Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah World

Go down 
+2
Sarahnade.
Modern Zero.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Sarah World - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2008, 6:33 am

lol

sounds like your day was fun sarah xD
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/3/2008, 8:34 am

oh, yeah, it was a blast xD
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/27/2008, 11:10 am

Chels updated hers, so I guess I will too. xD

Okayyyy, well, today was my second day of school. OMG, YAY, RIGHT?!?!
NO.

Period 1 - Honors Civics: Civics is government and boring shit like that, right? Well, my teacher is stupid and had no work for us to do thus far, soooooo she gave us a worksheet. It was a scenario where you and your friends drove off into a ravine, and crashed your car. You have 15 items, and you have to number them 1-15, 1 being the most important. Stupid.

Breakfast with 9-12th grade is awful. I had nowhere to sit, so I asked 4 11th grade girls if I could sit with them, and they were nice enough to say yes. I sat with Kara, some new chick named Arianna, and some other new chick named Kate. I really love Kate, she's a sweetie. Really nice girl. Arianna is kinda weird, though, I'm not sure about her. Lmfao.

Then homeroom. I just sat there. Lmfao.

Spanish: I didn't have to have it! Yay! Lmfao, I HATE SPANISH! My teacher just stands there and blabs in Spanish for 40 minutes, doesn't teach us one word. I did not want to be there. Instead, we went into the gym and our new principal, Mr. Rainy (HAHA!) talked to us about stuff I don't remember.

English: Listen to the old fartface talk about vocabulary. Lmfao.

Algebra: I have no idea. Something with equations, I'm guessing. We had homework, but I'm saving it for homeroom tomorrow.

Biology: Read about the greenhouse effect and other shit we learned last year.

Lunch was stupid too. I sti with Kara and 2 other girls, I think both of their names are Ashley. One of them is a deff whore. She just keeps talking about having sex with guys. NOT FUN.

Graphics: We aren't doing anything yet. The school is getting remodeled, and there is no computers or anything to draw with or anything, so we're just talking and helping him unpack. Once again, NOT FUN.

Study hall: Attempted algebra homwork, but gave up, and read a book.

Then I came home, talked to my mom, went on computer, took a shower, and ate, and came back on here.
I should be going to bed though. I'm so tired, I swore I was going to fall asleep in the shower. That would also not of been fun. Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/27/2008, 11:23 am

wow sarah....your school is boring o______________O

LOLOL

That's stupid, why would a Spanish teacher not teach you anything about spanish.....?

OMG I hate whores......LMAO Seriously though! That just reminded me of something....

Today when I was on the bus going to school this stupid 9th grader who is REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING was saying "Ohhh, yeah. My mom is already making me use birth control!"

I was like WTF????

Here's a 9th grader, probably only 14 years old (no offense sarah xD lol you're a smart 14 year old unlike her) saying on the bus that her mom is having her take birth contol! It's so fucking disgusting.

And obviously she's the LOUD OBNOXIOUS PREPPY HANNAH MONTANA LOVER on the bus. omg, you do NOT know how annoying she is. She sits why in the back, i sit in the front, and i can hear her as if she's right next to me and she randomly screams (you know the random girly "omg, i'm so scared!" kind of high pitch scream) It's so stupid. When I was in middle school she was on my bus and obviously she was still in middle school last year while i was in high school so she wasn't on my bus last year....but yeah. So fucking annoying. I get SO SICK of girls who act like that all day at school. There are actually SOME girls at my school who do act intellegent and mature, but there's just not enough of them -____-
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/28/2008, 4:34 am

Haha, I know! It's so annoying!
This girls basically like that too. She's really annoying.

That reminds me; last year at a school dance, some chick who was probably in 10th grade asked me if I had any birth control pills that she could use.

I was like, 'UM, NO." Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/28/2008, 4:39 am

uh.......whoa

that's nasty xDDD
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/28/2008, 5:04 am

Lmfao, I know.
My school is full of chicks like that, so I wasn't too surprised. Lmfao.

Well, my day today wasn't that different from yesterday.

Honors Civics: Went over the paper we did yesterday.

Breakfast, sat with Kate and some people I didn't know.

Homeroom, I did Algebra homework from yesterday.

Spanish: She talked in Spanish, and didn't explain anything. We have to memorize the Pledge of Allegeince is Spanish by tomorrow. o.O

English: Talked about hypothetical questions, and wrote papers about them.

Algebra: I have no idea. We have a test tomorrow on stuff I don't understand. First F of the year..yay.

Biology: Talked about going green, what you can recycle, stuff I already know, blah, blah, blah.

Lunch. Ate with people I didn't know.

Graduation Project: Read about different careers, that I have noooooo interest in.

Graphics: Sat there, and watched people hook the new computers up. I doodled a little.

Study Hall: Began memorizing the Spanish Pledge of Allegience, and attempted Algebra, but failed. Lmfao.

I came home at 3, it's 4 now. I talked to my mom, and have came on here and INO. I'll probably shower soon, and go to bed early. My stomach is really sick, I don't feel good at allllll.

I'm so ready for school to be over. Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/29/2008, 5:24 am

whoa....you're spanish class is weird. o__o

you have to memorize the pledge in spanish on like the third day of school???

jeez....it doesn't sound like she's teaching you anything at all....

in my spanish class we're starting out with the basics....obviously xD

like....colors, numbers, greetings, time, days of the month, days of the week, body parts, that sort of stuff.

But the pledge already?

weird........lololol

I hope you feel better soon sarah ^___^
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/29/2008, 5:38 am

^Lmfao, I know!
I feel better today, i'm just tiredddd.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/6/2008, 3:10 pm

Well, something VERY, VERY, VERY eventful happened today!

I saw Leathermouth! And, whoa, were they great!

I walked in, and a band was already playing. They were called Warship, and I suggest you guys all listen to them. I really like them. They remind me of the Used.

The played for about 10 more minutes, and then they started setting up Leathermouth's stuff. And, whoaaaaa, I look away for one second, and look back up, and FRANK IERO IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. WHOA, RIGHT. I KNOW!

The whole band was dressed in white, and they immediatly started playing, once Frank did his long "Check check check check" thing. Lmfao.

Set list was something like this;

Body Snatchers Forever
Sunsets Are For Muggers
This Song Is About Being Attacked By Monsters
Catch Me If You Can
Leviathan
5th Period Massacre
I'm Going to Kill the President of the United States of America
My Love Note Has Gone Flat
Murder Was the Case that they Gave Me

Thennnnn, it was MC Chris, who was a rapper, but had a rock flare to him.

Then it was Reggie and the Full Effect, which Frankie came back out to play bass for. They were pretty cool, I guess. They played sooooo mannnnnny sooooongs, though, I was starting to get ansty. Plus, I really, really had to pee. Lmfao.

I took about 35 pictures, about 33 of them of Frank. =D

Afterwards, I waited near the door to see if Leathermouth might come sign autographs or something. Of course, they didn't. There was this girl that worked for Skeleton Crew [Frank's record label] and she took a picture of me and my brother, and 2 other people holding a SC flyer, and said it would go on SC's Myspace. =D
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 11:17 am

First entry in over a year, and it's shitty.

I know I'm young and people brush off 15 year olds that say they are depressed, but I can't help it. I haven't even been in school for a month and I'm already stressed out. I go to a technical school for Nursing, which I think I'll suck at. I'm going to go do clinic duty in January - how can I take care of people when I can't take care of myself?

I've been fucking up everything, and I feel like an idiot when I have to have the teacher re-explain things to me a billion times while everyone else is already ahead. I feel like a slacker even when I'm trying really hard.

So school is a wreck, and I have no motivation to do any work. I've been so tired lately to the point where I feel I could sleep forever. And part of me wants to. I mean, I'm not to the point of being suicidal, but I'm just to the point where I just don't care. It seems like I'm shrugging everything off. Not just school work, but life itself.

I find my friends annoying, and I just want to be alone. Then again, I know that if I isolate myself from friends and family, that will just make things worse. I need to have some sort of contact with people, but I don't want to be a charity case. I don't want sympathy, mainly because I don't know what to do with it. And I hate when things get awkward.

I told myself this was going to be a good year and my grades were going to be amazing, but I broke those internal promises not even 4 weeks into school. Normally, I would be freaking out, but I could care less at this point.

And now I sound like a complete whiner, but I just need to get it out.

I started keeping a journal, but I only wrote one entry. I've been listening to music, which usually works as a cure-all, but it hasn't done anything. I seriously think I need some form of medication because I get like this at least 10 times a year. I'll be shitty, then content, then happy, and then back to shitty.

But if I want medication, that would mean having to tell my family about it, and I don't want to do that. I mean, I know I'm not well. I've researched depression to see if there were any symptoms I wasn't aware of, and there were. The list is my complete feelings. I'd help if it I could, but I can't. At the same time, though, I don't want to take meds because of the chance of getting addicted. And I don't want to go through all of the trouble.

All I want is sleep. And to not have to go to school and fail at everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah World
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4