime11/20/2007, 11:42 pm

LOL! Here's mine!

The darkness was all around as Bob Bryar walked through Beach down towards his Hotel, random thoughts of fucking crossing his mind.

He had been shocked earlier when Adrienne had told him she often dreamed about police involved in sex with a Cat , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Billie Joe .

One day he would discuss his feelings with frank, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Billie Joe masturbating himself with a condom.

The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the spoon he was carrying with him. Would Billie Joe's face feel like that to his mouth?

What would Billie Joe think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating hot dog off Billie Joe's beautiful nose?

Bob Bryar rubbed the spoon against his face whispering Billie Joe's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his Hotel but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Billie Joe's name into the night.

Meanwhile, Billie Joe had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. Beach was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the hot dog he was carrying and leisurely scratched his face.

He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Bob Bryar calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his hot dog and ran towards the sound of his pookie's voice.

Billie Joe stumbled through the darkness towards Bob Bryar. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his pookie being attacked by a Cat. Was he about to be raped by Joker dressed as police? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his mouth.

Bob Bryar, Bob Bryar, my pookie, screamed Billie Joe. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Bob Bryar leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the spoon and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare nose pointing in the air.

Billie Joe! Bob Bryar gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? frank said you were in your Hotel engaged in some fucking with Adrienne.

No, I was alone in my Hotel with nothing but my condom for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your nose was, and how I would like to stroke my face against it, and have you kiss my mouth, and now I see your nose for myself I realise that not even police has a nose to compare with yours.

Oh, pookie, frank said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Adrienne.

What! That old Cat, I'd rather get involved in sex with Joker, a spoon and hot dog than dream of fucking with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my mouth curl.

Oh, Bob Bryar!

Oh, Billie Joe, my pookie!

Cue soft music, sounds of fucking and sex, soft focus and fade.........

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 4:16 am

Hahaha.

Best part was "Oh, Billie Joe, my pookie!" and "Adrienne had told him she often dreamed about police involved in sex with a cat."
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 10:02 pm

Hehehhehehehe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 11:15 pm

BAHAHA! Here's mine:

Instant Slash Story!

The darkness was all around as Billie Joe walked through Park down towards his Bed, random thoughts of Cutting down trees crossing his mind.

He had been shocked earlier when Susan had told him she often dreamed about George W. Bush involved in Eating cheese with a Cat , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Tre Cool .

One day he would discuss his feelings with Mike Dirnt, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Tre Cool masturbating himself with a Computer Monitor.

The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the Lamp he was carrying with him. Would Tre Cool's Foot feel like that to his Toe?

What would Tre Cool think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating Pizza off Tre Cool's beautiful Nipple?

Billie Joe rubbed the Lamp against his Foot whispering Tre Cool's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his Bed but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Tre Cool's name into the night.

Meanwhile, Tre Cool had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. Park was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the Pizza he was carrying and leisurely scratched his Foot.

He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Billie Joe calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his Pizza and ran towards the sound of his Honey's voice.

Tre Cool stumbled through the darkness towards Billie Joe. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his Honey being attacked by a Cat. Was he about to be raped by The Joker dressed as George W. Bush? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his Toe.

Billie Joe, Billie Joe, my Honey, screamed Tre Cool. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Billie Joe leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the Lamp and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare Nipple pointing in the air.

Tre Cool! Billie Joe gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Mike Dirnt said you were in your Bed engaged in some Cutting down trees with Susan.

No, I was alone in my Bed with nothing but my Computer Monitor for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your Nipple was, and how I would like to stroke my Foot against it, and have you kiss my Toe, and now I see your Nipple for myself I realise that not even George W. Bush has a Nipple to compare with yours.

Oh, Honey, Mike Dirnt said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Susan.

What! That old Cat, I'd rather get involved in Eating cheese with The Joker, a Lamp and Pizza than dream of Cutting down trees with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my Toe curl.

Oh, Billie Joe!

Oh, Tre Cool, my Honey!

Cue soft music, sounds of Cutting down trees and Eating cheese, soft focus and fade.........
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 5:24 am

LMAO!!! OMG FAYE I LOVED YOURS!

Tre was mastubating with a computer monitor xD

I would do an instant slash story myself but....i'm too lazy right now. I'll do it later LOL
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 5:29 am

Quote :
I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your Nipple was, and how I would like to stroke my Foot against it, and have you kiss my Toe, and now I see your Nipple for myself I realise that not even George W. Bush has a Nipple to compare with yours.

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 5:54 am

LOL yeah! i loved that part too xD
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 2:30 am

Ha ha! Thanks guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime12/3/2007, 3:24 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ROFL
Faye's instant slash is the best xD
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime12/3/2007, 4:16 am

Yes, it is. Its great =]
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime12/28/2007, 12:08 pm

woah...those are just fucked! XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime12/28/2007, 1:27 pm

The darkness was all around as Billie Joe walked through Porterpotty down towards his Floor, random thoughts of sleeping crossing his mind.

He had been shocked earlier when Lyn-Z Way had told him she often dreamed about The Muffin Man involved in fucking with a Llama , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Gerard Way .

One day he would discuss his feelings with Tre Cool, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Gerard Way masturbating himself with a Condom.

The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the Cheesefries he was carrying with him. Would Gerard Way's Arm feel like that to his Chest?

What would Gerard Way think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating Popsicles off Gerard Way's beautiful Eyeball?

Billie Joe rubbed the Cheesefries against his Arm whispering Gerard Way's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his Floor but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Gerard Way's name into the night.

Meanwhile, Gerard Way had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. Porterpotty was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the Popsicles he was carrying and leisurely scratched his Arm.

He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Billie Joe calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his Popsicles and ran towards the sound of his skittle bun's voice.

Gerard Way stumbled through the darkness towards Billie Joe. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his skittle bun being attacked by a Llama. Was he about to be raped by Bert McCracken dressed as The Muffin Man? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his Chest.

Billie Joe, Billie Joe, my skittle bun, screamed Gerard Way. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Billie Joe leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the Cheesefries and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare Eyeball pointing in the air.

Gerard Way! Billie Joe gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Tre Cool said you were in your Floor engaged in some sleeping with Lyn-Z Way.

No, I was alone in my Floor with nothing but my Condom for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your Eyeball was, and how I would like to stroke my Arm against it, and have you kiss my Chest, and now I see your Eyeball for myself I realise that not even The Muffin Man has a Eyeball to compare with yours.

Oh, skittle bun, Tre Cool said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Lyn-Z Way.

What! That old Llama, I'd rather get involved in fucking with Bert McCracken, a Cheesefries and Popsicles than dream of sleeping with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my Chest curl.

Oh, Billie Joe!

Oh, Gerard Way, my skittle bun!

Cue soft music, sounds of sleeping and fucking, soft focus and fade.........

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime12/28/2007, 10:46 pm

ROFFFLLLLL xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Instant Slash! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Slash!   Instant Slash! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instant Slash!
Page 1 of 1