Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Know Your Enemy music video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Know Your Enemy music video Empty
PostSubject: Know Your Enemy music video   Know Your Enemy music video Icon_minitime4/24/2009, 9:51 pm

Go on GDA and see it!
I guess it was released before MTV premires it.

Awesome! I love the camera stuff in it and how all they are doing is playing.
It's great. =)
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Enemy music video   Know Your Enemy music video Icon_minitime4/26/2009, 11:51 pm

lol I liked the video too....although...I don't think it's as good as the videos that Sam Bayer did. =/ BOBD is still my favorite video by Sam Bayer lol

Here I shall put pros and cons to the new music video. LOL I know, I'm weird..xD

PROS:

-- the thing I liked the most about this music video was the angles of the shots, and I really liked the beginning with the barbed wire and sky shots. I also like the part where it shows Billie's shoes xD

-- Annnnnd....lolol I liked the part where it shows Tre's bass drum and it's all blurry and stuff and then it goes into focus and you can see the words "Green Day" on his drum. And I liked the shadows on the wall behind them.

--I also liked the shot of Billie's arm when he throws his arm up, it just shows his arm in the sky. I liked that shot as well.

--I liked when Billie did things like put his hands over his eyes at the part, "Don't be blinded by the lies, In your eyes" and also the part where he picks up the mircophone stand.

--And obviously I liked the fire in the background lol

--And I guess I also liked the fact that it's just them there, performing, doing what they do best. ^__^

CONS:

--I kinda liked the blue lights everywhere but...lol idk..i think at some points there was too much blue lights....?

--I know that when the video messes up, like when it video looks all fuzzy and stuff it was supposed to be for effect, like they were on surveillance cameras, I mean, I guess it was a cool concept, but I think that it could do without it..

--I thought that the ending was awkward. It actually kind of bugs me a bit...LOL like when the song ends and you see the fire and the band and you're all like "Oh...okay, it must be the end now!" Cause it's like the perfect ending, it's like people can tell it's the ending right? lol Well...then...all of the sudden...you see Billie's face looking down at the camera...LMAO and you're all like, "Woah.....wtf..? Oh!...Hi Billie!" LOL It's just kinda an awkward ending and the video could do without that part.

So yeah...LOL overall I guess I liked the video, but I think one reason why i'm not thinking it's all that great is that it's a NEW video, and I'm not really used to it yet xD
Also, the video was WAY different that would I pictured it would look like. I was picturing it to be...more colorful and bright for some reason, more urban, with like...graffiti on the walls, and maybe even fire like graffiti that actually moves on the walls would have been cool. lol But the video was like the complete opposite of what I thought it was going to be xD

But yeah...anyway...I'm gonna shut up about it now xD
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Enemy music video   Know Your Enemy music video Icon_minitime4/27/2009, 12:50 am

^Haha!
I agree with everything you said.
I like the video, but it's not one of their best.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Know Your Enemy music video   Know Your Enemy music video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Know Your Enemy music video
Page 1 of 1