Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you working on?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

What are you working on? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/21/2007, 10:08 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2007, 7:59 am

I think I'm gonna write a random story just for the heck of it. LOL

And then I'm kinda working on a Give Me Novacaine 3. I only have like 2 paragraphs though. Razz

I'm stuck on Drowning Lessons. I'll think up something soon though. I'll force my brain to let it all out on paper haha
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2007, 8:03 am

Haha.

I'm really looking forward to Give Me Novacaine 3.

And Drowning Lessons is fantastic, I would love an update from that...someday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2007, 8:09 am

phssst! I'll update Drowning Lessons! you'll see! i'll do it NOW! well...not know but sooooon!! Not someday! SOOON! MUHUHAHAHA! LMAO

I'm still thinking of a general plot for GMN3. I got some of it floating in my brain though! heh heh

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2007, 8:46 am

LMFAO.

lol. Yay, brainstormage!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2007, 9:19 am

YEPPEROO!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/22/2007, 8:52 am

I'm starting to write a Bert/Gerard fan fic. I have some ideas, but nothing for sure. I have a couple short paragraphs for chapter 1. I've been contemplating it for a couple of days, but I just typed some of it today.

I found out a couple of weeks ago that Bert McCracken was dating a woman named Kate back in 2003 - 2004ish. She became pregnant and it was a baby girl. They were planning to name her Paige McCracken.

Kate overdose on heroin on July 4th, 2004. She and Paige both passed away.

I thought this would definetly carry a lot of emotion. I've started out writing about the day in Bert's POV. Gerard & the rest of MCR will come in later. I have some more ideas, but I don't really want to say everything.

Titles:

1. Empathy
2. How Amazing It Feels Just To Live Again
3. It's Hard To Say

They all make sense. The last two are lyrics from Used songs.

The Used song 'Hard To Say' is a tribute to Kate. It's the saddest song I've ever heard. Ever. I strongly advise you guys to give it a listen. The melody, lyrics, Bert's voice, it's all beautiful. I cry every time.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/22/2007, 9:58 am

awwww it sounds like the story will be reallly good! Very Happy Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2007, 11:05 am

lol, thanx =]

I decided on either

- For Years Gone By
- Empathy

I can't choose between those two.

Okay, another idea RANDOMLY popped in my head a few days ago.

I haven't written a fan/band story yet, so I thought it would be cool. I have a paragraph or so for one I'm calling;

- My Way Home Is Through You

Basically, the main character, (she doesn't have a name yet) is pretty much a good 'ol fashioned loser. She doesn't know who MCR are, but her friend drags her along to see their show. She's a comic book junkie, so she's read Gerard's comic, The Umbrella Academy, so she thought it would be cool to see his band live. She ends up getting stuck in a mosh pit, and getting hurt pretty bad, so a bouncer has to take her back stage. She ends up meeting the band, hanging out, etc. I dunno.

I'm totally stuck on I Would Drive On To The End With You. The other chapters just flew out, but this ones hard for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2007, 11:10 am

sweeeet. lol

I started writing the next chapter for Drowning Lessons Smile

I have the flashback of the beginning of the chapter all down and I think it sounds pretty good so yay! lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2007, 11:21 am

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2007, 11:34 am

lolol
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 1:20 am

I wrote like....three or four more paragraphs of Drowning Lessons yesterday. I'm thinking about putting it up today Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 4:48 am

Woo! You should you should! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 7:25 am

Chelsea,

POST IT.
I miss that story =[

--

I've been working on "My Way Home Is Through You" which I posted in the other stories thread.
I have 3 or 4 chapters for it.
As for, "I Would Drive On To The End With You"..
Aha. I have just about nothing for it.
I haven't written any songs/poems in a long time either.
I hate having writers block.

--

I did start a new fan fic though. It's currently titled, "I Know I'll Feel This Way Forever" which is a line from the Mindless Self Indulgence song, "Pay For It".

It's a Ger-Z, and it follows MCR and MSI during the Projekt Revolution tour. That's the tour Gerard and Lyn-Z Way met up again, and I've been wanting to write about it. I'm not really making anything up, it's mostly nonfiction. I just want to write out what I think happened during that tour.

I'm hoping to get more of it written soon. I only have like 3 short paragraphs of ch. 1 though.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/22/2008, 11:36 am

cooooool! Smile

yes, i WILL put the new chapter up! so YAY!

I think the chapter is gonna be a little shorter than the others but oh well lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2008, 6:04 am

Haha
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/10/2008, 9:50 am

I started a totally new project a few days ago. I randomly thought of this one day, don't ask why or how.

It's called "So What's Your Favorite Color, Punk?" which is a lyric from the My Chemical Romance B-side called "My Way Home Is Through You"

I was going to write this as a one shot, but I decided to change it to a regular fan fiction.

It was also going to be written about Gerard Way from MCR, but I decided to do something completley different and write it about my 3rd favorite man in the whole world, Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence.

Each chapter will be a color, like "Chapter 01 - White", you know? And each chapter will start with a description of a color, and how the color reminds Jimmy of something important in his life.

I've written a few paragraphs, and it's actually really depressing so far. It's a challenge because Jimmy Urine is known as this cooky, weird type of guy, so I really wanted to show people that Jimmy can be a demented, and depressing person. So this is really breaking him down in the way that I love him, but just displaying it in fiction, and in dolled up writing.

So, yeah. Hopefully I will have it up sometime soon. =)
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/10/2008, 5:27 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

that sounds both interesting and creative! =D

i can't wait! =D
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 2:06 am

^Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 2:17 am

welcomes! =D
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 6:49 am

Ugh.

I had, like, a whole chapter written for it, and I was useing Mibba's drafts, and I hit submit, and, for some reason, Mibba logged me out, and I lost everything I wrote. I had so much written, it was so good. Ughhhh, I don't want to write that all over again.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 7:22 am

Write it Sarah write it! I want to read it!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 9:15 am

^Lmfao, thanks.

I'll probably write it over again tonight. I had so much though. I'll make sure to use Microsoft Word when I do.

*Glares at Mibba*
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 11:02 pm

Yay! Can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you working on?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fictional Stories :: Writing Discussions-
Jump to: