Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

friendship and love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greendea

greendea

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-09-17

friendship and love Empty
PostSubject: friendship and love   friendship and love Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 5:23 am

well it's not a huge problem but for me it's something that really hurts...

all the friendship i've been made in this year is going to ruin. last year i has only a true friend, plus a few friend i used to go out with... i always wanted to have more friends, maybe of school, so they would be more near to me and our friendship would be more deep... this year i began to meet a lot of new people, out of the school, but all in the school... at the beginning i believed that these people were awesome and i belieive this feeling was returned, i think at the beginning it was... then i have a terrible period of depression and sadness.. but instead of feeling their warmth i felt lonely and i had horrible quarrels also with my bestfriend.. in all that period i kept on bealieve they were real friends.. i got over my depression and i believed that this would make my friends more present and more friendly... the only one that really has remained my friend is my best friend... all the others keep on make fun of my love for them... i don't understand where i do wrong, if the only person that is really my only trusted friend is only one person...

and now what about love?
all the time i go out with a boy, wheter it's for two days or for two months our relationship is something i don't stand and something that is really false... they can't understand me and i feel like shit.. i don't undertand where or when i go wrong with them... they call me bitch, paranoic, and stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: friendship and love   friendship and love Icon_minitime6/10/2009, 2:21 pm

Awww Vale.
I have that same problem, with meeting new friends and all of that. I don't have many friends either. And the AMAZING friends that I do have live so far away from me...

I think that sometimes everyone feels lonely at one point of their lives, I know that I have felt lonely a lot of times before. And it's hard sometimes knowing if your friends that you do have, really are true friends. I know that with some of my friends at school, sometimes I feel awkward with them, or feel like they'll think I'm stupid if I say this or that. And it's like...the friendships that I do have in school, are more casual than anything. I think it's ironic how my friends who live near me don't really know how I feel about things, or what troubles I do have at home or whereever, but the friends I have who don't live near me do. It's like I'm more open to the friends who don't live near me than the ones who do.

Idk why...I guess I just feel awkward expressing my feelings out to other people, I tend to keep all my problems hiden inside. It's like the friends I have don't really know the true me sometimes. We joke around about stuff at school, but never really have serious conversations.

But the thing is, is that we all feel like we're alone sometimes and I remember this one time in eighth grade I "dated" this boy named Danny, but we felt so awkward near each other, and we barely talked to each other at all...it was just...really weird. It only lasted about a week, because I "broke up with him" xD I really don't consider him my first boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend.

Anyway....I hope that you feel better and that your friendships work out. =)
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: friendship and love   friendship and love Icon_minitime6/11/2009, 6:29 am

thanks, i believe the same thing... friendship is something really personal and deep, so there are only fews people who correspond on what we are... boyfriends are just a pain in the neck, i can't remember one time i feeel happy with one of the few boys i had... they had never listened to me, they tent only to make me feel like a shit...
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: friendship and love   friendship and love Icon_minitime6/11/2009, 6:30 am

today i cry at school, in the bathroom, it sounds so pathetic, i feltl very unconfortable
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: friendship and love   friendship and love Icon_minitime6/25/2009, 12:51 am

Aw, Vale.

I don't really know what to tell you. I've been in a position a little like this, but it wasn't as bad. What I think you should do, though, is try some kind of personal therapy. Try writing down everything you think and feel in a journal or something and then reflect maybe a day later and see if you still feel as passionate about it as you did before. Writing out your aggressions is therapeutic, I think, and it can help you think more about your feelings and thoughts.

Almost every teenage boy is a douchebag, to be bluntly honest, Vale. Boys are not going to treat girls perfectly like some kind of fairytail; you need to understand that first. Some boys are worse than others, but very rarely will you find a guy that will treat you like a queen. That doesn't mean this boy gets a free ride and shouldn't be chastsized for whatever happened, but you have to accept that boys can be cruel. I think maybe you can learn something from this and kind of grow from it. It hurts now, but maybe later you'll feel better.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: friendship and love   friendship and love Icon_minitime6/28/2009, 3:53 am

thanks a lot Smile and then i believe your suggestion about writing my feelings and then a day after analyze them is a very good idea
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: friendship and love   friendship and love Icon_minitime7/2/2009, 9:40 am

Yeah. I hope it helps. =)
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friendship and love   friendship and love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friendship and love
Page 1 of 1