Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All We Are Is Bullets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

All We Are Is Bullets Empty
PostSubject: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime9/29/2007, 9:00 am

This is a Frank/Gerard fan fic. Ferard, if you want to call it. The beginning lyrics is from "The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You," and the title comes from lyrics of "Demolition Lover". I would rate this story R. This first chapter is just the boring beginning stuff. It will get more interested as time goes by. Its mostly a flashback.

Disclaimer: I do not own MCR, I just own the writing.

CHAPTER ONE - Pneumonia

lost in the prescription...got something else in mind

"Ray, if I didn't want to go to your show, what makes you think I want to go to a family reunion?" I said groggily. I had been sick in bed for over a week and Ray was beginning to worry. He thought I had pneumonia and I just thought it was a measly cold that would pass by over time. "But, Frank, I hate going to things like this, you know that. I feel awkward. I'm so different than everyone in my family," he complained as he tied the laces of his shoes. I chuckled. "No, you aren't different at all. Your hair is totally normal, everyone's got the afro style." I sarcastically said. Ray smirked as he grabbed his coat off the hook and put it on. "Yeah, i'm bringing back the 70's" he said as he bent down to give me a kiss. "I know your sick," he added after he layed his lips on mine, "But I had to have one." I kissed back and smiled. "Promise me you'll make an appointment." he said. I sighed. "Fine, I will." I replied. I hate going to the doctors and he knows that. I waved good-bye as he walked out our apartment door to his family reunion.

Ray and I lived in an apartment in Belleville, New Jersey. It was small and shitty, but at least we had a roof over our heads. We had nowhere to go for so long because of our relationship that our parents' did not agree on whatsoever..

FLASHBACK TO 6 MONTHS AGO

"I want them to know," I told Ray as I pulled up to my parents' driveway. I parked and turned the key in the ignition as the motor slowly hummed away. I pulled the keys out and looked at Ray. "Frank, I love you," he started, "but are you sure you want to do this? My parents kicked me out with no where to go but your apartment. I don't want your parents' to do the same to you."

Aww, Ray. He always worries about me. "It's okay," I started, "I think my parents' will understand." Ray just looked at me "That's my point. You think they will understand. You aren't sure. I thought my parents' would understand because I thought they loved me. I was wrong of course, and I know you know your parents' more than I do, but don't you think we're coming out with this too quickly? It's only been a few months." At this point, I was annoyed. "Look, Raymond, I want to tell my parents and that's all that matters. If they kick me out, fine, if they understand, great. I really don't care. I love you, we have a place to stay, and since i'm their offspring, I think they deserve to fucking know." I snapped coldly. Ray nodded slowly, a little unsure if he should speak and if he did say something, what it would be. I sighed, trying to simmer off my frustration. "I'm sorry, Ray. It's just that i'm nervous and my nerves are getting the best of me, that's all. I just want to get this over with." I said calmly. Ray gave me a small smile and took my hand in his. "I understand, Frank," he said. "Are you ready?" he then questioned. I inhaled and exhaled. "Yeah, I think I am," suddenly feeling surprisingly ready.

"Mom, it's me!" I yelled as I walked in the door of my parents' house, the house that holds my childhood memories. "Coming!" my mom yelled back as I heard her close the dishwasher in the kitchen across the hall. My mom was always doing something. She was never just sitting and watching TV or sleeping in late. She was up at 8:00 every morning and started doing shit all over the house. I guess that's what you do once you're retired because it's not like you have anything else to do.

She came around the corner of the hall, drying her hands off with a dishtowel. "Hi Frankie," she said to me with a smile. My mother was naturally beautiful. She may of been in her 60's but she looked at least 40. She had these deep blue eyes that were always filled with questions and yet they held so many answers. Her cheeks were a rosy red, that burned a deep darker magenta when she was nervous complemented. I guess she's the one I get it from.

She looked over to see Ray, nervously cracking his already sweating fingers. "Hello." My mother said curiously. Ray didn't say anything back so I decided to get on with it. "Mom, this is Ray. Ray, this is mom," I said, sounding like some lackluster actor. "Hi Ray," my mom says happily, thinking he was just another friend of mine. "I have some banana muffins I just made yesterday if you want some. You both are sticks anyway, I feel like I should force feed you." Ray and I both laughed uncomfortably. Ray's leg began to twitch and I knew I had to get it over with as soon as possible. "Mom, Ray and I have something important to tell you," I stated. "Y-You might want to sit down," I added. My mother just frowned. I couldn't even imagine all the thoughts racing through her head but I didn't think homosexuality was one of them.

The three of us walked into the Iero living room. It was a cozy room; very small though. I remember when we first got the house when I was 9, the living room was painted an ugly green. The green made the room look smaller than it was, so my mother painted it white all on her own. She painted the ceiling as well. My mom always had to have everything perfect and completely in order, or it drove her insane until something was done about it. I guess it's sort of like OCD.

Anyway, we sat down in the white painted living room, my mother on the recliner and Ray and I on the small love seat across from her. I looked on the coffee table the was in front of us. My mom had housekeeping magazines randomly chucked on it and the Bible with a red string as a bookmark lying on the corner of the table. I knew my mom was religious, but I never saw her read the Bible. Once I saw that, I began to question what the fuck I was doing. My mom just smiled at me, patiently waiting for me to tell her what was on my mind. I sighed as well and looked at Ray. He raised both his eyebrows at me, as to say "I told you so," referring to the awkwardness. I paused for a second to and began. "Mom, there's something I need to tell you and I don't know any other way to say it than to just be as blunt and front as I can.." I spoke. My mom nodded, beginning to worry that it was serious.

I took a breath and spat it out. "I'm gay" I said. My mom just looked at me, no shock on her face but she was nowhere near being calm. "You're gay?" her voice cracked. I winced. When she said it, it felt like a dagger in my heart for some reason. I nodded and put my hand on Ray's. "Ray and I met about a year ago and we've been dating for 8 of those 12 months," I said, feeling some of the weight of nervousness lift off my shoulders. My mom just looked at me, and then at Ray, and that at me again. "Get out," she quietly said. "What?" I asked from hardly hearing her. "Get out of this house right now; both of you. Leave." She spoke, dryly. "Mom-" "GET OUT!" she screamed at me. She was staring right into my eyes, her pupils darkened and got wide. Ray was already standing up, at the front door and pulling his shoes on as quickly as he possibly could. "But mom, I thought out of everyone, you would understand. I thought you-" She interrupted me by pushing me with the Bible that had been lying on the coffee table. Tears began streaming down my face, leaving spots on the sky blue carpet. "You are never welcomed back in this house, fag." She said, still shoving me with the Bible, all the way to the front door. I looked out the screen door to see Ray standing by the car; his eyes blank.

"Mom, my shoes.." I managed to choke out amongst my tears. She was pushing me out of the house with only socks on. She picked my shoes up with a paper towel, not touching them with her naked hand, and shoved them to my chest. She put the Bible to my spine and pushed me out of the house. "Don't you ever come back in this house!" she screamed at me. I felt like a stray cat being kicked around. "Mom! I have a name! The name you gave me!" I cried out, my eyes red with tears. She stared at me for a second or two and turned away. She walked back up the porch. "God hates you!" I heard her yell when she walked back into the house that I lived my entire childhood in. Within 10 minutes, all those years had vanished in front of my eyes..

END FLASHBACK

I sighed as I pushed the memory of that day back down in the pit of my brain. I groaned impulsively as I felt more sinus pressure kick in and I finally decided to go see a doctor. I was lying on the couch so I had to get up. I slowly rolled off the couch and fell to the floor, which caused the back of my head to smack off the carpet. "Oww..," I whined. My head felt like a balloon ready to pop. I couldn't take the pain any longer. I used the coffee table to pick myself up and rubbed my forehead. 'Maybe this is pneumonia..' I thought to myself. I sure hoped it wasn't.

I threw my leather jacket on over my blue and black plaid pajamas ad grabbed the car keys. I drove to the Belleville doctors office and parked in the parking lot. "Fuck!" I exclaimed once I realized I hadn't even made an appointment. I sighed at my stupidity and stepped out of the car. 'Well, they are going to have to get me in sometime' I thought as I walked into the office.

Once I was in, I walked to the counter. "Name," a middle-aged woman with maroon scrubs on behind the counter asked me. "Uhh..Frank Iero. I don't have an appoint-" "Let me check the list for your name. Go have a seat," she told me as she blew a bubble with her gum. I was too tired to argue and I began to get nauseous so I followed her orders and sat down on an uncomfortable puke colored green couch in the waiting room and waited until she discovered I wasn't on the damn list.

She eventually figured it out and called me to the counter. "There is no room for any new appointments for this week and the week after. The beginning of October is open, the 5th is if you want me to schedule-" "No," I interrupted, "I need to see a doctor today. I might have pneumonia." She just shrugged. "There's no room for you." she stated. I groaned with both frustration and physical agony and stormed out of the office. I went to the car, started the almost blown engine and sighed. I had to get treatment today before I got any worse that I was. I put the car in drive and decided to go uptown to the Belleville hospital.

"You're going to have to wait, Mr Iero," a young blond haired woman behind the counter at the Bellville hospital told me. I simply sighed and walked over to the couch in the waiting room.

"You have to wait too?" asked the sweetest voice in the world.

---

First chapter. YAY ME.
I hope you like it, i'm pretty proud of it.
The lyric in the beginning is from The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You by MCR
I've written some of chapter 2, not much.
I hope updates will come regularly.
Sorry if they don't Sad
-SJH

Last edited by on 10/9/2007, 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime9/29/2007, 11:23 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

gahhh!! the flashback was so sad!!! especially when she used paper towel to pick up Frank's shoes!!!! Sad

It was amazing Sarah, as usual! Smile

All your stories are great!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime9/29/2007, 11:25 am

LOL. Yeah, I thought that was a sad detail
Thankies, I'll try to post more soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/1/2007, 8:26 pm

ooooooh me likes !
sad though Sad
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/9/2007, 10:33 am

lol, thanx guys. I added like 3 sentences to the end of chapter 1 so make sure you read them.
-----

Chapter 2 - Eye Contact

"They stared us down when we met in the emergency room"

Gerard's POV

He just gave me an unsure smile. I might of caught him off guard. "I'm Gerard Way," I introduced while I put my black greasy hair behind my ears. I then gave him my hand and it shook it softly. "That's not a man's shake," I said in sarcastic disgust. He gave me a smile, big enough to show his teeth, and tightened his grip. I smiled at him. "Now, that's better," I said as we released the shake. "I'm Frank Iero," he stated. I smirked. "That's a solid name. I like Frankie better though." Frank nodded. "Yeah, me too. I don't like Frank." I shook my head again and we sat in silence for a few dry seconds.

"So what are you here for?" I asked, dodging the awkwardness. "I have a cold," he started, "My boyfriend thinks it's pneumonia but i'm not sure." "Boyfriend?" I asked. He just nodded slowly. I saw a gleam of fear shine in his eye. He must of thought I was a homophobe. "Congratulations," I said. "I can't keep a relationship with a guy strong for 2 days." Once I said that, every muscle in his body relaxed. "Haha, really?" He asked. I nodded and smiled even though I saw no humor in that. "How long have you been with this guy," I questioned. "About 8 months," Frankie answered. My eyes widened. "Wow, really? That's like an eternity to me." He laughed and nodded. I don't think we realized we hadn't broken our eye contact yet, even when my name was finally called to the office.

I smiled at Frankie and walked out of the waiting room and into a small office in a back room, beside the ER. "Hello again, Gerard." My doctor, Dr. Devoli, welcomed as he walked into the office after me. "Hi," I simply said as I began to bounce my foot. Dr. Devoli walked over to me, a needle in his hand. As I put my arm out, welcoming the needle to my skin, he said, "We are going to take the same procedures that last time this happened." I nodded to him and let out a breath when the thick needle pierced my skin.

"Now, this medicine I just put in," Dr. Devoli started, "is to help prevent any future relapses. It, of course, can not completely take the chance of one occurring again." I nodded with understanding. "Have you been going to the rehabilitation center your signed up for?" he questioned. I simply shrugged and stared at the floor. Dr. Devoli frowned. "Gerard, you must go to the rehabilitation center. We know you don't have health insurance; that's why the hospital is paying for it personally." I flipped my hair out of my eyes. "I don't care" I muttered.

Dr. Devoli didn't say anything. He stared at me intently. "Is anything else wrong, Gerard?" he asked. My heart began to race. I knew what happened last week but he couldn't know; no one could. "No," I said as my voice cracked. I can't say fake a lie to save my life. The doctor began to walk to the door. He knew I was lying. "I'm going to bring a nurse in here to exam you," he said as he walked out, leaving me alone. My heart sped faster and I began to feel lightheaded. I have to get out of here. They can't see me; not like this. Not after what happened..

FLASHBACK TO 1 WEEK AGO

Once again, I was running late to work. I can't think of a time when I actually showed up at work on time. I wasn't always late because I woke up later than usual, traffic, location or anything like that. I was never on time simply because I didn't want to go.

But I had to go. It was in my 5 year contract. The 5 year contract I made 4 and a half years ago, thinking this was the perfect occupation for me. I thought I would be great at it. Well, I am good at it and that's whats so demented about it.

I work at a gay club called Rage in north Jersey. When I first heard about it, I was like 'yeah, I can do this' and 'how hard could it be?'. I was young, stupid and horny so, of course, it seemed like an awesome idea. I was hired within the week I sent in an application and started the next day. My hours first started out in the morning because business is small at that time. I soon grew popular in the morning scene so I was moved to evenings. I became bigger then so I was finally switched to late night when the club is at it's busiest. I was loving all the attention and the money was pretty dandy but I wasn't really enjoying myself. 4 and a half years ago, I didn't mind it. Now, I detest and want to quit more than anything else in the world.

You are probably wondering why I don't just quit then. If I hate it so much, why am I still working there? Well, the answer is simple: money. This world is all about money; it's the only way we can survive. I'm getting paid extremely well; the best i've ever got. If I quit this job, theres no way I'd get the same about of money. Well, I if was a lawyer or something, i'd probably get paid better, but I don't have the skills to be anything like that.

I walked into work like I did everyday, 45 minutes late. It was past 3 AM and the place was packed. All types of men trying to get some action on an early morning. I walked into the back room, got scolded by my boss, and waited until he could get me on. Since I was late, my backup was filling in for me. He had 20 minutes left in his set so I sat around and watched. I watched him violate himself in such a disturbing way. He was so young too; not older than 20. He must of just started. He probably signed a 5 year contract instead of a 2 year contract. He probably thought this would be fun and easy.

He'll probably end up like me.

I sighed solemnly and looked around at the customers. Some were normal looking, some were quite disgusting and some scared the shit out of me and I hated that. I hated the fact that I could never feel safe at my job. The career i'm in has no protection. Sure, there is body guards. Sure, there are some normal people here that wouldn't hurt me. Sure, there are some good people that would help me if I got hurt. The thing is: I can still be unsafe. I could get killed here. Someone could murder me in the backroom and no one could hear so no one would know. I could be helpless and crying my eyes out and no one would come.

This job is killing me.

"Way, your on," my boss snapped, waking me up from my terrifying visions. I nodded, tears already forming in my eyes just by thinking of what I was about to do. I stood up and slowly walked to the front room. I sighed and looked around. I felt like an item for sale, waiting for someone to pick me out amongst the other workers. I went over to the bar and sat on a bar stool. I ordered a scotch and waited impatiently for it. This job didn't seem so bad if I had some alcohol.

I finally got my drink and drank it within seconds. I then ordered another one when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see a man, about 30, with blond hair and blue eyes. He wasn't as repulsive as some of the other men here and he smiled at me. He sat down next to me and ordered a drink.

My drink came to me and I guzzled it down. "Jeeze," I heard the man mutter. I looked over. "What?" I asked. "That went fast," he said, motioning his head at my empty glass. I shrugged. "Alcohol is good, what am I supposed to do?" I asked as I ordered another one, stronger than the last two. He chuckled at me. "Isn't that what alcoholics say at AA meetings?" I shrugged again, getting annoyed at the asshole. "I don't know and I don't care," I snapped. He smirked and drank his shot. He asked for another one and I looked at him. "You call me an alcoholic?" I said, looking at his vacant class. He smiled. "I never said I wasn't one." I shook my head and smiled at the irony. "Your an asshole," I told him as a bar tender gave me my third drink. He shrugged. "Just a smart ass." I smirked. "I'll say," I mumbled as I drank my shot.

After my shot was gone, I ordered an old school Bud Light when he asked, " Do you work here?" I nodded slowly, praying to God that this jackass didn't want to sleep with me. He nodded too and took his wallet out, opened it and searched for a paying bill. He took out a 50, what Rage charges. "I'm a paying customer," he said, smiling seductively. I guzzled down my Bud Light, hoping it would finish my drunkenness stage, and stood up.

We walked into the backroom, the 2nd to last door on the right which was my private room. I sighed and told him i'd be in a minute and he walked in by himself. I had the 50 dollar bill in my hand and walked out to my car. I put it in my wallet. I wasn't risking losing it or having him take it off of me afterwards. I didn't trust this guy and I didn't like him either. But, he paid me so i'm going to return the favor.

I walked back in Rage, through the backroom and in my private room on the right. He was in their, removing his belt. I sighed. I really didn't feel like having sex. Especially having sex with this moron. But, I had to do it. Like I said: If they give you money, you have to return the favor.

I removed my clothes quickly, wanting to get my violation over with. He had no hesitance with anything I did. He preferred me doing things to him so I did what he wanted. I just wanted to see if this cheapskate would give me a sweet tip.

He was on the brink of losing control within 20 minutes, which made me happy. His hands were tangled in my hair and he moaned dark with delight. I said nothing, moaned nothing, screamed nothing, didn't drop any sweat and didn't pant his ear. I was getting no arousal from this chump.

Right when I thought he finally reached his orgasm, I felt something cold touch my neck. It was a freezing piece of metal but I couldn't see it. I looked up into his eyes; his pupils dark and wide. He smiled evilly. "What's your name?" he asked. I was confused. "Gerard," I answered. He tilted his head. "That's a nice name," he said as he untangled his fingers from my hair. "What are you doing?" I questioned as I felt the cold metal slide against the skin of my neck.

Then there was pain.

He sliced my neck, creating a long cut. It wasn't deep but blood gushed out. I cried out in pain as my heart began to race. It felt like my stomach tried to climb out of my mouth. I felt the knife cut again, near the first slice. It was deeper and I felt like my neck was ripped apart. I attempted to get away from him but he had a grip on my wrist and his legs wrapped around my waist. I couldn't escape him. He was almost slicing my neck open and I couldn't escape the fate I was about to be faced with.

This man was about to kill me.

My heart was speeding faster than ever before and I felt like I was about to puke. I knew I had to get away from him. I pulled my arm as hard as I could, trying to get my wrist out of his grip. He laughed at me not achieving. I arched my back, trying to break his hold that he had on my waist. I whimpered, almost a cry, and tugged harder. He was so strong; there was no way I could get away from him by tugging.

So I bit him.

My mouth was by his abs. I took his excess skin of his abs and put it in my mouth and bit. I bit hard. He cried out and released all grips on my instinctively. I flew off the bed because I had still been tugging. I quickly stood up and saw blood pouring from his abs. "You little bitch!" he screamed at me as he tried to stand up. I didn't stay to watch.

I ran out the door, passing all the other customers, and got into my car. I started the engine and sped off. I was going 80 MPH down the highway, trying to get away from the maniac. I began sobbing at the trauma I just experienced. I looked at myself in the rear-view mirror and asked myself:

What kind of life is this?

END FLASHBACK

I felt a tear roll down my face as I recalled what happened last week. I looked at the mirror in the office. I pulled the collar of my shirt down far enough so it revealed my scar from that day. I touched it softly and felt a massive amount of pain run through my body. Theres no way i'm letting the doctors or nurse see this.

Theres no way anybody can see this.

Without a thought, I stood up and walked out of the office. I quietly shut the door and walked back to the waiting room. I saw Frankie was still waiting there. Aww, I had forgotten about Frankie. He was adorable; sitting on the couch reading some magazine. I walked over to him and he looked up at me. We grinned at eachother. "How was it? Worth the wait?" he asked. I shook my head. "No way. I waited 45 minutes for 10 minutes in there." He chuckled and then looked at me intently. "You know, the more I look at you...I swear i've seen you before." My heart began to race. Hopefully he's never been to Rage.

I shrugged. "Little 'ol me? You've never seen me before," I said as I took out a pen and a scrap of paper. "But..you can," I said as I handed him the paper that I had written my phone number on. He looked at me and smiled. "I'll make sure too," he answered. I smiled back at him and walked out the door.

He's so cute.

---
Yeah, chapter 2
WHOOT!
The lyric in the beginning is from This Is The Best Day Ever by MCR
More soon Smile
-SJH

Last edited by on 11/26/2007, 5:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/9/2007, 10:50 am

dude! That was amazing!!!!! I can't wait for more!!!! -jumps up and down excitedly-
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/9/2007, 7:18 pm

lol, thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/10/2007, 2:20 am

welcomeies!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/15/2007, 12:09 am

Same here !!! Very Happy
more more more.. pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase?
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/15/2007, 12:11 am

lol
I have like...4 paragraphs for chapter 3.
i'm a procrastinator but i'll try to get it up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/15/2007, 12:12 am

yaaay !
can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/15/2007, 4:29 am

Lord Jesus. This story is sooooooo good!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/15/2007, 4:33 am

Aww, thanx Faye, it means a lot Smile
I'm flying with chapter 4 now. I can write Gerard's POV so much easier than Franks.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/15/2007, 4:59 am

Woo! Can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime10/15/2007, 4:59 am

Teehee.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime11/26/2007, 7:43 am

Dudes, I haven't updated forever. I realized that, kicked myself in the ass and put together this chapter for ya. Sorry about the shortness though Smile

Chapter 3 - Happy Liquids & Pretty Pills

"And we all fall down"

Frank's POV

I had finally gotten into the doctors office after an hour long wait. I was in there for 10 minutes or less. My doctor, Dr. Genovai, checked me out and told me I had a mild case of pneumonia. He said it was nothing too serious so he gave me some medicine and painkillers. I can't believe I waited an hour for that shit.

But, I was in a good mood. That Gerard character really brightened my day up. He was absolutely gorgeous, sweet and had a good sense of humor. Plus, he gave me his number which means he must like me.

I returned home to find Ray in the living room, home from his family reunion and watching television. His eyes widened when he saw me. "Hey! How was it?" he asked as he turned the television off. I sat down on the couch beside his chair and leaned back. "Pneumonia. Just a minor case." I answered. He frowned. "Aw, that sucks." I nodded, untied my shoes and pulled them off. "I met this guy, too," I said. Ray's eyebrow raised. "Really?" he asked. I nodded and smiled happily at the effects of my teasing. "His name is Gerard. He's pretty cool." "Is that right?" he questioned. I laughed at his interest. "Is he cute," Ray asked. I grinned at what I pulled out of him. That's exactly what I wanted him to ask. I love teasing him.

I'm so mean.

"He's cute, yeah," I said casually, leaving out how amazingly gorgeous he actually was. Ray grinned. "Does he have better hair than me?" I laughed loudly. "No, no one could ever have better hair than your '70's afro," I giggled. Ray smiled and nodded. "I thought so. Hmm..more details..so you think he's cute..is he like..gay?" I shook my head. "Yeah, he is. At least bi. He was so nice, Ray. He gave me his phone number too. I thought the three of us could hang out some time. He would-" "Whoa, wait, wait, wait," He interrupted. "A homosexual guy who you say is cute and nice to you gave you his number?" He asked.

Oh. It sounds a little bad when you say it like that.

I shrugged a little. "Yeah," was all I could think of to say. Ray smiled slowly. "I think you like him," he said seductively. I made a face. "I just met him, Ray. I have you, I don't like him like that." "Well, he obviously likes you a lot if he gave you his number when you two just met." I rolled my eyes at him.

But deep inside, I liked that Gerard was fond of me.

Gerard's POV

I returned back to my apartment about 25 minutes later. I sighed as I walked inside and threw my jacket on the couch. I was so tired. It wasn't just sleepy tired but my body felt so worn. My mind was burnt out and I basically felt like a pile of shit. I fell onto the couch in front of the TV. I was to tired to grab the remote so I stared at the blank screen for a few minutes. I rubbed my forehead. I had such a headache.

Then, my phone rang. I groaned at not wanting to get up. I rolled over on the couch, my back now facing the direction of the phone, and shut my eyes. I just needed to sleep.

The recorder got it:

Gerard, this is Ms. Barelick, from Dr. Devoli's office. We need to schedule another appointment with you. Dr. Devoli says you didn't stay for the full appointment and that there are still other procustions he has to go over with you. You can come in on the 5th or 7th, preferably the-"

I stood up and picked up the phone. "Fuck off." I said calmly and put the phone on the receiver. God, people just couldn't leave me alone. All I wanted was to have some alone time. I just wanted to be in my head and shut off everyone else. I was so sick of having to go to the damn hospital and get my blood checked. I was sick of them poking around my body, seeing if I had any cuts I wasn't telling them about, I hate how they didn't believed anything I said and I hated how I was supposed to go to fucking rehab every Wednesday. I just want to be alone. Is that too much to ask?

I sighed and rubbed my head. It still ached. I still don't know why I get these migraines. I've had them for so many months, maybe even a year or so, and they just wouldn't go the fuck away.

I walked into the kitchen and took out an Asprin and Xanax. I don't give a fuck if it isn't a good combination or if i'll get addicted again, I just need this headache to go away. I took a glass out of the cabinet and poured water into it. I made a face and poured it out. "Water is so fucking tasetless, you asshole," I said to myself as I walked to the refrigerator. "You need some happy liquids."

I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of Vodka. "When feeling down," I sang out loud. "Just drink some vodka." I poured the vodka in the glass that was once filled with water. I took a sip and smacked my lips. "Now, that tastes good," I said as I picked the Xanax and asprin off the kitchen counter. I tossed them into my mouth at the same time and drank the rest of the vodka in one slurp.

I shook my head and spat saliva on the floor. I felt ... odd. But I was in a strangely good mood. It was mainly for have vodka in my system. I walked back into the living room. I room fell sideways and I fell to the floor. I closed my eyes, opened them for a second, and closed them again. Then total blackness.

Frank's POV

I stared at the tiny ripped off piece of notebook paper that had Gerard's phone number on it. He seemed to like me. So call him. I can't just call him out of the blue. Yes, you can.I have nothing to say. Well, think of something. DON'T PRESSURE ME. Fine, you fucking pussy.

I sighed angrily. I was so weird; talking and arguing with my thoughts. I picked up the phone and decided to call him. I had nothing to loose; he barely even knew me. He might not even be there. I could leave a message.

I dialed the number and waited when it began to ring. It rang and rang. It was past 6 rings and I sighed. Does he even have voice mail? Or it going to ring forever?

"Hello?! Hello!? Who is this?!" a man's voice asked frantically. I was completely caught off guard.

"Um..this is Frankie..I'm calling for Gerard."

"Frankie?"

"Yeah..I met Gerard today at the hospital.."

"Do you know his address?!" he questioned.

"Um, no. No, I don't" Who was this?

The voice impatiently asked me to get a piece of paper and pen. I did as I was told and wrote down the address he told me. "Get here quick!" the voice said.

Then the he hung up.

---
The song lyric used in the beginning is from 'I Never Told You What I Do For A Living' by My Chemical Romance.

Last edited by on 11/26/2007, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime11/26/2007, 12:04 pm

ooooooooo!!! Interesting chapter Sarah! Short but gooood! Very Happy

I laughed when Gerard was talking about "the happy liquids" xD
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime11/26/2007, 2:07 pm

LOL, yeah. I was in a weird mood while writing it, so I made Gerard act weird and random too =]
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 5:51 am

YAY FOR RANDOM! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All We Are Is Bullets   All We Are Is Bullets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All We Are Is Bullets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fictional Stories :: Other Stories-
Jump to: