Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chelsea's journal thingy...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Chelsea's journal thingy... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's journal thingy...   Chelsea's journal thingy... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/21/2009, 6:50 am

Wednsday, August 19, 2009 | First Day Of School

English (Mr. Reeds) | Ok....so nothing really too exciting happened lol He just passed out these packet thingys that has are information in it that our parents need to sign, and he handed out our planners and stuff. We went to go get our textbooks which is this HUGE ass obnoxious book lol (Good thing that I don't have to take it to school with me. We have a class set) and we also got this other book and these two CDs, which is funny because the teacher said that we're never going to use them so I'm just thinking, "Ok....so...WHY did we even get these? And seriously...if those were on my parent's book fees that'll be really shitty, because why should you pay for something that you're not even going to use...?

Anyway....he just rambled on about how this year we're focusing more on American Literature opposed to last year when we did Shakespeare and stuff.

Study Hall Choir (Mr. Holaway) | So...being in an advanced choir now (Woman's Chorale) we now have our own study hall. And so...yeah. Not much happened in study hall because obviously we didn't have any homework or anything to work on. I did get my picture taken though during the class so I could get my ID, but that's basically it. LOL I just sat there and people just talked to their friends and stuff.

Spanish II (Mrs. Watts) | Nothing much happened in this class either...we just got our textbooks and did some review to see how much we remembered from last year in Spanish I. I felt so smart though because I knew like everything (not to brag or anything....lol) Cause like...she asked the class, "Que es la fecha de hoy?" (What is the date today?) and I answered it and said, "Hoy es el diecinueve de agosto." (Today is the 19th of August) and then she asked, "So, we know that we use "Es" for 1:00, but what happens when it's more than 1:00? Like 3:30 or 4:00. What do we use instead of Es?" And I'm like, OH OH OH! in my head lol and I answered and said, "You would use "Son" if it was more than 1:00 because 1:00 is singular while, for example, 2:20 is plural. So if it was 2:00 it would be, 'Son las dos y veinte.' And she's all like "Excelente!" LOLOL

US History (Mr. Ball) | Again, nothing much happened. LOL We just went over all the rules and stuff of the class and blah blah blah. LOL We then did this pop culture quiz just to see how much we know and there were some REALLY random questions on it. LMAO. Like....for example, "How were Luke and Leia Skywaker related?" LOL and "What else does the cookie monster eat besides cookies?" And I'm like...well....I thought that he just ate....cookies. I mean....he IS the cookie monster....LOL

Soo....after that class was over I went out and then that's when I realized...I FORGOT MY BUS ROUTE NUMBER! LMFAO

So I was trying to have this flashback thing to try and remember it and all of the sudden I was like..."AHA. 48!" LOL I have a pretty good memory I guess...and so I looked on this map thing that listed where each bus was according to the route number, but IT WASN"T WHERE IT SAID IT WAS. LMAO. So...I didn't see it and so I started walking up and down the sidewalk, WHICH IT'S A LONG FUCKING SIDEWALK. lol I wouldn't be surprised if we had like....40-50 buses to tell you the truth. Well....I then went to the vice principal, Mr. Chafee, and told him that I forgot my bus route number and so he pulls out this HUGE packet of ALL the students names in the whole school, which might I add, we have like...3600 students at the school xD.

And so he eventually found it, and it was where I ORIGINALLY looked, but it was BEHIND another bus. I was just like, UGHHHH! VLEGHEGHKEUHKEUBKUEBG!!!!! LOL Because my feet was burning so bad from all the walking and I was out of breath. lol Cause I mean...I didn't even think to look BEHIND another bus. There usually aren't buses behind other ones, well the last two years at least....I guess maybe they had too many buses and not enough slots for the buses....? LMAO. So we must have even more buses than last year......
Back to top Go down

Chelsea's journal thingy...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2