Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foxboro Hot Tubs

Go down 
+8
Moonlight Drive
Modern Zero.
Jen
greendea
without a name
Rara
Charlatan
Sarahnade.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/29/2007, 2:23 am

HEHEHHE

-goes into a frenzy-

ldhgsgjsdjlkskdhotweiotet!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/29/2007, 2:28 am

lolol

i wish they would show us pictures of FHT or tell us the band members. it's obvious, they should just confirm it. i don't think green day will deny this one though.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/29/2007, 5:33 am

lol yeah, they can't deny it because we all know it's Billie's voice. His voice is really unique. There's no way someone can copy his voice. It's obviously him singing.

i just don't think they wanna confirm it because if they did then the band whould be like really huge and stuff and then some people would probably critizise it and say it's "Not punk" and all that shit. Also, I don't think Billie, Mike, or Tre want to be all wrapped up in the media right now also. If everyone knew it was them then they'd find a way to go to them and ask tons and tons of questions. And if Foxboro Hot Tubs gets big it'll get overplayed on the radio and then when it's time for the next Green Day album to come out everyone that's not huge fans of them will go, "Green Day who?" you know what I mean?

I just think Foxboro Hot Tubs is just a fun thing that they did and also it was a very smart and sneaky thing that they did to figure out if their fans like the sound of the music so if they did then they'd know what kind of Green Day album to put out.

You know how Billie said he was like split between three different sounds when working on the new album. How he said he had one that sounded a lot like their older stuff, some that sounded like American idiot, and then a sound completely new? Well maybe this is their way to figure out which sounds to go with. Maybe they couldn't decide and wanted the fans opinion on the new sound (cause we already know what the older albums sound like and the new ones) so that if they liked it then they would put an album like that out.

Also, they might be a little hesinant to put out an album that sounds completely different because of all the "that's not punk" stuff and the critisim they got from American Idiot. But idk.

I just think it's good that they don't confirm it. I mean, there really isn't nothing to confirm since we already know it's Billie singing.
Back to top Go down
how retro

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2007, 8:04 am

^I think they just really enjoy fucking with their fans and having fun with their music.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/1/2008, 1:53 am

^Ha ha! I agree.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2008, 9:06 am

lol me tooo!

It's fun to confuse people! xD
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 7:47 pm

OMG BIIIIIG NEWS!!!!! =D

Quote :
In an email to MTV, Green Day has finally confirmed that they are the Foxboro Hot Tubs

"We think that the only similarity [between the Hot Tubs and Green Day] is that we are the same band. That is basically the only similarity," the Hot Tubs, er, Green Day, wrote in the e-mail. "We are Jason White, Jason Freese, Michael Pritchard, Frank Edwin Wright the Third and the Reverend Strychnine Twitch. ... We are four guys who love to play music and be spontaneous, [and] after a few late night jams and a few too many bottles of wine, we were inspired to record some rockin' eight-track recordings.
the Hot Tubs want you to know that they plan on touring in support of it, and they're looking to line up a couple of pretty solid openers to fill out the bill.

"All things considered, either the Network or Green Day would make excellent openers for a FBHT tour," they wrote. "Anyone know how to book a tour?"

Here is the full article. We still aren't sure about the tour, but I have my fingers crossed.

Be sure to read today's other news entry below with some info on getting the music and a preview of one of the best songs on the album.

I knew it was them. lol I mean, all the GD fans knew. lol But still, it's an exciting moment! =D

lolol
Back to top Go down
without a name

without a name

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/15/2008, 10:35 am

Yea Yea I read that!
Its Awesome!
I kew it was them too .. ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.greendayforums.forumotion.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 12:40 am

lol it was soo obvious =)
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 11:05 pm

yep it was. almost everyone knew it was them :p
Back to top Go down
in the parking lot

in the parking lot

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 6:35 am

Who the fuck is Reverend Strychnine Twitch?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexi_pony_girl
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 8:33 am

LOLOL that's what i thought

I'm guessing it's Billie.

Which....i have no idea why he would call himself that but they did say that they had too much to drink so.....LOL I guess it's like some Alter Ego that Billie has.

idk xD

I'm just assuming that.
Back to top Go down
in the parking lot

in the parking lot

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 4:22 am

Some one said that was his real name.

I don't believe that. xD
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 6:14 am

LMFAO.

Okay.....

That is defiantely not Billie's real name cause....Billie's IS his real name xD
Back to top Go down
in the parking lot

in the parking lot

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 8:53 am

Yes that's what I thought xD
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/20/2008, 8:37 am

lololol

More BIG news!!!! =D

GDA wrote:
Video Static posted news that a music video is possibly in the works for the song The Pedestrian by the Foxboro Hot Tubs. The director will be Graydon Sheppard; you can see some of his work on his website. This news has not been confirmed, so we're still working on it. Check back for more info as we get it.

Rolling Stone has an article about the Foxboro Hot Tubs. The band says, in an email to RS: “We record live to an eight-track reel-to-reel machine. We write songs as we go, on the fly, fast and spontaneous.” What about a tour? “Maybe, for sure!” I guess we have to wait to find out.

OMG i am soooo excited right now! That's like my favorite song of theirs besides the song Sally. =D

I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/21/2008, 12:09 am

I just got the album today at walmart! =D LOL

i came out today so i was soo determined to get it the same day xD

I'm listening to it right now. it's so amazing! the audio quality is amazing! O__O haha
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 11:43 am

Yeah I love the album! SOOOOO good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
MADOOOOOOY!

MADOOOOOOY!

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/5/2008, 4:06 pm

YOU GUYS ARE SOO LUCKY ... i searched for the album in Virgin Megastores !! and i couldnt find it!! Shocked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-punkster.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/5/2008, 5:06 pm

aww that sucks =/
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/5/2008, 7:04 pm

Yeah we dont have it here Sad
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/6/2008, 1:53 pm

=(

can't you order it online or something?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 1:08 am

You can order it on Amazon, that's what I'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 2:07 am

yeah, i thought you could.

it's a really good album, you're going to like it =)
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 9:31 pm

meh..
i'm not allowed to order anything online! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxboro Hot Tubs   Foxboro Hot Tubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxboro Hot Tubs
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next