Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah World

Go down 
+2
Sarahnade.
Modern Zero.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Sarah World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2007, 2:57 am

Hehe, I know.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/17/2007, 9:55 am

oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah's got a crush!!!!! hahaha! lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/17/2007, 10:07 am

LMAO, yeah. Teehee.

Lets see, what happened today. *thinks*
OH, I WROTE A STUPID SONG! I'm putting it in the parody lyrics now, its a parody to Mary Had A Little Lamb Very Happy
Umm..other than that, nothing much going on. I went to school, was bored and came home and was bored.
My mom got surgery again on Monday so had to help her do stuff. My grandma brought soup down for dinner and we ate. nothing special.
Oh, and I was listening to Mindless Self Indulgence song "Stupid MF" all the time I was at my grandma's because she has speakers. It was the first time I got to listen to it all they way through. Gah, its so awesome.
Oh, and I met this girl of imnotokay.net who...MET GERARD! Bah. She met him because he was at a comic book signing for his comic books and she got an autograph and everything. It was really cute, she almost cried and he was like "aww" lol. She met Lyn-Z too and got to touch her wedding ring. *dies* lol. She got a picture with her and an autograph. She got a picture of Gee when he was leaving the store. She literally yelled at the paporazzi because they were taking so many photos and blocking the way to his car. I was like "yeah! you tell them!" lol
Yeah. Thats it. If I keep talking, i'll just ramble.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/17/2007, 10:15 am

that lucky bitch! lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/18/2007, 4:32 am

I KNOW.
gah. shes the luckiest girl everrrrrrrr.
PLUS, this 9th grader i know went to a Justin Timberlake concert! *dies*
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/18/2007, 5:35 am

-gasp- lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/18/2007, 7:24 am

lol, i know! *tear*

I took a random picture of Kelsey (Kara's 14 year old sister) today. She's tons better than Kara. Plus, I like what she has written on her fingers:

Sarah World - Page 2 L_2526b4323a3fa3fc563215f9db5fea17
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/26/2007, 2:33 am

hahaha.

yeah, she seems better than Kara.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/26/2007, 6:06 am

yeah.

hmm..today..i woke up 30 minutes late which sucked. my mom had to wake me up. it was freezing outside and i forgot to wear a hoodie or anything. blah.

reading - hmmmmm...nothing, we could read/do homework and such. i did algebra and wrote some of my fan fic.

homeroom - wrote more of a fan fic

history - uhh..did a packet, i think.

english - read "the adventures of tom sawyer." boring as hell, to me.

algebra - did more things i don't understand.

science - made silly putty lol. it was all smushy, white and sticky, it was icky. but funny because i was being perverted with it.

art - painted my sucky ass drawing. its strange..

lunch - boring. i didn't eat any food; it was all gross. i listened to kara talk about her boyfriend, complain how her cell phone broke and how i'm too much like a guy. she says i need a boyfriend. i just said 'fuck you.' i'm sick of it.

math marvels - it was sorta like a free day. we played the math game 24 and i didn't get any of them. i was arm wrestling some dudes too. i beat them. mwahaha.

gym - hockey. i hit the puck a couple times. i was sorta paranoid because their were 10th, 11th and 12th graders playing football right beside us. i thought the football was gonna hit me.

thennn i came home, watched tv, talked to my mom, my brothers friend came over and now i'm here and listening to MCR's live CD. Not much going on.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2007, 7:47 am

interesting day sarah!!!

i laughed when i read that you said fuck you to Kara. hahahaha. lol

that's not nice to say that you're too much like a guy. acting all guyish is better than being all girly and shit. maybe she's being too girly. has she ever thought of that??? lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2007, 9:48 am

lol, she is too girly. i see no guyish at all. she trys to act guyish to fit in with me and elizabeth, i think. shes too into her cell phone and shit, yet elizabeth is obsessed with her cell phone too. they both have boyfriends and blab on about them all day so whatever. i don't care.

todayyyyyy...is........FRIDAY!!!!!!!
I am so goddamn happy. Friday seemed to take forever but its finally here.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, i'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/27/2007, 1:23 pm

LOL yay for friday although i didn't have school yesterday or today cause of fall recess!!!!! haha
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2007, 12:50 am

*Gasp*
You suck Sad
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2007, 3:13 am

LMAO! i know! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2007, 3:21 am

LOL. At least you agree.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2007, 10:43 am

yepppperoooo!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2007, 11:53 pm

I haven't updated in a while, so I am now. lol.

Okay. Yesterday.

I woke up, got ready for school, and stood outside freezing my ass off waiting for the stupid school bus to come. It came, I froze inside the bus because the heat wasn't on, and when I got to the school, I maneuvered passed all the idiots who were standing out on the patio and went into the heated school. Ah, heat.

Period 1: Wellness - We read through a packet about understanding our emotions. Oooo. Fun.

Homeroom - I did homework from yesterday. I did my friend, Aneisha's, homework too 'cause i'm just that nice =]

Breakfast - I got a red nutrigrain bar because I wasn't having the slop they call breakfast.

Period 2: History - We did a word scramble and word search for extra credit. Very boring.

Period 3: English - We took a vocabulary test and watched part of the Twighlight Zone.

Period 4: Algebra - We did some board work with linear functions. That's all I remember. I was doodling 'Gerard Arthur Way' and 'GeeWay' on my desk ... heh.

Period 5: Science - We did a jeapordy game or something. It was last person standing. I got out because I thought that when Sodium and Chlorine bonded chemically, it was a covalent bond, but it was an ionic bond. Whoops.

Period 6: Gym - We ran 3 laps, did a flexibility stretch that really hurts, then we played dodgeball. I got hit twice, but caught one ball.

Lunch - I didn't sit with Kara and Elizabeth. I didn't feel like dealing with them. I sat with this 7th grader I'm okay friends with.

Period 7: Woodshop - The teacher talked about different type of wood and trees for 42 minutes. Argh.

Period 8: Graphics - We have to pretend we have our own graphic design company and use and animal's characteristics to come up with the logo and slogan. I chose a cat, so my name is 'Meow Grafix' lol. I was doodling a logo too. The teacher helped m with it 'cause I had no clue what to draw. I'm basically making the M for meow is the cats ears, and the G for graphics is the cats head and jaw. The text is inside his head. Yeah..

So then I came home, came on the computer, did other randomness, watched Billie Joe on TV, back on computer, and went to bed around 12:30.

That was my day. Wee.
Back to top Go down
without a name

without a name

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 12:44 am

Whatsername wrote:
lol, i know! *tear*

I took a random picture of Kelsey (Kara's 14 year old sister) today. She's tons better than Kara. Plus, I like what she has written on her fingers:

Sarah World - Page 2 L_2526b4323a3fa3fc563215f9db5fea17

Who is that girl? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.greendayforums.forumotion.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 1:03 am

my ex girlfriends sister. she's quite strange.
Back to top Go down
without a name

without a name

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 1:06 am

she's kinda cute Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.greendayforums.forumotion.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 1:35 am

lol, yeah. she has a girlfriend, i think. she can get annoying though. she's sorta known as the homer city skank, so .. yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2007, 2:52 pm

Friday was boring. It was my last day of school until the holiday vacation, so everyone was pretty much going insane. We all just wanted to go home.

In homeroom, this guy saw that I was wearing my My Chemical Romance TBP shirt and his excact words were;

"They are old and gay. They suck."

That pretty much pissed me off. I snapped at him, and I think he thought I was really weird. I mean, not very many people yell at someone for saying that about one of their favorite bands, but saying "old" "gay" and "suck" when talking about MCR will piss me off. Ignorant jackass.

THEN I got ever more mad because on the bus ride home, this girl in my class, Jessica, was sitting beside me and we were talking about my ex friend, Kelsey, and she was like; "you know she talks about you?" I wasn't surprised, but I asked her what she says. She just said she gives me looks and shit and then she said the reason she isn't friends with me anymore was because i was "hitting on her." FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Like i'm going to like her like that. Just because I fucking talk to you doesn't mean I fucking like you.

Jessica was just like, "I mean your nice and stuff, I don't know why she would say that. Just because your .... bi." And she like whispered that. But, at least she wasn't a bitch about it.

So I came home, came on the computer, might of did some other shit. My day was pretty uneventful, but I am VERY glad I don't go back to school till next month.

AND I think Kara likes me again. Which is .. odd. She's been talking to me a lot more, especially on YIM. She's nicer to me and she's always telling me she loves me. I dunno, but I don't like it at all.

*Sigh* Now its 1.53 in the morning, Dec. 23. I have to piss and my back hurts. My foots cramped and I'm unbelievably tired. I have written no fan fics, songs, poems - nothing. I haven't done anything the past couple days. lol. it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2007, 5:48 pm

grrrr....i wanna just slap Kelsey in the face!!! RAWR!!! lol

And i kinda wanna do the same thing to that guy with the stupid "old, gay, MCR thing!
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2007, 11:20 pm

stupid jerks.
you should "bitch slap" them all.
only not really....but yea, you should chew them out.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amongst_the_lies
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2007, 12:50 am

lol, yeah. i'll just go bitch slap them all. lol.

I wrote this for my MCR site. It's a Gerard biography. What do you guys think of it?

Gerard Arthur Way, 30, was born on April 9th, 1977 in Newark, New Jersey. He is the singer for the rock band, My Chemical Romance, which his younger brother and band mate, Mikey Way, plays bass for. Gerard is 1/2 Italian (mother's side), and also 1/2 Scottish (father's side). He has been obsessed with revenge ever since he heard the Black Flag song 'Revenge' As a child, Gerard came to the revelation that everyone he cares about will eventually die, and that he will also die, and he believed that he will die alone. Knowing this at a young age made Gerard more comfortable with mortality and led to his obsession with death and self destruction.

Gerard did not have a very normal childhood. He grew up in a dangerous part of NJ, therefore his parents were hesitant on leaving the Way brothers go outside and play. Gerard has said that he couldn't go out and play much, so he learned to live inside his head. He began drawing at a young age and grew very artistically inclined. Gerard wanted to be a comic book artist (he loves comic books, and his favorite superhero has always been Wolverine.) He pitched a cartoon for Cartoon Network called "The Breakfast Monkey", recently but it sadly didn't work out. He considers himself a failed comic book artist, yet has still done the artwork for the My Chemical Romance albums and used to design merchandise for the band "Thursday". His art teacher was his beloved late grandmother, Elena Lee Rush. She also taught Gerard how to sing and perform. She passed away while MCR were recording 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge' and the song 'Helena' is a tribute to her.

The Way family moved to a different public school when the were still children. Gerard decided he would try new things because being in a new school felt like he was starting all over and he had a whole new slate. He began drawing more and get involved with art programs at school. He also sang and preformed more. In the 4th grade, his elementary school was holding a production of 'Peter Pan'. He starred as Peter Pan and his grandmother made him an outfit for the occasion. "..And she made me this outfit..and it's green tights. Everything I had built..I had ruined 'cause it's a great idea to play fucking Peter Pan your first year at a new school, right?" he recalled in the Life On The Murder Scene DVD.

Gerard made it through high school, graduated, and made it into the School of Visual Arts in New York City and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 1999. He was on his way to work with the Cartoon Network in New York City on September 11, 2001 (drawing the cartoons for TV shows) when he witnessed the tragic terrorist attacks. He was on a ferry and saw the bodies falling from the buildings. At that moment, Gerard realized he was slaving away for corporations and not helping anybody or making a difference in the world. He went home and wrote the song 'Skylines and Turnstiles' which would later become the first song MCR would ever have, and be track 7 on MCR's first album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love.

Gerard randomly called his old friend, Ray Toro, and told him he wanted to start a band. The two met up, along with Mikey and Matt Pelissier. The four of them played 'Skylines and Turnstiles' together and loved the way it sounded. The band was searching for names, and Mikey discovered the perfect one. Mikey had been working at a book store and he found a Irvine Welsh novel that said '5 tales of chemical romance' somewhere in one of the books. The band threw 'My' in front of it to give it a twist. The bands name was 'My Chemical Romance' and always has been.

Gerard later began writing more and more songs and the band started booking shows. They were able to get shows so easily because they were good friends with Frank Iero (who would later become MCR's second guitarist) and his cousin put on shows. Frank was in a band called Pencey Prep and the bands were great friends. Pencey Prep was on a label called Eyeball Records which MCR later joined with. Pencey Prep dissolved and Frank was asked to join MCR because they were in need of another guitarist. Frank agreed because MCR was his favorite band and they were all best friends. Frank plays on 2 of the tracks on MCR's first album, one being 'Early Sunsets Over Monroeville'.

They released I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love in 2002. The album was a success and led to MCR getting offers from major labels. They eventually signed with Reprise Records. The band went in and recorded 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge' which was released in 2004. The bands first single was 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise)' which was voted best summer jam of all time. Their second single was 'Helena' which was followed by 'The Ghost Of You.' The also did a cover of David Bowie and Freddy Mercury's song 'Under Pressure' with The Used which appeared as a bonus track on The Used's CD, In Love and Death.

Gerard and the rest of MCR's musical influences include: Iron Maiden, the Misfits, Black Flag, Morrisey, Motorhead, and David Bowie. Gerard has undoubtedly confirmed that he thinks Brody Dalle from the Distillers is hot. Gerard's favorite band is Iron Maiden. He also owns the same color Stratocasters as Billie Joe Armstrong (front man of Green Day) even though he isn't a very talented guitarist.

In July of 2004, Gerard hit rock bottom. He was heavily abusing prescription pills, alcohol, and cocaine. His band pulled him out and he became clean and sober on August 11th, 2004. He visits a therapist when the band's not on tour. Gerard’s band mates have pulled him out of a deep depression twice (before the band really got started, and as he was sobering up). Gerard still enjoys indulging himself with Marlboro red cigarettes and coffee, his only present addictions.

MCR released their 3rd album, The Black Parade, in 2006. It is a concept album showing the life of a man, The Patient, who has been diagnosed with cancer. The first single was 'Welcome To The Black Parade' followed by 'Famous Last Words', 'Teenagers' and 'I Don't Love You'. There has been some rumors that the new music video will be of 'Mama' and that Gerard will be directing it, this has never been confirmed though. The album received amazing reviews and carried a sold out tour.

MCR toured with Linkin Park, HIM, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Bled, Saosin, and other bands in the summer of 2007 for a tour called Projekt Revolution. On that tour, Gerard met up with an old friend, Lindsey Ann Ballato (Lyn-Z), the bassist of Mindless Self Indulgence. The two had met 4 years ago when MCR toured and opened up for Mindless Self Indulgence. Gerard and Lyn-Z had a thing back then, but after the tour ended, they lost contact. Meeting back up in 2007 rekindled the love they shared 4 years ago. The two decided to marry and were wed on September 3rd, 2007 in Colorado after the last show of Projekt Revolution.

Gerard was also in 2 other known relationships. One with a woman named Kate who he dated for 6 years. Gerard broke up with her while recording the last verses for the MCR song 'Famous Last Words'. He had been living with her so he moved out. Gerard was also engaged to his hair stylist, Eliza Cuts, but broke it off.

The Black Parade tour ended December 14th, 2007 in Hawaii. The band is now taking time off and will be heading back into the studio sometime next year. Gerard has said that we should not expect a new MCR record until 2009.

Yay or nah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah World   Sarah World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah World
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next