Sarah & Chelsea's 10 Days of Fun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Sarah & Chelsea's 10 Days of Fun!   6/20/2008, 4:19 pm

Well, it's 3 in the morining, and our first whole day together is over.

Chelsea's sleeping, my back hurts, and I should probably go to sleep, even though I'm wide awake. Tonight is the Mindless Self Indulgence concert, and I'm so excited, I can barely contain myself. Anyway, this is our journal about the ten days we are together. I'm going to tell you how the night of June 18, and all of the 19th went, my point of view, here we go.

Day 1

It's June 18th, about 6:15 PM. Chelsea calls me and tells me her and her grandparents are leaving for Cleveland. Shortly after, me and my parents head off too.

Everything is going fine for the first 3 and a half hours. Chelsea is calling every now and then to check up on us and stuff. Me and my parents are watching where we're going, and we haven't gotten lost, until about 4 hours in.

We get lost on Broadway Avenue, so, of course, I immediatly got 'Broadway' by Foxboro Hot Tubs stuck in my head. It was about 11 at night, and we are lost in a bad looking neighborhood in Cleveland, Ohio..not such a safe place to be. There were these gang looking people walking past us, and my dad told me to lock the doors. Scary.

It took us about 20 mins to get unlost, and about 25 more mins to meet up with Chels at Taco Bell. We parked, and I walked in, immediatly seeing Chelsea. Not only because I knew what she looked like in pictures, but her and her granparents were the only ones in the Taco Bell. We hugged, I went and peed, our parents signed insurance and emergency papers, and then we left, back to Indiana.

We go Oreo McFlurries at McDonalds. Yum.

The car ride there was a little fun. We dozed off a bit. We got to her grandparents house around 3:30 in the morning. Chelsea and I were wide awake, and decided to watch Bullet In A Bible. We did other shit until about 7 in the morning, and eventually took a 6 hour nap, and woke up around noon. Chelsea's cousins, Virginia, Alex, and Carmen, her brother Andrew too, came over and we babysat them for about 2 or 3 hours. Thennn, we went outside and took pictures, and drew with chalk on her driveway. Thenn..I think wewatched Tarzan, and then went to her house.

We watched a home movie I brought, Green Day's 'Suburbia Bomb', and some TV. Took some more pictures, umm..went on the computer, and did some other stuff maybe, and it eventually became 3:15, AM, which it is now.

So, i'm tired. Chelsea's already asleep, so I should probably get some sleep too. She has to go to summer school in the morning, which sucks a little.

So, yeah. Chelsea will type her stuff tomorrow. =]

Last edited by Gerard Way on 6/21/2008, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Sarah & Chelsea's 10 Days of Fun!   6/20/2008, 10:39 pm

yaaay!
sounds like fun!
enjoy your time together! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Sarah & Chelsea's 10 Days of Fun!   6/21/2008, 5:43 am

Awesome awesome! Have fun ladies! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Sarah & Chelsea's 10 Days of Fun!   6/22/2008, 7:34 am

here's my point of view =)

Day 1

Okay...so i woke up at about 6 AM to get ready to go to summer school for health class -__- lol

I got out of summer school at 12:30 PM and got home to finish cleaning my room for Sarah to arrive. I picked up the rest of the crap that was on my floor and swept, then I packed my bags because Sarah and I were going to stay the night at my grandma's when we got back.

So i packed my pajamas, CDs, my Nintendo DS, 2 Books, A Pillow, A blanket, and like 11 movies.....xD and a couple other things that i can't remember and my grandpa picked me up at 5:00 after he got out of work.

I stayed at my grandma and grandpa's house until my grandma came home from work. When she did I called Sarah to tell her that we were leaving.

About 2 hours into the trip....I believe we were in Toledo, Ohio..my grandma, grandpa, and I went to a gas station and I bought a little pizza, mountain dew, gum, jolly ranchers, and we got an atlas.

We arrived at taco bell at about 11:00 PM and had to play the waiting game because apparently Sarah got lost for like 20 minutes, almost got killed by a gang, and spent the next 20 minutes after she got unlost getting to Taco Bell. As we were waiting I decided to draw on napkins. xD

So she got there at Taco Bell at about 11:45 and her dad signed papers for emergencies while me and Sarah just sat there.

We then left Taco Bell with Sarah at 12 AM and started heading back to Indiana.

About not even 5 minutes later there's this freaky looking bug on my grandma's windshield and we all freak out and pull over to try and kill it xD This is when we see this random drunk guy walking the streets and as we were leaving Sarah for some reason, when he was looking away from her, she decided that it would be a good idea to wave at him so right when she did, he turned and saw her LOL

Well....long story short...we got to my grandma's house at about 3:30 AM and Sarah and I couldn't sleep so we watched Bullet In A Bible and parts of her The Used DVD and ended up falling asleep at 7 AM.

We then at 12 PM had to watch my cousins Camren, Virginia, and Alex. And my brother was there too and he could NOT stop yelling and fighting with Virginia. It was really annoying.

Sarah and I went outside after my granpa got home from work and drew with chalk out in my grandma's driveway and wrote "I LOVE BILLIE JOE...YOU KNOW?" REALLY big lol And then we took random pictures and watched Tarzan, until we decided to go to my house.

While at my house we ate supper, watched some of Sarah's home videos, did random things and...yeah. that's about it lol

........I wrote a lot more than Sarah did o__O lol

Admin

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Sarah & Chelsea's 10 Days of Fun!   6/23/2008, 10:45 pm

Day 3 - Mindless Self Indulgence concert

Now, Chelsea's at school, so I'm bored and decided to write about the MSI concert.
Chelsea will add more when she gets home.

Chelsea, ne, and her mom left Indiana for Grand Rapids, Michigan around 3:30. That car ride was probably the longest ride in my entire ride. Plus, there was construction, and this traffic jam when we were only a few miles away from the venue. I thought I was going to die.

We got there right at 6:30, and the line was humongous. Then even more people were behind. Inside it didn't look like that many people, but when we were all together in a line, it look humongo,

We went inside, and bought a cool MSI shirt. We didn't know where to go after that. This was our first concert, so we didn't know what to do. I went down this ramp to see what was down there, and we saw stools that were fairly close to the stage, and we grabbed them before anybody else.

I had this person that was blocking my view, so we had to scoot over. I was going to lean over someone the whole show, you know?

Julien-K came on around 7:15, who, frankly, I thought sucked. They were a little okay, but the singer was just too into himself and too cocky. They weren't very entertaining either.

The Birthday Massacre came on around 8:00. They were cool. Some of the songs were cool, and they jumped around more than Julien-K, lmfao. They still weren't MSI though.

TBM went off at 8:45, and MSI didn't come on until 9:15. It was all black, but everyone was cheering, and I saw some people on stage, so they had come out. They went into 'Shut Me Up' and the lights came on, and I immediatly saw Jimmy. He was on the back of the drumset, saying something, I think. They played the song, and it was amazing.

They played, and they were on for an hour and 45 minutes, which it only felt like 10 seconds to me. I wanted to stay afterwards, but my Chelsea's mom basically dragged us out of there. When leaving, we were only a few feet from Steve and we waved and screamed at him, and he just nodded, smiled, and started to say something, I think, but we had to leave. =[ Next concert, I will stay.

Jimmy quotes (Trying to remember in order):

"You are so easssyyy! You sluts! Don't worry, we're gonna fuck you. We're just not going to tell anybody we fucked you!"

"Who let the dogs out? I did!"

(after getting a 20 dollar bill from the fan) "I didn't think it would be that easy! (looks at Kitty) We're eating at Red Lobster! Get you some hush puppies, girlll!"

"Whyyy? Why have you dressed me like Amy Winehouse and Kanye West's lovechild!? Whyyyy!?

"I need need need need need need need need need need, (etc) to go to the bathroom."

"I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate, (etc) this song." (About 'Straight to Video')

"You're demographic!!"

"You are soooo uglyyy! I thought it was just me, but at least I have a chance."

"At least they aren't oreos, you guys are already fat."

(A dude dressed as Winnie the Pooh came on stage and jumped in the crowd) "There goes Pooh!"

There's more, but I don't remember.

The set list was kinda like this:

Shut Me Up
Mastermind
Lights Out
Stupid MF
Issues
Prescription
Animal
Never Wanted To Dance
Faggot
On It
Pay For It
Tornado
Capitol P
Evening Wear
Bitches
Planet of The Apes
Straight to Video
I Hate Jimmy Page

It might be kinda off though.

No, we didn't get to meet anybody. We kinda met Steve, but not really. When we were walking out, Steve was only a few feet away from us, and I smiled and kinda screamed to him, and he was talking to all of us. Chelsea's mom was basically dragging us out though. =[

Lyn-Z came over to my side of the stage, and I screamed for her, and looked right at me and smiled. That made my night. =] Lyn-Z sang a little, which was cool.

Jimmy made eye contact with us a couple times. Oh my god, was he hilarious.

Steve was really cool and good at the guitar. He talked a little, which was cool.

I couldn't get a great view of Kitty, but I saw her a little. Jimmy went up to her a couple times, and laied down on the drum set. Lmfao.

I was so sad when it was over. It didn't feel like 2 hours.

Some videos from the show:

YOUTUBE

Shut Me Up & Mastermind

Prince's "death", 1989

Whinehouse and West's lovechild, Bitches

Jimmy hates us and wants to turn us into merchandise, Animal

MYSPACE

Never Wanted to Dance

Issues

Prescripstion

On It

Tornado (sooo good)

Pay For It

Faggot - the place went the most insane for this one, including me.

Talking about 'Faggot', how we are sluts, and jazzersizes. Intro to Capitol P.

Capitol P

Evening Wear - Lyn-Z sings

More stuff later.
[b]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah & Chelsea's 10 Days of Fun!   

Back to top Go down

Sarah & Chelsea's 10 Days of Fun!
Page 1 of 1