Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates Empty
PostSubject: Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates   Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates Icon_minitime9/26/2007, 8:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/bestthingintownxx/

i have been uploading videos onto the youtube account. So far i have a couple songs from 1,039/smoothed out slappy hours on there so that the people who don't have all the albums can listen to them there.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates   Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates Icon_minitime1/29/2008, 9:37 am

1/28/08

I added some more vids to the youtube account including Hanging With Green Day(Part 1) Which is a documentary, Road To Acceptance, and Rest.

I am uploading more of 1,039/smoothed out slappy hours as of now so those will be up soon as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates   Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 5:21 pm

4/11/08

Okay....so i decided to delete the BTIT youtube.

I was never really on the account much anyway and I just want to respect Green Day and anyone who helps make their albums and anyone who produces the interviews and tv shows and all of that.

I know that Billie Joe doesn't really like Youtube all that much and said how "Youtube can't own everything" And that got me thinking a lot lol

Billie always comes across being so wise and you can just tell that he puts a lot into thinking into what he says. He defiantely knows what he's talking about.

I was just thinking, If someone else posted something on a Video Site like youtube that was mine without my permission, wheather or not they state that it isn't there's and that it's mine, i think i'd still not be very pleased about it.

It's just, I love love love Green Day and they mean the world to me and i'm sure they mean the world to you and I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything that they wouldn't like much.

I'm sure that if I asked Billie about putting stuff of them on Youtube. He'll probably more than likely say that it was okay if I did, cause he seems like a nice guy and all.

But obviously, i can't ask him that and even if i could I don't think the question would be nesessary to ask. I wouldn't want to go up to him just to ask a question like that. I'd fell like I'm wasting his and my time, you know? I just think it would be a dumb question. If I could hang out with him I could ask a million other questions that i think would be more important than that.

Actually, you know, I wouldn't really want to ask him millions of questions. I don't want it to feel like an interview if I ever got to hang out with him. I would just talk and stuff.

Anyway....back on topic lol

I know that a lot of people put videos of Green Day on Youtube and on other Video Sites that are copyrighted but, that's they're business. I do enjoy the Green Day videos on Youtube but I don't want to mess with copyright and again I want to respect Green Day.

So yeah....that's why I deleted the account. I'm not even sure if most of you even knew about the Youtube thing cause I'm not sure if you guys go on this News section much xD

But anyway, that's not really the point LOL

I just feel a lot better after deleting it and i believe i did the right thing which is always good =)

So see ya later alligator! ^___^

-Chelsea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates   Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Thing In Town's Youtube updates
Page 1 of 1