Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff

Go down 
+5
Sarahnade.
Charlatan
Moonlight Drive
greendea
Modern Zero.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/10/2008, 4:10 am

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Springfever
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/20/2008, 3:53 am

kinda manipulated this picture of adie: Click Here.

and came up with this:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Manipulaion

i'm pretty satisfied with it i think ^___^ I made her eyes green, made her hair and eyebrows look reddish purple, made her lipstick more pinkish, and colored her shirt dark green. I also made her eyeliner darker and her skin tone darker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/28/2008, 1:20 am

That's awesome! That graphic is so pretty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/6/2008, 1:34 am

hehehe thankies faye! =D
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 6:44 pm

made a Reverend Strychnine Twitch graphic earlier today! =D

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 TheRev-1
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 1:24 am

that's awesome.
good job.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amongst_the_lies
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 9:37 am

1 Green Day:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 1billiemiketre

1 Billie and Mike:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 4mike

3 Billie and Tre:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 1billietre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 2billietre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 3billietre

9 Billie:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 7billie Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 6billie Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 5billie Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 1billie Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 1billieprez Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 2billieprez Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 2billie Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 3billie Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 4billie

8 Mike:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 9mike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 8mike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 7mike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 6mike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 5mike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 10mike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 1mike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 2mike

10 Tre:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 10tre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 1tre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 2tre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 3tre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 4tre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 5tre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 6tre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 7tre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 8tre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 9tre
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 9:55 am

Ooooh! I love them Chelsea! Very nice ^^
Back to top Go down
http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 4:18 am

thankies katelyn! ^^

3 Green Day:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 2billiemiketre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abilliemiketre2 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abilliemiketre3

3 Billie and Mike:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 2billiemike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abilliemike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abilliemike2

3 Billie and Tre:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillietre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillietre2 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillietre3

11 Billie:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie10 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie11 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie2 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie3 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie4 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie5 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie6 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie7 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie8 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Abillie9

8 Mike:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Amike Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Amike2 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Amike3 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Amike4 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Amike5 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Amike7 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Amike6 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Amike8

4 Tre:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Atre Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Atre2 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Atre3 Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Atre4
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 12:27 pm

Awesome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 12:46 pm

thankies katelyn! =)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/16/2008, 10:25 pm

Awesome Chelsea! You have amazing talent! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2008, 10:06 am

lolol thankies Faye!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/12/2008, 9:21 am

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Theblackparadeisdead

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Greenday1995
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/12/2008, 4:07 pm

Good job!!
I love the first one.
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/16/2008, 7:09 am

Oooh those are awesome Chelsea!
I love mixture of black & white and colour on your second one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/16/2008, 7:12 am

thanks katelyn! =D

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Billiejoetexture

billie obviously lol ^

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Camren

my 2 year old cousin camren ^

^__^
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/17/2008, 11:01 pm

Those are amazing Chelsea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/18/2008, 2:57 am

thanks faye =)
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/18/2008, 9:18 am

Whoa Whoa Whoa WHOA!
HOLD THE PHONE!

The Black Parade Is Dead! one is amazing.
And the VMA Billie one is the sex.
And, aw, I love Cameron. He was so adorable. =)
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/18/2008, 12:12 pm

thankies sarah ^___^

the black parade is dead one was for a banner competition on INO. I won first place and judge's choice! =D
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/23/2008, 11:14 am

Picture of Billie Joe that I drew last night ^___^:

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 IMG_2745

In my opinion, it's the best Billie drawing I've done so far. I think this is the 4th Billie Joe picture I've drawn. I think I'm getting a lot better at drawing =D

Drawing is sooo much fun =) I was drawing John Lennon last night also...but i kinda didn't finish it yet xD I think I have ADD cause I was watching U2 play live on youtube, then i was trying to draw John Lennon, THEN halfway through I decided to play Grand Theft Auto, but then I thought.....hmmm...i think I wanna draw another picture of Billie......and so I did!!

I need to try and draw Tre and Mike sometime.....and then maybe all three....that's gonna be a challenge o______o LOL I'm just so used to drawing Billie

Sorry if the image quality isn't that great....My scanner decided not to work properly so I had to take a picture of the drawing with my camera. >__< lol the pic turned out okay, just a little blurry i think..
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2008, 12:04 am

The drawing is so cool! I could never draw something like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2008, 1:13 am

That's a great drawing!!
Better than anything I could ever draw....
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/29/2008, 2:43 am

thankies guys!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff   Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsea's graphics and.....stuff
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next