Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice Cubes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
how retro

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Ice Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cubes   Ice Cubes Icon_minitime10/4/2007, 11:28 am

Lets just say, things get a little 'heated' down in Oakland...

Part 1

The weather of Oakland was scorching that day; the hottest it had ever experienced. Adrienne laid outside in the yard, soaking up the sun that was usually covered by the bay area clouds the ocean breeze would blow over. She didn’t take it for granted one bit; she was quite excited actually.

When she first heard the forecast on the news that morning, she jumped out of her chair giddily and threw on the bathing suit her husband adored most; her racy red bikini. Billie’s eyes widened as he saw her descend the stairs and then gave her a death gripping kiss in approval. He spanked her bottom as she walked out the back door, carrying her towel, sunscreen, and a glass of wine.

Now that she laid out under the god like sun, her sunscreen applied in the right places, sipping at her chilled wine through a straw, she closed her eyes behind her sunglasses and reminisced in the heat. She loved how it made her skin tingle and relax, calming her down from all the hustle and bustle due to Adeline that week. She thought of all the clothes she designed, sewed, and fitted, and stressed about the other load she had to work on; but they all soon drifted from her mind as the suns blanket of warmth took over and lulled her to sleep. From the window, Billie watched her hungrily.

He peeked through the blinds, biting down on his lip as he watched the amazing creature before him. He began to get weak in the knees, watching how his wife stretched herself out like a tired cat; her slender legs crossed, and her arms folded behind her supporting her head. The position splendidly exposed the swell of her bosoms, the dip of her stomach, the muscles of her legs and her plump little bottom, while the sun illuminated her glow and reddened her cheeks. Billie took a deep breath in; he could feel a bulge beneath his shorts begin to grow.

He stood there at the window for a few more moments, dressed in nothing but a pair of tight black boxer shorts, and a simple chain necklace he never took off. The air conditioning had unfortunately broken down from lack of use, so he had dropped the kids off at their grandmothers so they would stop complaining, and called the repair man. “I’m all booked for today,” the man said on the phone. “I’ll have to come by tomorrow.” Billie had no choice but to wait, even after all his yelling and arguing. Sweat dripped down the sides of his face, and he became increasingly hotter watching Adrienne. He decided to go to the kitchen and fetch something cold to drink to steady his bouncing pulse.
Back to top Go down
Charlatan

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ice Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cubes   Ice Cubes Icon_minitime10/4/2007, 11:56 am

wow this is really good! ^___^
im not much of a het fic reader, im more into slash....ya feel free to call me wierd, but i get bored way too easily
but anyways like i said this was really good!
great job! ^____^
keep it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Ice Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cubes   Ice Cubes Icon_minitime10/4/2007, 7:21 pm

I read this on the forum 2LYA before. I thought it was really good so I can't wait to read it again Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Ice Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cubes   Ice Cubes Icon_minitime10/5/2007, 6:26 am

This is amazing. I really really like it.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Ice Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cubes   Ice Cubes Icon_minitime10/6/2007, 10:12 am

wow! me likey!!! hehe

more!!!!

lol
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive