Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

While You Slept

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

While You Slept Empty
PostSubject: While You Slept   While You Slept Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 12:19 pm

Note: This one-shot is kinda disturbing (a little bit of Edgar Allen Poe inspiration LOL) sooooo if you don't like disturbing stories than i reccomend you not to read this, but your more than welcome to!!!! LOLOL

Because of what I was about to do, let me remind you once more, for you darling don’t deserve your own face let alone your whole body. For you, yes I dare say, disown it! Filling it with drugs and alcohol; have you gone mad? This I know, because I have watched you carefully for many many years, I’ve witnessed your shameful acts! I’ve seen you in your own backyard, smoking pot behind your family’s backs! I’ve seen you glare into the dancing bushes ahead of you, and then slowly turning away knowing that the pot had made you believe it had happened. No, no Billie Boy, be wise for it was I hiding inside those bushes all along; watching. Watching with these beady black eyes of mine I had seen you hide your joint behind your back as your wife peered her beautiful head out the sliding glass door to check on you for dinner was ready.

Oh yes, I remember even know, years after. I can picture that very moment in my mind and my mind has never deceived me. I remember glaring into your house windows every night, rarely had I done this in the morning for I, among wise men know, you were bound to get caught in broad daylight watching. Just watching you sleep silently in your bed, muttering words while you slept. I remember checking every window, stopping at every one, pausing as I reached your son’s room. Jakob and Joey, you don’t deserve to claim them as your own! You sicken me, Billie Joe! You make by insides turn!

But your skin…your skin is so beautiful. It was the beautiful color of tan, just what I’ve always wanted. And those tattoos, they intrigue me much so. The way they fit so perfectly, the way they twist and turn in a never ending pattern of all sorts of colors. Those beautiful green eyes, yes they will fit perfectly well, I know.

I’ve spent hours, maybe even days, months to come up with a clever plan, to do what I was about to do now! Only a genius could come up with a plan such as mine. I sat ever so quietly in the corner of my room, pictures of your beautiful face scattered randomly throughout my walls.

I’ve studied your face for years Billie Joe; I know every single crease upon it and every single strand of your hair by name! Tapes, millions of tapes I’ve recorded myself of you running around your house are sprawled across my floor! Have you not noticed, there are hidden cameras on the walls of every corner in your house?

Yes, there’s no need to tell me how clever I had to of been to find a way into your house to set up those beloved cameras of mine! It was quite easy actually. Never found the spare keys that you’d hide underneath the mat by your front door have you? Ah, didn’t think so, for I have claimed them as my own! It was my eyes and brilliant mind that had done it!

And I have memorized your schedule Billie. I know exactly when you’re there at home, when you’re not. So I have been in your house many times but still you don’t know as much as my name! I’ve been ignored by you since day one! I thought we were friends Billie Joe! Have you not seen me walk past you plenty of times in the past? Do you not remember signing my Green Day t-shirt with your own right hand after a three hour concert that, I’m sure you’ve seen me look right up at you through the crowd? You looked right at me I know; my eyes have not deceived me!

Are you really that oblivious not to know that I have followed you around many times and have even gone out of my way just to sneak into the backseat of your car, still you never sensed my presence! You never even tried to strike up a conversation with me as you drove! Selfish I say! You even took your time to look at yourself in the mirror that hung down from the roof of your car to apply make-up to your face for you wanted to look perfect, the same exact face that you have rejected many times before?

For this is why I must do what I have to do. This is why I have token upon myself to sneak inside your house while you slept, stuck a syringe into your veins, the syringe full of anesthesia to put you into a unconscious state. Yes, even though you have indeed ignored me all these years and I deeply, deeply want you to suffer like I did! But I knew I couldn’t do such thing for I didn’t want you screaming and waking up your family. That would not be a good thing, you know.

After I put you to sleep I quickly and quietly pulled you outside your house and into the woods that was in your backyard, the same backyard of which you had once smoked pot behind your family’s backs.

I smiled down at your sleeping face knowing that it will soon be mine. The life you once had will finally be mine after all these years of watching. In the very bed in which you had slept, it will be I instead! The wife that you once had loved, kissed, will also soon be mine! The sons that you had once claimed will be mine as well. What will you have?

Nothing.

Without another word I quickly took out my beloved knife from out of my pocket and pulled off your beautiful skin all in one slice, just like cutting open a dead fish to take out it’s remains. The slice began and ended all in one spot; the back of the neck.
And like a Halloween costume I quickly undressed and stepped into your skin.

A perfect fit.

Lastly I pulled over your face over my own and carefully I took out a spindle of thread, the exact color of your—well, my now tan skin and a needle to stitch shut the opening I had made.

I smiled to myself and as I took your remains and dumped them into the river I hummed a happy tune; the tune of victory.

Exhausted, I headed back to my new home quietly, washed your blood off my hands, and slipped into my new bed with a yawn, kissing my new wife on the head before I drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by on 11/4/2007, 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

While You Slept Empty
PostSubject: Re: While You Slept   While You Slept Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 12:23 pm

Shocked

Wow..just wow. It was amazing, the writing was mind blowing..

But..disturbing.

Wow.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

While You Slept Empty
PostSubject: Re: While You Slept   While You Slept Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 12:27 pm

LMAO!!!

thankies Sarah!! Very Happy

Edgar was taking over my mind i swear!!! It was him!!!!!!!!!!

haha
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

While You Slept Empty
PostSubject: Re: While You Slept   While You Slept Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 12:28 pm

Haha, yeah, it reminded me of Poe's writing style. It was good, it was like reading something of his Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

While You Slept Empty
PostSubject: Re: While You Slept   While You Slept Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 12:29 pm

LOLOL

Naw!!! I could never be as good of a writer as him! He was way better at it! lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

While You Slept Empty
PostSubject: Re: While You Slept   While You Slept Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 12:36 pm

lolol. He was really good, but so is this.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

While You Slept Empty
PostSubject: Re: While You Slept   While You Slept Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 1:49 pm

-feels proud of self, even more so being compared with Edgar in good way- lol

thank ya!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

While You Slept Empty
PostSubject: Re: While You Slept   While You Slept Icon_minitime11/4/2007, 10:29 pm

lolol, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

While You Slept Empty
PostSubject: Re: While You Slept   While You Slept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While You Slept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fictional Stories :: One Shot Fan Fictional Stories-
Jump to: