Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you working on?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

What are you working on? Empty
PostSubject: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/7/2007, 9:55 am

Tell us what fan fics you are currently working on.

I'm working on a lot:

All We Are Is Bullets - Frank/Gerard. I have one chapter and a few paragraphs for chapter 2. This fan fic is my main focus

A Green Day Fantasy - This is a funny story I started writing months ago. I have up to chapter 3 written on paper, just not typed. Its about leprechauns possessing Mike and Adrienne and Billie and Tre have to save them. Its gonna be awesome.

Writers Block - I have nothing written for this one yet but I have a plot. Its around 2002 and Billie has writers block. Green Day go to get help from a writer, Juliet, and Tre falls for her. I don't want to get into a lot of detail to ruin the story though but the conflict is that Juliet can't get used to the fame and fortune of dateing a rockstar.

The Kerplunk Whatsername - I wrote this story and finished it already but I'm thinking of re writing it and changing the ending. I'm not sure though.

Too Much Too Soon - Again, I wrote this one but I'm thinking of changing the ending and keeping Jamie alive

Too Much Too Late OR Too Little Too Late - The sequel to Too Much Too Soon. I don't have much planned for it but I know if I edit Too Much Too Soon, a sequel would be interesting.

I'm Slowly Getting Closure - A one shot I started working. Adrienne walks out on Billie. Classic.

Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Outta Me - Worked on this last week. A stupid/funny one shot of how Joey becoming a teenager affects Billie

Vicky - This is my Anna Nicole fan fic. I'm pretty sure i'm making it a one shot. I haven't written anything for it yet but I know how I want to do it.

Thats about it for now. I get ideas like everyday though.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/8/2007, 4:06 am

Dude, I have like so many stories to finish. But, right now I'm focused on about three:

August and Everything After - This still has to be updated. I think the last time I wrote a new part was in June.

2,000 Light Years Away - This one needs updating too.

And, I've been writing down ideas in a notebook for a story called "We All Want Something Beautiful." It won't be a Green Day story, just something I'm making up.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/8/2007, 4:11 am

Oh, your good at making up titles. I love all your title names.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/8/2007, 4:14 am

Thanks! It's hard to think of titles sometimes, so I use lines from songs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/8/2007, 4:32 am

yeah, thats what i do too Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/8/2007, 7:43 am

yeah, i always do that.

btw Faye, i LOVE your icon! it's so freaking cute!!!! Very Happy

I'm working on.......

Drowning Lessons--This obviously is my main focus

Daddy Dearest--this one is where everything is turned around. Girls act like guys, guys act like girls. Billie's pregnant......lolol

Dearly Beloved--okay, this story has got even myself the writer confused as hell with the complicated plot and stuff. I'm thinking about taking my time to re-write this...again. lol

and then of course there's Trapped In the Eyes of A Stanger, Twist of Fate, and that Extraordinary Girl story that Sarah and I were writing like a long time ago on my forum which i never go on anymore, Dearly Beloved lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/8/2007, 7:55 am

lololol.
I would like to see more of Drowning Lessons, that stories really good. And Daddy Dearest is so funny Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/10/2007, 2:51 am

lololol thankies sarah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/10/2007, 7:26 am

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/11/2007, 2:25 am

hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/15/2007, 5:37 am

I just started work on another fan fic. I started out thinking it would be a one shot but I think it has some potential.

Its Mikey/Gerard. Mikey knows loving his brother is wrong and he tries to do whatever he can to stop loving him. It begins with Mikey saving Gerard from drowning in a river that Mikey put him in, trying to kill him. The thing is, Mikey loves him but he knows no one will approve of what they call love. Mikey regrets trying to kill Gerard but, of course, Gee isn't going to forgive his brother for attempting to drown him. Gerard goes and ends up falling in love with Bert McCracken (The Used) or at least what he thinks is love. Bert treats Gerard badly. Gerard eventually goes back to Mikey and things continue from there.

I'm calling it "You're Gone With The Sin", after the HIM song.

I don't know where this idea really came from but I decided to write it in here so I wouldn't forget.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/18/2007, 12:08 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/19/2007, 4:09 am

lolol.
I've actually written 4 chapters for this already. I really, really like it. Its my main focus right now.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/19/2007, 10:40 am

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YAYAYAYAY! lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 4:54 am

LMAO. I wrote another one shot too, its up now Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 5:18 am

-gasp-
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 5:52 am

lmao.
i have some more of "You're Gone With The Sin" I have to type. I have it up on Mibba but i haven't put it on here yet. I'll get to it..
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 6:34 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lolol
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 6:42 am

I'm also thinking about writing a story called "A Melancholy Autumn." But, I have no idea what it would be about.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 7:26 am

^ Thats an awesome title.
You just have to think of ideas. Like when you want it to take place, who's going to be in it and such. Once you get the basics and think about the characters personalities, ideas should flow easier Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 9:05 am

i gotta write a story for art...it has to be about the theme of our Intaglio Printmaking assignment. so i was either thinking of another homosexuality themed piece or a environmental themed piece.
i kinda have an idea for the title of the environmental one "A Breath of Fresh Air" but i don't have any major ideas for it...
btw im absolutely horrible at writing stories, so if you guys have any ideas I'm open to them!
Back to top Go down
http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 9:09 am

you could about the envirnment one, like make the story be about the end of the world or something. that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 9:11 am

ya i was thinking along the lines of that, and stuff, and i also read an environmental themed fic not too long ago, it kind of gave me a little idea, but im afraid my story might end up being exactly the same as the fic, and i really don't want that happening.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 9:39 am

Hmm. I guess you just need to think of the other things in environment aside from the one you already wrote about. I mean, theres a lot to say about environment. I'm not very helpful so I don't know what else to say lol

I started writing a fan fic today called "Vampires Will Never Hurt You"

Guess what?

Its not slash! *gasp*

I thought of it quickly and I don't have much typed. Basically, Gerard fell in love with a vampire and he knows nothing about her. She has no name, no home and basically no identity. Yet, Gee loves her. The vampire is based on Lyn - Z she just doesn't have the name. She will eventually get the name but I won't get into that yet.
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 9:46 am

ooh your story seems really cool Smile
i love vampires they're very awesome!

and thanks for the suggestion, i'll try and think of something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you working on?   What are you working on? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you working on?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fictional Stories :: Writing Discussions-
Jump to: