Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello this is me ! i'm new

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-07-28

hello this is me ! i'm new Empty
PostSubject: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 4:48 am

hi ya, my names Maddy and i live the the UK

Greenday are a massive part of my life and have been for about 5 years and counting.

So hello fellow Greenday lovers x Laughing
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 4:58 am

Hi Maddy! Welcome to Best Thing In Town. I hope you have fun here. =)

My name is Chelsea.

So...how are you?
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 5:01 am

hey Chelsea : ) thanks i'm sure i will, i just love chtting about my fave band in the whole world : )

were are u frm ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 5:10 am

Well, I'm from Indiana which is in the USA. =)
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 5:13 am

awsome : ) - how do u have a pic, like ur icon thing ? and the baner under ur message ?
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 5:26 am

Well, you go to the top and you click on "profile" and then on the right side at the top it will say "avatar" so you click on that and then you can either upload an icon from your computer or you can get a link for an icon and put it on here.

Then, to get a banner thing at the bottom of your post, there's a link on the right next to "avatar" called "signature" and you can put it in the box and click "save" =)
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 5:28 am

cool thanks : )
why do u love greenday ??
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 5:36 am

^Oh god....well...lol You see, at all started started 6 years ago in summer of 2003. My dad had Nimrod and so I was curious and so I decided to steal it and listen to it, and well...the rest is history. xD

I think that the main reasons why I love Green Day would be because they make amazing music and they some how manage to make each album unique, epic, breathtaking, and interesting in it's own way. And also, they have three very distinct, awesome personalities that I have grown to love. =)

So...Why do you love Green Day?
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 5:40 am

lol cool, well about 5 years ago i was sitting next to a girl who had the american idiot album and i borrowed it off her and ever since then i've been toatlly obssed and in love with them : )

they are a unique, emotional and talented band, and i just love the band members diffrent persionalities...i could say more but i will have to do that next time am online cause am off to bed zzzzzzzzz

talk soon, i hope

take care x
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 6:08 am

Hi Maddy! Welcome to BTIT.
I'm Sarah, the admin.
Hope you have fun here. =)
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 6:08 pm

Hey Sarah ! thanks for the welcome !
well i love greenday and this forum looked awsome so i joined lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/29/2009, 12:24 am

You're welcome. =)
Green Day are indeed awesome, haha.
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/29/2009, 3:56 am

yep i can agree with that !

so how long have u been a fan? and how did u get into them ??
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/29/2009, 5:15 am

I've been a fan for almost 6 years.

I never really knew about them until September of 2004 when I was moving from Virginia to Pennsylvania. American Idiot had just came out, and it was playing on the radio. I liked it, but I wasn't obsessed. It wasn't until I heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams that I got obsessed.

I got 'American Idiot' for my 11th birthday, and I've been listening to them ever since. =)
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 4:24 am

awww thats a nice story Smile yhh i just got hooked on them reli, i think their a band that i'm gonna just keep loving for most if nt all my life : ) love ur user pic they are so silly lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 5:03 am

^Haha, thanks. Yeah, they are. xD

Oh, yeah. I think Green Day is like the mafia in a way: when you're in, you're in, haha! I don't think I could ever leave this band behind - i would never WANT to! I love the three of them more than anything, and I would be honestly be lost without them.
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 8:01 pm

haha yeah like the mafia love them Smile foever greenday, ha ha Billes the leader - mafia boss i be his girl anytime haha

yeah totallt agree with ya
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 2:20 am

^Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 2:23 am

So have u ever seen them in concert, or will the one coming up be ur first ??
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 3:37 am

I already saw them with Chelsea on July 13th in Chicago. We were on the floor, right in front of the catwalk! It was fucking brilliant.

As you can tell from Chelsea's signature and icon, those roses were ours! Billie saw Chelsea and motioned to her to throw them, and he caught them, and put them in the neck of his guitar and played the rest of 'Know Your Enemy' with them in. After the song, he tossed them into the audience.

It was amazing. It was worth everything - the money, the hassle of getting there, and all of the anxiety I went through. It just...I can't explain it, haha. It just made my life seeing them in person, and being that close. Singing along to the songs, jumping to the point I thought my legs were going to fall off, screaming for them, and being in the whole atmosphere. It was pure bliss.

The aftermath was brutal. You would have cracked up laughing if you would have saw Chelsea and I after the concert. We got seperated during the first song, I think, because the pit is fucking intense. I got thrown over, farther down to the catwalk. After the show, though, when we found each other, we hugged, jumped up and down, and could NOT stop screaming. I thought I was going to die, haha. I was so delirious and I felt like I was on acid or something.

So, yes. It was amazing. It was my first time seeing them, but definitely not my last. They're going to Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, but I'm pretty sure they'll be back in the US sometime next year, so I hope to see them again when they do.

I highly suggest you see them, Maddy, if you have the chance. =]
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 6:34 pm

awww that sounds really awsome, i've got tickets to see them in november !!! i cant wait ! gonna be amazing am sure : )

although they did this gig in the Uk a few years ago in Milton Keans and recorded it - u might have heard of the Bullet in a Bible Dvd ? its amazing i so wish i could have been there, oh well i cant wait to see them am sure they'll be amazing : ) x
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime8/1/2009, 1:59 am

Oh, yeah! I have that DVD. That sucks that you couldn't have gone, but it's awesome that you're seeing them in November.
Tell us all about it when it's over =]
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime8/1/2009, 4:33 am

Yeah it looked like a awsome gig, but at least i get to see them this time round Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime8/1/2009, 5:46 am

^Yeah. Very optimistic view. =]
Their live show now is actually a lot better than Bullet in a Bible, I think. It's longer, and they do more things, and Billie says more things. Their are more songs, too, so it's just amazing. You're going to have a great time. =]
Back to top Go down
Billiesmysexgod

Billiesmysexgod

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime8/1/2009, 6:18 am

awww they just keep getting better and better so yes i think i will have a good time and i shall tell u all about it afterwards : )

I so wish i could meet them and like have a chat that would be soooooooo awsome i'd die ! ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello this is me ! i'm new   hello this is me ! i'm new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello this is me ! i'm new
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: