AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Sarah World   9/18/2007, 10:51 am

Okay, my first chapter in this thing.

Sept. 17

I woke up at 6 for school. Got ready and left for the bus stop. It was like 40 degrees out so I was frozen because I was stupid and didn't wear a sweatshirt or anything. I got to the school and stood on the school patio with my girlfriend, Kara. (We've been dating for like 2 weeks. She was bi-curious and she just asked me out.) Anyway, I talked to her until the bell rang at 7:35 and then went to 1st period.

1st period - reading 360. it's supposed to be a "fun" reading class but its not. she made us write raps about ourselves and we have to rap it for the class tomorrow. mine was like "my hair is blonde and I live near a pond" it was bad.

Then it was breakfast, I has a nutrigrain bar. whoot.

2nd period - history. we just did packets on europe and stuff.

3rd period - english. we took notes and read poems and short stories in our litriture books.

4th period - algebra. took notes and finished a math test.

5th period - science. took a 70 question test that took the whole period. weeee.

6th period - art. worked on our art test of drawing buildings and landscapes. mines awful.

lunch. i had a salad and sat with kara.

7th period - math marvels. the "fun" math class. we just played this game called krypto. you have to like find numbers in equations or something.

8th period - gym. we played whiffel ball. i twisted my ankle when running to 1st base, i got out anyway. When i was in the outfield, i made an out for once. YAY.

sorry i didn't write much, i don't feel like going into uninteresting details on my day geek

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   9/19/2007, 5:55 am

haha sounds like a boring day Sarah!

mine was even more boring. We had to test with this thing in indiana called ISTEP ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!! We did that had lunch, and then tested till the end of the day in the same room soooo acutally you day wouldn't have been boring for me.....i don't think......hehe santa

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   9/20/2007, 6:38 am

LOL

Sept. 19th

Got up at 6 and got ready for school. Got on the bus at 7:20 and got to school at 7:30. I stood around on the patio, once again. Kara how to go get some music lyrics from her sister. Their moms getting married and they have to sing a song at the wedding and Kara doesn't even know the lyrics and the weddings on the 22nd.

1st period - Reading. Today was international "talk like a pirate day" so my friend, Tracy, and I had to write a dilouge between 2 pirates. It was like "Avast matty!" and "Aye, ahoy!" it was stupid.

Then homeroom and breakfast. I had to do a ton of homework during homeroom that I forgot to do the day before. Breakfast was normal, nothing special.

2nd period - history. We did more stuff on Columbus. Packets and homework.

3rd period - english. We read some poems and a short story again.

4th period - algebra. We did probability which I usually like to do but now it's confusing. The teacher, Mr. Rodkey, had us find out if you had 24 pairs of black socks and 24 pairs of white socks, what's the probability of getting a matching pair? it made my head hurt.

5th period - science. we got to see our grades. Mine went down from a 89 to a 86 which is a B. The teacher says that the grades are probably messed up though cause he doesn't think he did them right. We also had to make a presentation of showing the class the relationship heat, thermal energy and temperature have. Boring..

6th period - art. we watched a video on pencils. woot.

Lunch - boring. Nothing special.

7th period - math marvels. The "fun" math class with Mr. Rodkey. We're doing a fantasy football league and he just gave us our statistics for our players.

8th period - gym. We played dodgeball. I almost got a ball but I dropped the stupid thing. I got out a couple more times and got some 9th grade chick out. Nothing new.

Bus ride home was boring. I just sat there.

I got home and my grandma came with some food for my mom cause she was too tired to get food for herself. The doctors say sence her kidneys are failing, she barley has a red blood cell count so thats why she's tired. She had a day off today. FOr the last week, she's been having to drive 45 minutes to Punxatawney and get stuff down to her. Nothing's going right and none of the doctors know what to do. I'm starting to not like the doctors, it seems like they don't know what they're doing.

I've come down on my mom too. Since she's getting a kidney transplant, she's still drinking soda and alcohol and those are acidic and not good for your kidneys. She tells me she doesn't drink as much and she doesn't but still, you know? She smokes too much too. She's cut down a lot though.

Anyway, it's 5:36 PM and i'm on here and talking to Chelsea on Yahoo! IM. She told me she just broke an Evanescence case...lololol.

Other than that, nothings going on. I have a boring and dull life. Sad lol.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   9/20/2007, 1:44 pm

LMAO

I was surprised that i wasn't mad that I broke the case! i was just like.......awww........LOL

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   9/21/2007, 10:36 am

Sept. 20

Okay. I woke up at 6, got ready, blah, blah, blah. I wore my Bam Margera shirt today Smile

I got to school around 7:25 and found out this girl named Tracy who I had been talking to and sitting with for the past four weeks moved to West Virginia. I knew she was moving but I thought she was moving Friday, not today. I had given her all my contacts though, but still. It just sucked.

We had an assembly today so all of the periods got switched a bit.

1st period - reading. We had to present our dialouge as a pirate today. I didn't go because Tracy had the skit we wrote and so I joined another group. That group forgot their skit too so we are presenting it tomorrow. Eeh.

2nd period - history. We did ANOTHER paper on Columbus and got homework on him. I'm starting to not like this Columbus guy..

3rd period - english. Ughhh, read poems and did multiple choice questions to them and stuff. We do that EVERY fucking day.

4th period - algebra. More probability and matrices. Just a bunch of stuff I don't get.

7th period - math marvels. Yes, I had math 2 periods in a row. we did more stuff we did in algebra and played some math game. I don't even know the name but I won against this guy named Evan and lost between Devin and Kyle. Oh well.

5th period - science. We did a lab. We had to measure a boiling cup of coffee and measure the temp. every 2 minutes to see it decrease. Then we had to make a graph of the temps. for homework which i'll do in study hall tomorrow. The teacher let us see our grade and mines an 85. It went down 4 percent cause I totally bombed a test he gave us so I wasn't surprised

6th period - art. We drew shoes. Yes, we had to take our shoes off our feet and draw them on a piece of paper. The stupid teacher didn't let us look at the paper or lift our pencil and the class smelled like sweaty socks. It was nasty.

Lunch. Sat with Kara. She moved us tables now which I don't like. I'm sitting by all these people I don't like and all I do is sit there. It's not entertaining. I gave most of my lunch to Elizabeth because she doesn't have enough money to get her own lunch. Yeah, Elizabeth and I are friends again if you guys remember the feud we had. We aren't as close as we were, were just casual though.

8th period - gym. We played soccer. I actually did really good. I got the ball about 5 times and every time I actually did something with it, I didn't just toss it away. Yay me!

Assembly. We had to elect class representatives. verrrrrrrrrrrry borrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

My mom had surgery today with her kidneys. The cathedor was being blocked by a massive amount of fiber so instead of just being able to flush it out, they had to cut my mom open again and take it all out. She actually just got home and went to bed and its like 9:30 PM and she's been at the hospital since like 7:30 AM so she was tired.

I haven't done much. I've talked to Chelsea for like 5 hours on Yahoo! and walked around Homer City with Kara, her step brother and my brother. Now, i'm just typing away. Blah.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   9/21/2007, 10:45 am

lol

man, that would SUCK if I had to get all kinds of surgery and stuff!!!!
i'd freak out!
lol

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   9/21/2007, 11:04 am

LOL, yeah, I know. She's not really freaking out, she's just tired and says she wants to give up. She's just really tired. She hasn't gone to work in over a week so we don't have like any money at all. But thats okay, I can live off of a banana and school meals lol.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   9/21/2007, 11:43 am

awwww Sad

hmmmmmm......maybe i'll send her a get well card....? do you think she'll like one or do you think she doesn't want a lot of people to know cause i know that some people are just like that lol Your mom's name is Katherine right???

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   9/21/2007, 7:22 pm

lol. No, i actually think she'll like one. Her names Katheryn, it has a y Smile

I have to get her a birthday card too. Her 45 birthdays the 26th and I haven't gotten anything yet lol.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   9/22/2007, 5:05 am

oooooooo.....hehe

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/10/2007, 7:52 am

I have written in this for a while..

October 9th

I was dreaming when my alarm clock went off at 6. I don't remember what I was dreaming about though. I thought it was still the weekend so I was confused why my alarm clock was going off lol.

So I woke up andddd..went on the computer to check the forum, the site, myspace, mibba - stuff like that. i straightened my stupid hair and did other shit and left.

I got on the bus, had the boring bus ride to school and got there around 7:25. Once I got off the bus, I had Kara tugging me around, dragging me to see her give her ex boyfriend a stupid birthday card, drag me over to talk to HER friends, tell me how she wants to beat some prep up because the prep was saying to her: "have you ever taken a bath??" and shit. Then she talked about how emo she was and how she cut herself on a broken cd. I was like "Really? Let me see your cuts" and she was like "Oh..well, i don't have any. I don't cut that deep." I was like, fuck you, you don't cut yourself, don't try to pretend your depressed and that your life is fucked up because its not. God.

1st period - Reading. Went to the library and got a book. I got a book called Past Forgiving. I don't really like it much. I mean, I read like a page but I was so tired that I couldn't concentrate so I probably just didn't understand it.

Then it was homeroom. All I did was write 5 paragraphs to All We Are Is Bullets Very Happy

Then breakfast. I had a stupid vitamin bar. The same thing I have every day. *sigh* lol

2nd period - History. Okay, history class was awesome. We had to write a childrens book over the weekend with our group and this girl in my group, Tori, did all of it over the weekend so we could just talk the whole period. I was in a really good mood for some reason and I was really random/hyper...so I started nameing things.

I have 5 staples. They are my friends. These are their names:

1. Herbert Humpfrey Hudson Henry the 87th (lol)
2. Herbert Humpfrey Hudson Henry the 88th (teehee)
3. Tabitha Elighja Quinn Henry the 12th (so random)
4. Demoncalitious the 6th (Tori came up with that lol)
5. Pansy the Panty. (lol. don't ask)

They are all staples that I bent to make different. They are currently living with Master Mercillious (my glasses) in Clammy Glasso the 21st which is my glasses case...i know, weird.

3rd period - English. Read some of "Legend Of The Sleeping Hollow" and watched some of the movie. Not the one with Johhny Depp, an older one, from like the 50's. *snores*

4th period - Algebra. I got a D on a test. My grade is now either a D or F. I hate it. I can't even tell you what we did in class today.

5th period - Science. We studied for an exam on Thursday. Eew, then a preying mantice came in the room cause the windows were open. I was so grossed out! I hate those things.

6th period - Art. We drew rythems on the drawings of our shoes. I finished mine and it looks so stupid lol

Lunch. It was chicken nuggets and french fries. Mmm, so nutritious! lol

7th period - Math Marvels. Stupid math 2 times a day. The teacher was showing us how to cut out different sections of a 3D pyramid and make the sections equal. I don't know how to do it though.

8th period - Gym...THE DEADLIEST PERIOD OF THEM ALL! lol. We went outside and played football. Of course, no one threw the ball to me (thank god) so I sorta just walked around and watched on the field. Then it started to thunder and lightning so we went inside 10 minutes early. YES!.

After 8th period, we went outside to the bus and it was pouring rain. It hailed for a while too. Chelsea, remember when you said it was storming in Indiana and I said it must be coming to Pennsylvania? Well, it did lol

Soo..my brother was online for a while, the computer spazed and I just got on here about an hour ago. So..yeah, thats what I did today.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/10/2007, 8:15 am

lolololol Indiana jinxed pennsylvania so it rained!! hehehehe

i looooove your staples names sarah! lol

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/10/2007, 9:51 am

lol. stupid Indiana! lol

I know, I heart my staples!

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/10/2007, 10:31 am

lololol

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/11/2007, 7:54 am

lol.
i played with them today in classes.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/12/2007, 3:12 pm

sweet! lol

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/13/2007, 4:35 am

lol
i broke up with Kara on..uh, maybe Tuesday, I think. Yeah. I forgot to post about it.
Nothing much about it. I was going to tell her online but she wasn't on and then I was going to tell her in person but there was all these people around and I didn't know how she would react. I figured she'd be a drama queen but she wasn't. She didn't seem to care at all, which I guessed too. She probably forgot we were dating anyway lol. Were still friends though.

Hmm. Today.

nothing much. same thing everyday. I learned I have a solid F in Algebra and I got a C on my science test. I'm upset about the F and am trying to do extra credit to raise it but I don't even understand the extra credit. What were doing is like tables using variables. Its a T table. It will have X in one column and below it, it will have some negative numbers and positive numbers. In the other column, it will tell you what you have to do. Like, cube or squar the number and divide it or times it by itself and stuff. I can do it on the calculator but we had to do it in our heads for a quiz. I can add/subtract/divide/multiplicate positive and negative numbers in my heaad. its too confusing for me. its so annoying. stupid algebra.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/13/2007, 6:03 am

awww poor sarah! Sad

lol that's good that you broke up with Kara.

if you have problems with algebra and stuff i could always try and help. on IM we could put up that doodle thingy and work stuff out on there if you want to Smile

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/13/2007, 7:26 am

lol, thanx. algebra is so stupid. next time i have homework, which will be on monday lol, i'll see if i understand it.

and, yeah, i feel a lot better since i broke up with her.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/13/2007, 10:09 am

i'm sure it is! lol

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/13/2007, 11:10 am

lol, yeah.

Sarahnade.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/15/2007, 12:18 am

I'm amazing myself this week.

Okay, first off, I wasn't awkward around my ex boyfriend. I dated him off and on for like..well like 3 years I guess. He was really cool, especially when I dated him last year. Then he just started hanging out with all of the preps and left me behind. I told myself not to care but I did. It drived me crazy. I didn't talk to him at all for like..8 months or something and then, last week at the school football game, he started talking to me. I didn't really talk to him much because it was so weird, you know? If he started talking to me like this a few months ago, I probably would of been flirting with him non stop.

BUT NO! I didn't! *pats self on back* He's an asshole anyway.

Another: I have a crush on a guy! Whoa! Really? Yeah!

I met this guy a few weeks ago off of VampireFreaks.com. He's soooooooooooo awesome. He's cute too which is a bonus Smile
He likes all of the music I like (especially MCR) and he's just so..like, cool. We had a conversation about gummy worms. So cool. He's just..so awesome. His names Jason.

Yeah. I felt like talking about him for some reason. I'll go now.

Jen

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   10/15/2007, 12:20 am

good for you.
cheers

gummy worms, eh?
interesting....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/amongst_the_lies
Sarahnade.
Admin