Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the title is too long to fit in this...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlatan

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

the title is too long to fit in this... Empty
PostSubject: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/16/2007, 12:53 am

Title: For Never Was There A Story of More Woe Than That of Juliet & her Romeo.
Author: Stephaine (once again)
Rating: R (possibly NC-17)
Paring: Billie/Mike
Disclaimer: The story line is based on Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare ©, 1594.
Green Day, and the other characters mentioned own themselves. therefore neither the site, nor the author, or I own this story line or the characters.
[except Damian, Stephanie owns that character XP]

Cast List

Capulets: Armstrong's
Montagues: Pritchard's

Juliet: Billie Joe Armstrong
Romeo: Michael Ryan Pritchard
Mercrutio: Frank Edwin Wright III (Tre Cool)
Benvolio: Ronnie

Lord Capulet: Brad
Lady Capulet: Ollie
Lord Montague: Lord Pritchard
Lady Montague: Lady Pritchard
Nurse: Adrienne Nesser
Tybalt: Damian
Prince: Rob Cavallo
Paris: Justin Timberlake (honestly don't ask why she put him in here....)
Priest: Father Jason White
Rosiline: Annastasia
Capulet Gang Members: David & Andy
Montague Gang Members: Allan

I dont have the first chapter yet....gotta ask for it still but this is just the overview right now.

Last edited by on 10/24/2007, 8:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/16/2007, 4:06 am

DUDE, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKES IN IT?!?! *squee*
Lmao, Billie is Juliet.
I can't wait to read it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/16/2007, 5:59 am

haha ya it seems like its gonna be interesting XP
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/16/2007, 6:13 am

Very
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/16/2007, 12:33 pm

woooooow, this is going to be interesting! deffinately unique. this is gonna be good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/19/2007, 12:53 am

ok im gonna post the first act and crap when i get home from school today
she just gave me the stuff, and my lunch is almost over so ya i dont have
time to post the whole thingy right now. i read it, and its pretty cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/19/2007, 4:08 am

yay!
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/19/2007, 8:01 am

Prologue

Two familes both alike in power
In Verona Beach where our story takes place
From past fights to recent riots
Where innocent blood makes innocent hands unclean
From each of these families
A single doomed child was born
For only their deaths could bury their parent's hatred
Or continue it themselves.

Act One Scene One Part I

The band was rocking the stage, with Allan Pritchard as a front man, no one could resist the sound of his voice. the show was going well and the crowd was rocking out and having a good time.

Meanwhile, two Armstrong's walked by the bar and wondered what was going on. When they entered they ordered drink and began cursing amongst themselved.

"I swear David, these fucking Pritchards don't know how to play music."

"Well then do something about it instead of whining Andy."

"I know I'll give them the finger and piss them off. Then they'll start a riot and get in trouble." Andy whispered to his comrade .

"Just make sure the law is on your side, and try not to do anything stupid." David replied

Andy laughed and stayed put as the song ended, while everyone pumped their fists for more, Andy stuck up his middle finger. Allan Pritchard did not let this go by undone. He took off his guitar and walked right up to Andy and asked in a mock kindly voice:

"Did you give me and my band the finger?"

"I gave the finger" Andy simply replied.

"But did you give us the finger?" Allan pressed, his tone rising. Andy panicked and quickly turned to David.

"Is the law on our side if I say yes?" Andy asked quickly.

"No, dumb fuck!" David hissed.

"No, I didn't give you the finger but I did give the finger." Andy stuttered.

"Are you trying to start something with us?" David asked calmly.

"No, I'm not starting anything. My gang leader is as good as yours." Allan said.

As their bickering got worse Ronnie walked in the bar.

"Ha! here comes my gang leader now. Where is yours?"
David asked taking out his gun. Allan did the same and they began firing. People scattered for exits and safety while Ronnie took out both his guns and pointed them at the both the Armstrong's and Allan.

"Cool it you assholes! Put your guns away, you don't know what you are doing!" He yelled.

The bar door opened and there stood a man as evil as the devil himself, Damian Pritchard.

"Why fight with these minors Ronnie? When you can fight me and face death?" He sneered.

"I'm only trying to stop a riot from happening now help me or leave!" Ronnie said strongly.

"Ha! hypocrite! You talk about peace when you have guns drawn. I hate 'peace' just as I hate the Armstrong's. Now fight!" He commanded as h drew his guns and fired.

Ronnie ducked for cover under a table and began firing back. Citizens began firing, siding with their favoured side. People were only injured minorly until a rogue bullet shot and blew up a barrel of beer.

Cop cars had already swarmed outside and the chief of police, Rob Costello, took the mega-phone.

"Drop your weapons NOW! You're all coming downtown."

Both Ronnie and Damian instantly dropped their weapons and entered the cop cars.

Ollie and Brad the heads of the Armstrong's and the heads of the Pritchard's where already in Rob's office.

"You're all idiots!" He said angrily, sitting behind his desk.

"You continue to draw innocent blood with this fucking feud of yours! Well im fucking sick of it! The next person from either family to draw innocent blood will be put to death, now get out!"

Last edited by Styrchnine Twitch on 5/29/2008, 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/19/2007, 8:25 am

LMAO. This is really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/19/2007, 9:01 am

haha i'll let steff know that you like it Smile
and i'll post the second part after CSI
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/19/2007, 9:10 am

^ OOO, CSI! *runs off and watches*
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/19/2007, 11:08 am

lol! that was a good episode, omg! Girssom proposed to Sarah! well sort of-ish lol XD

ok so here's part deux of act une. lol my pardon my French XP

Act One Scene One Part II

Once both families left Rob's office, glares were sent both ways. Scowls of disgust given and received until the heads left in their limos. The Armstrong's went towards their manner, while the Pritchard's worried about other business.

"Who started this outbreak Ronnie?" Lord Pritchard asked, Ronnie remained silent.

"Come n my nephew, just tell us how it started." Ronnie sighed and gave in.

"Some distant relatives from both families began fighting. I tried to stop it but Damian came out and taunted me. I wasn't hurt however he drew is gun and began fighting with me. Other joined until the chief of police came and stopped us.

Lady Pritchard looked at Ronnie worried.

"Where was Mike during the time of the fight?" She asked worriedly.
"I'm just happy he wasn't involved in the crossfire. Have you seen him Ronnie?"

"Yes, I have." He answered. "About an hour before dawn, I went out for a walk and I saw Mike looking depressed and weary, I wanted to go talk to him, but my gut told me to leave him alone."

"He's been bear Sycamore grove crying and mourning. Whenever he;s home, he blocks our the sun and makes his room and artificial 'night sky'."

"Why is he doing this Uncle?" Ronnie inquired.

"No one knows." Lord Pritchard sighed. "And we've tried to find out but no one can get him to talk. Can you talk to him please Ronnie, and find out what's going on?"

Ronnie nodded as he limo came to stop near a beach. In the distanct, a tall figure was sitting and playing on an acoustic guitar. Ronnie got out of the car and walked towards the figure.

"Hey, cuz." He greeted.

"Hey." Mike replied dully, Ronnie sat next to him and lightly smacked him over the head.

"Dude, why the hell are you being emo? If you keep this up I'm gonna replace all your Clash records with From First To Last shit!"

"Ronnie...you touch my Clash records, you die. Secondly, I'm depressed, because I don't have something more important than music." Ronnie grinned.

"You're in love."

"No, I've been dumped."

"That sucks man, but you need to get over it." Ronnie said.
"Listen, I heard from Tre that the Armstrong's are throwing a huge party tonight."

"So?" Mike asked uninterested.

"There'll be girls, hot girls and we'll get free booze. Come on Tre already got the invitations!" Mike scoffed.

"That fucker...just because he's relatef to Rob, he uses his connection to get in any party."

"Damn straight! by the way, it's a costume party so disguise yourself well." Ronnie said with a wink before leaving.

"Hey, wait up man." Mike said before grabbing his guitar and leaving.

i'll try and beat another Act out of Steff tomorrow. heheh

or if not, another chapter for the other story...i think i partially remember
her telling me today that she was updating that fic... lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 4:53 am

^ lol, I liked "You touch my Clash records, you die"
Good update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/20/2007, 6:16 am

This is soooooo good an so creative! I love it!

"Priest: Father Jason White"

LMFAO! LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/31/2007, 11:13 pm

Act One Scene Two

The Armstrong household was swarmed with chefs, decorators, and other people
working preparations. Ollie Armstrong, however, was running around the house
looking for her son.

"Billie-Joe!" She yelled.

"I can't find him, Ollie." Billie's nurse said.

"Well, keep looking Adrienne." Ollie snapped.

"Mom, chill, I'm home." A voice said down the hall. Adrienne and Ollie turned around to see a boy with messy black hair and dressed in a black outfit. Ollie grabbed Billie's wrist and dragged him into his room. Adrienne close behind.

"Adrienne stay out here, Billie and must talk privately."
Ollie slamming the door in her face. Billie looked with a raised eyeborw before Ollie opend the door to Adie.

"I apologize, Adrienne, you've nursed Billie ever since he was a baby. You must hear our meeting."

Adrienne walked and sat next to Billie on the bed. Ollie sat on the other side of Billie with a CD in her hand. A handsome man on the cover.

"Who is this man?" Adrienne asked.

"This is Justin Timberlake, he's the biggest singer in the world, and he asked to make Billie his husband."

"Oh, he's perfect for you Billie." Adrienne exclaimed. "He's a musician just like you, and he has such a beautiful complexion, it's like he's been carved from wax."

"What do you say Billie, could you accept Justin's love?"

"I'll try, if it will please you." Billie answered quietly. Ollie was about to answer when there was a knock at the door. A costume designer came in and began dressing Ollie up as Cleopatra, as the guests began arriving.
Once properly costumed, she left to go to the ballroom.
Billie was left alone with Adrienne, who took out his costume and said,

"Go and have fun, for happy nights make happy days." She smiled, which could only make Billie grin, as he walked in the bathroom to put on his costume. He walked out minutes later, wearing tight black pants with a studded belt, a black shirt and black
angel wings.

"You look like a saint gone wrong, Billie." Adrienne laughed.

"The patron saint of denial, since I can't believe I'm gonna marry a pop star."
Billie answered quietly to himself, gazing out his window."

tbc.
wow i would love to see billie dressed like that...*drools*
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime10/31/2007, 11:47 pm

wow ok steff came into the library and randomly shoved the next scene in my face..
so here's the next scene for you lovely people! ^____________^

Act One Scene Three

Mike sighed as his victorian styled cape danced in the wind. Ronnie had forced him into a tux and cape with a black mask. It reminded Mike of a raccon's fur around it's eyes.

"C'mon do I really have to go?" Mike whined. "Anastasia might be there."

"Yes, Mike." Ronnie replied annoyed. "If you keep bitching about this I'll not only destroy your Clash records, but steal the Ramones too!"

"God damnit!" Mike cursed. "You guys force me to go to a party and the fucker who has our 'invitations' isn't even here!"

"For once I agree with you Mike." Ronnie replied, sitting down waiting for Tre.

No less than five minutes later, a red convertible stopped in front of the Pritchards and a man stepped out of the car. He was wearing a glittering red mini-skirt and a halter-top that showed his midriff. His brown locks were straightened, and he wore fishnets and rouge to make him seem more feminine.

"Oh. my. fucking. god! Tre Cool, what the flying fuck are you wearing!?" Mike asked laughing. Tre sauntered to mike and wrapped an arm around Mike's waist.

"You know that hurts my feelings Michael." He said pouting.

"Shut up, slut." Mike said playfully shoving him. Tre almost falling over.

"Hey! I'm wearing three inch heels bucko!" Tre said grining.

"You're an idiot Tre." Ronnie said shaking his head.

"But I'm your idiot Ronnie." He said with a smirk as he pulled out invitations from his purse, and handed them out.
"Now let's go partay! I wanna meet myself a hot babe!" All the men began walking towards the Armstrong party. Mike however stayed behind for a minute, a serious look on his face.

Why do i get the feeling that tonight something big will happen? Mike thought, looking at the stars. Something bitter-sweet that will lead me to the end of my sorrows.
Mike sighed softly and went to catch up with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime11/6/2007, 9:57 am

Ahahahaha.

"You flying fuck" and "shut up, slut" made me laugh.

Me likey this story Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime1/16/2008, 12:07 am

This story has not been forgotten my friend has been on hiatus with this story, she should be writting the next chapter after exams are over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the title is too long to fit in this...   the title is too long to fit in this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the title is too long to fit in this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fictional Stories :: Green Day/Adrienne Fan Fictional Stories-
Jump to: