Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adjective Game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

The Adjective Game. Empty
PostSubject: The Adjective Game.   The Adjective Game. Icon_minitime8/12/2009, 4:49 am

Ok, so here's another thing that I did in my English Honors class last year:

What we had to do is pick and adjective like, "greedy" or "lonely" or "brave", etc. And describe that adjective as if the adjective was a person. So here's the two that I came up with...

Weak is the outcast who sits all alone in the back of a room. Weak is as fragile and scrawny as a little child who tries to stand up, but gets pushed back down. He is the little boy with a teddy bear in one hand, a blankie in the other. He is a small bruised apple; an abandoned puppy. Brave is his brother...Power is his father...Soft is his mother...and Sensitive is his only best friend. Weak is not popular. Weak has no courage, no confidence. He often tries to hide this with a smile or a laugh--but even his smile is weak, despite it's best efforts to stay curved up into a false grin--and the laugh is often a nervous one...

Wise is the grandfather, the professor, and the instructor. He has seen bloody bodies and still knows of its ghastly smell. He has seen: War. Violence. Greed. Poverty. Depression. He has been broken; hurt. And he has broken others. He has made mistakes, has passed opportunities; just let them fly right by. He is smart, despite the lack of education, and despite a father to teach him how to be a man. He has taught himself, and he has taught me. He's outspoken and demanding, but also patient and kind. He's brave and courageous, but sensitive and insecure at times. Wise is my grandfather...my professor...my instructor.

Now you try! LOL
Back to top Go down

The Adjective Game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fictional Stories :: Writing Discussions-
Jump to: