Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homophobia is wrong

Go down 
+2
greendea
Charlatan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greendea

greendea

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2007, 11:08 pm

we shouldn't be ashamed of our sexuality. sex is a great thing, i think, it shouldn't be a form of disrespect
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2007, 11:44 pm

Yeah. close minded people just think it's sick because its different.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 5:28 am

yeah, but really, wouldn't everyone love to be different and not be "normal" Whatever normal means.

To me i don't think anyone's normal, The word normal is kinda hurtful to me, i would never wanna be called normal. I rather be called weird or crazy because at least then that means that I'm different than someone else. I don't wanna be a clone of someone else. I wanna be different. So it's just stupid when people laugh at someone cause they're different. If anyone asked them, Would you rather be different or "normal", wouldn't you think they'd say different? The word normal to me is just so...idk bland. Kinda like the name Bob. xD Like...say Bob once. Bobbb.....doesn't it sound just kinda bland and..plain? Now Bobby, that's a different story. Notice how i said different? lol Same with Tom. Tooommm.....plainn....noorrrmal....blllannnd. haha. But seriously, all those words sound BLAHH..

So why do people have to make fun of homosexuals? just because they're different than them? But yet again, you wouldn't want someone to be copying you, so why laugh because they're different?

I was watching one of Chris Crocker's vids and he was saying how from now on people should say, "That's so straight." Yeah, it's a good point but many straight people would much rather say "That's so gay" instead of "that's so straight" cause you know, they're straight and they wouldn't wanna make fun of themselves. Now gay people would more than likely say "That's so straight" instead cause they're gay although i've heard of gay people who actually say things are gay.

Anyway....saying "that's so gay" around gay people is like going up to your face and saying, "Why are you so normal?" or something like that. To me that's hurtful and I'm sure that if a gay person was around while someone says "that's so gay" i'm sure it hurts their feelings, it may even make them feel ashamed of there selves like being gay is such a horrible thing when it's not. It may even be keeping a lot of them from coming out and telling people that they're gay, knowing for a fact that they're gonna get laughed at and pointed at for it. I mean, this has been going on for a long time and i'm sure that the people that first found out that they were gay and different, they have like no one to turn to, and no one to tell them you know, it's alright, or that's a brave thing to tell yourself and to admit to yourself.

There's another thing that ticks me off. It really bugs me when a guy can really love like girl/girl relationships but think that being gay is a nasty thing. It's like, I don't understand that, How can they love that but also hate gay people at the same time? They think, oh it's harmless, it's only for entertainment. It's the same thing, or at least I think it is. You either hate it or you like it.

And another thing, I told my dad that Billie Joe was bisexual. He went on ranting how being bi is the same thing as being gay. I just roll my eyes cause everyone has this desire to be with the same sex. A guy could really really like girls but at home he could be wondering what would it be like to be with a guy. Same with girls. They're not really gay, hell, they sould even be straight. It's just the, I wonder... part. And then there's people that love the same sex just as much as the opposite sex and they might not even care if they're going out with a girl or guy. Then to me that's bisexual. It's when you really really can't stand the opposite sex, you can't look at them and have any sexual attraction at all towards each other. That's when you might gay.

But like for me what it comes down to is people shouldn't be laughing at gay people and saying "that's so gay" when they might be gay or bi themselves and they might even be questioning themselves. Gay/Bi/Straight i think could mean at lot of different things for different people and it's a very very personal decision for someone to make.

I just wish that people could all realize that and stop being so close minded. it's just people who can't stand change is all. They just need to leave gay people alone if they really don't like it. I mean you don't see Gay people running around laughing because someone is straight. Because i guess being straight is "normal"
-___-
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 6:50 am

Shocked

You said everything. Like .. whoa.

I just can't stand it. People at my school are so ignorant. 10 minutes can't go by where I don't here "fag" or "gay" being thrown around. Someone said it in Science class, and the teacher got so pissed off. He's not gay or anything, but he was like, "You'll say that around someone who isn't the same sexuality as you one day and you will really, really offend them." And I was just like "La de da.." because everyone was looking at me.

But, now at my school, some people are taking it as a trend. Like I'm bi, Kara's sister is bi, Kara's sister's girlfriend is bi, a lot of 9th graders I know are bi too. Then Kara suddenly became bi and a ton of other girls in different grades. There's me, Kara and this girl named Rebecca that are bi in my grade. All the preps and shit think it's sick. Last year, this preppy girl was sitting behind me in chorus class and she was like "is it true?" And I said "yeah" because EVERYONE had to go around saying it because they thought not being straight was gross. So I said yeah. I'm not afraid to say it, i'm very proud of it. I don't care what they think. They are all assholes anyway.

That's why people at school don't talk to me. Like, I moved to this school in 5th grade and in 5th grade, people generally liked me. In 6th grade, I wasn't popular, but still, people generally liked me. Halfway through 7th grade, every single fucking girl totally stopped talking to me, and stayed so far away. Now, some girls are perfectly fine with it. Which is nice. They still aren't great friends though.

So yeah. I hate the definition of "normal" and "cool". They shouldn't be words because no one is normal and no one is cool. Being normal is a dream; a fantasy. Nobody's ever going to be normal or cool so they should stop trying. Just be you, and if someone doesn't like it, fuck them.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 7:41 am

lol

i totally agree.

god, this world is total bullshit. or at least the people in it.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 7:44 am

I think both.
But, yeah. Most people are bullshit. Argh.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 7:47 am

yep. this world is so fucked up. It's all corrupted and most people only care about themselves. Guess they don't care that the Earth is gonna blow up in their faces one day.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 7:58 am

Yeah. I'm all for fighting global warming and shit like that, but it seems like most people don't care. They don't care that if everyone in the world did the most simplistic thing, we could save a ton of energy/water/lives ect.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 8:38 am

NOOOO!!! GEORGE W. BUSH HAS TURNED EVERYONE'S BRAIN TO JELLO!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 10:14 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 10:47 am

RUN SARAH RUN!!!!!!!!!! GAHHH!!
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2007, 10:40 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2007, 4:14 am

SAVE YOURSELVES!!!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2007, 5:00 am

WHERE WILL WE GO??
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2007, 6:09 am

SOMEWHERE WHERE PEOPLE AREN'T HOMOPHOBIC.

Which is like .. Mars.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2007, 6:30 am

YEAH!! MARS!!
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2007, 10:44 pm

TO MARS WE MUST GO!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2007, 5:03 am

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE SAVED!
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2007, 3:17 am

today i was looking around on youtube, when i saw comments about a band called pansy division ( do you know it)... the little bastards who posted claimed that they are just gay and their songs suck... i think they're a great band, their lyrics are the most funny ones i've ever heard... green day were nominated too... Look at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXJRk9GCzLg
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2007, 4:26 am

I heard of them. Billie & Tre talked about them in an audio interview CD I have. They said they were really good.

I like that song. Its catchy. The singer has a good voice.

I like this comment from the youtube video:

Quote :
anyone see pansy division open up for green day back in 1992-1993? at one show the crowd booed pansy division started throwing bottles and called them faggts queers and all for being gay and green day came on stage played 1 song and basically billie joe cursed out the fucking crowd cursed them all of called them the faggots and told them to go home instead of watching green day play because they were so ignorant.

Go Billie. That's what I would of done if I was him.
Back to top Go down
greendea

greendea

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 6:01 am

but if you look at some of the other comments you see how much homophobic person there are in the world
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 6:11 am

homophobia is the thing I hate the most. I don't hate anything more than homophobia. I just can't say anything else about it. I will never be able to explain how much I loathe it.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 11:28 am

i agree. I shall say that one of my BIGGEST pet peeves is homophobia.

and then i have this other pet peeve that bugs the hell out of me....

stupid people who walk REALLY slow in the halls of school and THEN they have the nerve to actually STOP when a friend passes them and then talks to them in the MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL HALLWAY while people like me are trying to get to class on time!!! GRRRRR!!! -evil/mean face- And then i hate it when people are talking in class when the teacher tells them 50470604648074086 times to SHUT UP it's like, are you deaf or just really stupid?? JUST SHHH!! god, i do not wanna hear you talk while i'm trying to either do my homework, especially when i'm doing homework or class work OR if i'm trying to listen to the teacher talk!! SHHHUT YOU'RE PIE HOLES!!!!

.....ahem.....so yeah. LOL those are mostly all my pet peeves but homophobia is the biggest and most annoyiest thing in the ENTIRE WORLD! Seriously whenever someone says something is gay i just roll my eyes! that's like the only time when i roll my eyes although a lot of times a roll my eyes at my mom too lol It's just soooo annoying! everytime they say it it's like i have to resist the urge of kicking their asses or something! blahhhh!

and...i'm done now....heh heh
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 12:16 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2007, 12:28 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homophobia is wrong   Homophobia is wrong - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homophobia is wrong
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: