Admin

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Rants   9/16/2008, 7:52 am

OMG.
FUCK YOU, JIMMY AND CHANTAL.
FUCK. YOU.

This whole thing about the sex tape,
And you guys sound so fucking sincere in your apology to your family, friends, and fans,
And then you have the link to the video, fucking called "Jimmy Urine + Chantal sex tape"
I WAS WORRIED FUCKING SICK! I'm logging in, my heart is racing, I'm fucking panicing so much.
I was so fucking worried, I was about to cry.
AND IT'S ALL A FUCKING JOKE.
njrnirhgihigrhhugrgreehgreihirhienfo.

I love you guys, but GODDAMN.
..the video was sorta funny, Jimmy having sex with a puppet and all..
But don't EVER do that again.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Rants   9/19/2008, 12:33 pm

ugh...i haven't even been to my house for 5 minutes and people are already fighting. I seriously feel like running away sometimes.
I just...hate it. -____-

PostSubject: Re: Rants   3/10/2009, 9:05 am

So yeah....I pretty much ended up pissed off in my photography class today because I was going to print some of my newest pictures that I took in the dark room. And I was one of the first people in that dark room. I went in there, put my stuff on one of the enlargers to print my pictures on. So...when everybody was in there and picked an enlarger to use, I was just about ready to start printing pictures, so I turned on the enlarger and......IT DOESN'T WORK.

You see...some of the enlarger's light bulbs are no good and so I was pretty much screwed, because there wasn't any other enlarger to use, because people were using them. It's really annoying because my teacher has to buy all the chemicals and light bulbs, pretty much everything in that class herself. The school does not give her money to buy the stuff. I mean...sometimes they do, but she can only have a certain amount of money and she only gets the money sometimes, and that really pisses me off.

That's one thing I really hate about my school, is because they basically view sports as the best thing ever there. If you're not one of the top students, or if you're not in any sports, the whole school basically just views you as 1 of 3600 students in the school. It pisses me off because it doesn't seem like they care all too much about all the art classes, because if they did, they would for 1: Make the fucking dark room bigger (It's so fucking small) and buy enlargers for every student so that we'd be assigned to one of the enlargers so it's not like, if you don't get there soon enough, all of the enlargers will be used.

But OH NO. They'd rather spend their money on the stupidest things such as ANOTHER tennis court. WTF? We already have a tennis court, why should we need another one? It just ticks me off, because personally I view art as way better than stupid sports. It just makes me angry because everything they spend their money on is to make the school look good to other people. They care WAY too much on apperence it's RIDICULOUS. Seriously, why the fuck do we need 5 flat screen TVs in the fucking cafeteria. The fucking cafeteria of all places! And they have tons more flat screen TVs in other areas around the whole school, JUST to post announcements on them, which don't even get fucking updated in the first place!

Ughh! It just makes me so PISSED OFF! I can't stand my school, and I hate it that people seem to think that it's the best fucking school EVER. Guess what? IT'S NOT. It's FAR from the best school ever. They get new computers every fucking year. Last year they had perfectly fine computers, but OH NO. that's not good enough is it? They HAVE to spend their money on FLAT SCREEN computers. They can't just have regular computers that work perfectly fine. Why? BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS APPERANCE!

It's just makes me mad cause it's like my parents are paying for me to go to school, and all the money that the school gets, they spend it on the STUPIDEST things that don't even matter!

Why can't they split all the money up evenly to use it on each type of class at the school? Like have some money to buy fucking supplies for the arts classes, have some for all the acedemic classes, and just NOT use a lot of it on sports and apperance? Seriously, what is the fucking big deal with sports in the first place? I mean, yeah, that's just my personal opinion, but people in my school get WAY to serious with "school spirit" and stupid sports and rallies and shit (btw, the rallies are FUCKING BORING) It's a waste of time.

There are TONS of talented artists at that school. There are A LOT of great young actors, and my choir has great concerts, and there are a lot of potentially GREAT photographers there. I mean seriously, for how young they are, some people's pictures are AMAZING. But I guess the school really doesn't care too much about that do they? -______-

Btw....I realize that this post is kinda long...sorry about that xD
But let's just say my school is fucked up. There's even more fucked up things about my school than that, but I'm not even going to get into them right now at least lol

PostSubject: Re: Rants   5/7/2009, 1:54 pm

Okay, I have a serious thing to rant about. And that rant is about stupid people who hate Green Day or dislike them for stupid reasons xD

So..yeah..I know that people have musical preferences, and I'm not trying to say that "Oh, you suck cause you don't like Green Day!" No. That's not what I'm saying. Cause I seriously don't give a shit if someone doesn't like them. If they don't like them, then whatever, I don't really care. But it's when people make the STUPIDEST comments about them, and just say the most ridiculous and immature things.

For example: I was listening to Green Day's AMAZING new song, Restless Heart Syndrome on youtube. So I scroll down to the comments and this is what I read,

"Oh my god what the fuck happened to greenday! they're like freakin all american rejects or jonas brothers now! OMG!"

WTF!?!?!? Jonas Brothers? All American Rejects? SERIOUSLY? Ugh...it just...pisses me off. Again, yeah, I know it's just their opinion, but for god sakes! That song sounds NOTHING like Jonas Brothers! To me, it reminds me of the fucking Beatles! Green Day are way too matured and have been a band for the past twenty years, the sound is WAY bigger and BETTER than the fucking Jonas Brothers!

This new album shows A LOT of growth in Green Day. It may not sound like their other albums, but wtf! NONE of their albums sound alike! NONE! It just amazes me how people still sit there and go "OMG! What happened to Green Day?" Like they're so fucking surprised that it's something new and different. What? Have they been living under a rock for the past...i don't know....TWENTY YEARS?

Ugh...it's just....musically this new album is AMAZING so far. The amount of creativity that they use in this album is what makes it so good. They're not afraid to EXPERIMENT with their sounds in their albums, they're not afraid to take risks with it. They do what the fuck they want and that's one of the things I love about them. They don't try and impress everyone that passes them by. They don't give a shit what people think. They don't sit there and act like they're better than everyone else. They like to keep things "old school" in a way, they're really old fashioned in my opinion.

It's just....when people say that this album sucks, i just think that they're musically not educated. I mean, like I said before, if they don't necessarily like the sound then that's fine, i don't care. But when they start comparing Green Day to the Jonas Brothers, that's when I get pissed off. Technically and musically, this album is great. No...it's better than great...it's just...amazing. I don't think musically educated critics can say anything bad about this album.

Another thing that someone said that made me mad was, "OMG, I swear! Green Day have just gotten poppier and poppier!"

-_____-

Okay....has the definition of POP music changed over time that I'm not aware of? This album does not sound fucking poppy! It sounds more like fucking good classic rock with a little spark of punk and alternative in it. It's FAR from being poppy. If I had to choose, I'd say that Green Day's first album was the most poppy, out of all of them. But why is that? Because they were fucking teenagers then and wrote love songs, which isn't a BAD thing btw! ALL teens talk about love and shit. That's just what teens do. So it's not surprising that their first album sounded more poppier than all the other punk bands that were at gilman. Because really...most of the people at Gilman were way older than Green Day. There were a lot of people who didn't get into punk music until they were in their 20's. And ironically, when Green Day were in their early 20's and released Dookie, that was the album that sounded the most punk.

It's just...when people are teens there really isn't much to write about song wise. Your life really, in my opinion, doesn't get more complex and interesting until you're actually out there in the world and you're actually an adult. And a lot of punk music is really aggressive and fast and they talk about things that piss them off, Well...Green Day being teens at the time, there really wasn't a WHOLE lot of stuff to be pissed off about in your teens. I mean...yeah..you can be pissed off at your parents or whatever, but they're not HUGE things like for example: Being pissed at society.

So anyway...that's why i believe that their first album was the most pop sounding which isn't a bad thing. Those songs are still good for how young they were at the time.

But it really makes me ticked off when people sit there and say "Oh! Why don't Green Day just retire? Why don't they go back to their roots? They don't sound punk anymore so I hate them now!"

Okay....Green Day are really contributing, by writing amazing songs and making amazing albums, they have been for twenty years now. And to me, THAT'S something to be respected for. To me, they're REAL musicians. They're not JUST a band. To me, if a band sticks to just ONE sound on ALL of their albums...that's just...boring. And also to me, they're just a copy of themselves. They just mock themselves album after album. I love how Green Day change their sound album to album, because that's one of the things that makes them INTERESTING. It proves that they can write and perform different styles of music, not just one style. And that's also a sign of a real musician to me. Someone who can do not only one style of music, but tons of different styles. Just because their sound is different from a punk sound, doesn't make it any less amazing. It doesn't mean that they can't write those kinds of songs anymore, cause I think their songs like Lights Out, American Eulogy, Too Much Too Soon, Favorite Son, Shoplifter, etc..they sound like their older stuff, so CLEARLY they can still write those kinds of songs like they did back then.

Another thing that makes me mad, is that people are ALWAYS focused on "Oh! Their music doesn't sound punk anymore! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" They're always talking about the fucking sound! Ugh! Okay....I believe that Green Day are STILL a punk band, and I don't think that they've EVER abandoned their roots. Ever. They still are PROUD of where they come from, they've stated that millions of times before. Why does punk always have to come down to the fucking SOUND? Punk isn't just about the sound. I believe that punk is mainly a sort of lifestyle or even a belief. Just the way a person acts and the way their personalities are. To me, Billie, Mike, and Tre STILL have that punk sense of living.

And I'm in no way trying to say that their perfect, because they're not. They're humans just like us, but I don't think i've ever sensed that they act like they're better than anyone else, or that "Oh! Look at me! I'm rich! I have TONS of money! And that's ALL that I care about!" I've never sensed that from them in ALL the interviews I've seen with them. They seem way too laid back and normal to be considered a famous celebrity. I don't really seem them as celebrities, I just see them as people. I mean...you can tell when a celebrity is a stuck up snob. Just the way they act in interviews and stuff, you can tell, just by the way their body language is, just based on how they are sitting! And you never see Green Day in the tabloids. Seriously, if I ever see them in the tabloids I'm going to burst into laughter. The celebs that you mainly see in the tabloids are people like, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, etc. Why? Because they want ATTENTION. Green Day doesn't do that.

So anyway..that's one reason why I still think they're punks at heart, is just the fact that they don't do the things that celebrities or mainstream bands do. I mean, Billie even said in a recent interview that right after they presented the award at the Grammys this year, they got out of there as soon as they could. They didn't stick around for the after parties. That's just not something they'd do.

Another reasons why I still think they're punks as individuals is the fact that their just so old fashioned to me. Like..Billie would rather listen to things on record players than on the computer or Ipod. He's into all of the old fashioned way of living.

So it just really irritates me when all people think punk is about is the sound. And btw, I'm not claiming to know EVERYTHING there is to know about punk culture, cause I don't know it all. But I just don't believe it's just about the way you dress or the sound of your music.

So...idk...it's just...some people may not like this new album for some reason, but they should at least repect it. Just respect all the hard work that Green Day did for four years making this album the best it can be. I mean...they could've just thrown together random songs and call it good, but they didn't. They push themselves not only as musicians, but as individuals. And i think that's something that's really respectable and admirable about them. I mean..I may not like a band, but as long as they put effort into something and work hard at what they do, i'll at least respect that and don't make childish comments about them. But obviously, there are the bands and artists that I believe shouldn't be respected, the ones that only care about money and fame, and who don't put any effort into making albums at all.

So yeah...whew! LOL I feel better now. xD
And btw..sorry about the long post...but I had a lot to say lol

Admin

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Rants   5/13/2009, 9:52 pm

I WANT FRIDAY!

I need this CD.
Ahhhhh. I want it NOW.
21st Century Breakdown. Now.
COME, FRIDAY, ALREADY. jdhnvehgerhlugbrehbg.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Rants   5/14/2009, 8:05 pm

^ lol ME TOO! =DD

Although I doubt I'll be getting the CD the day it comes out.

I have a rant....

MY BACK FUCKING HURTS LIKE HELL!
Whenever I just MOVE a certain way, there's this stinging pain in my lower back, and it's hard to sit or bend over cause it hurts so bad!
I've always had back problems, and I went to physical therapy for it last year, but now it's hurting again.
On Monday morning at school, during first hour, which it was probably around 9:00 am or something like that...I went home because my back hurt too much, and then the next day on Tuesday, I went home at 1 pm because of it also. I would've gone home sooner than that if i could, but I had to present this thing in Spanish, and then I had my 10 minute speech to do in English on teen violence (which surprisingly, i wasn't even nervous AT ALL and i did better than I thought I would)
I hope it'll stop hurting before the Green Day concert in July, because that's going to be a bitch, being in general admission and trying to move around and stuff >_<

PostSubject: Re: Rants   5/17/2009, 12:02 pm

Okay....be prepared for a very serious and LONG rant! LOL

ohhh and...

Note: What I'm about to rant on is just me expressing my personal beliefs and opinions, so I'm sorry if I end up offended anyone here because this rant is on something pretty controversial.....

So...anyway...lol I guess that Obama is supposed to be coming here to South Bend, IN, to this Notre Dame college to do this Commencement address speech thing, and I guess a lot of people are pissed off around South Bend, with Obama being okay with abortion and all, and I guess that a lot of people around there are catholic/christian, because I'm pretty sure that Notre Dame is a catholic college, at least I'm pretty sure they are...

So I was watching the news and they were talking about this, and how all these people are protesting at Notre Dame and they're all like pro-life and shit, and so they have all these signs that say things like "Honk if you're pro-life" and "Notre Shame" and all of that. And well...let's just say..that it kinda pretty much pissed me off.

Here's the thing. So I'm 100% pro-choice. NOT pro-abortion. But pro-CHOICE. And I believe that if a woman wants to get a fucking abortion then she can get one. Now...if it was my CHOICE, and If i was pregnant, I personally WOULD NOT get an abortion, but I'm not gonna go around and push my fucking beliefs down their throats. Cause you know what? It's THEIR fucking lives, THEIR fucking bodies, and THEIR fucking choice to get an abortion. You see... this is what ANNOYS me about overly religious people. They just have the need to walk around like they fucking own the world and "Oh! Only MY opinion matters! I believe this, so you should too!" and how they all just feel like they're just too good and just SO special that they go around and try to spread the word about God, and "Oh! If you're not a Christian, If you don't believe in God, that's okay, because we're going to open you're hearts to God, and you'll be saved" like their the fucking disciples of God or something and it PISSES ME OFF. And I'm not trying to say that they can't have their opinions and that they can't be pro-life. Because seriously, if they're pro-life, then whatever, that's great, I don't really give a shit, but if they're gonna go around and protest and WHINE about how someone like Obama is pro-CHOICE, then that's when it's WRONG.

And another thing....if people want to live in a democratic fucking country, they're just going to have to deal with all the pro-choice shit. Because that's what being a democrat is, someone who is for the people, and is for choice. You CAN'T live in a democratic country and be closed minded, you just can't. And this is why that MOST christians/catholics are republicans, is because they believe in the "traditional" way of things and they're not open to change. You wanna know why? because they're not OPEN MINDED. That is the reason that I refuse to be overly religious, or even religious at all, is because if you're really religious, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE, to be open minded. Now, I'm not saying that they're ALL republicans and that they're ALL closed minded, but you know what, MOST of them are.

And something else that bothers me is the fact that they're protesting all this pro-life shit, and how it's like "Oh! You can't have an abortion! That's wrong! You're KILLING an innocent baby! How selfish! But...oh...you got raped? That's a DIFFERENT story! You can go have an abortion! That's okay!" WTF? That just TOTALLY contradicts the fact that they're all pro-life and shit! Then there's these people who are like "Oh? You got raped? So what? It's not the baby's fault! Why would you take it out on the baby by killing it?" That's just so ignorant that I just can't stand it. If a woman got fucking raped and got pregnant, then she should have the right to get an abortion! She already went through ENOUGH pain getting raped, and now she's gonna have to go through pain AGAIN to fucking give birth to this baby, this baby that she's going to have to look at every day and be reminded of being raped! How that child is going to grow up thinking that it's their fault and that they were a mistake! Fuck that shit. And also...obviously, if a woman gets pregnant, and having the baby will risk her own life, then she should be able to have an abortion. Because seriously, who's more important? A baby that hasn't even been born yet, or the woman's who has been here on earth and who has a family that loves and cares about her? And what also bugs me is the term "pro-life" wtf? Okay...who the fuck ISN'T pro-life? It's like "Ohh..no! Life? Who needs that?" EVERYONE is fucking pro-life, just how NO ONE is pro-abortion!

It just annoys the fuck out of me, how Christians/Catholics can't seem to accept that fact that people believe DIFFERENT THINGS. They're just not going to have the same beliefs as them. PERIOD. And it just pissed me off with the whole religious/christian vs. state/government thing. And also, the thing that they don't get, is the fact that if the government bans things like abortion, just because the religious people think it's wrong, then that's fucking COMMUNISM. What a lot of religious people do (tell people how to live their lives, tell them what to believe, thinks that homosexuality is wrong, that abortion is wrong) is communism. And it annoys me how they take EVERYTHING and turn it into a fucking sin/abomination. How it's like, if they don't APPROVE of something, then it's wrong and it should be banned. I'm sorry...but that's basically what Hitler did. If he didn't approve of something (Jews, Physically/mentally disabled people, gypsies, homosexuals) then he'd kill them off and preach to everyone on how "bad" they all are, when it's really HIM who was bad! It's just ridiculous to me how they think that Hitler was so bad (Which he was obviously) when they basically have similar beliefs. No..they didn't go off and kill tons of Jews, but they do go around and spread the word about how bad homosexuals, abortion, tattoos, piercings...etc. are and expect people to have those same beliefs and that they HAVE to agree with them. But guess what, they DON'T have to agree. That's the beauty of having your own beliefs and opinions.

America is better off with the fact that we have freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and freedoms of our own opinions and beliefs, and how we have our own choice and say in things. We're not a communist country and I think we should keep it that way. Let's not have even more fucking genocide, please? Thanks.

End of rant.

xD

PostSubject: Re: Rants   7/27/2009, 8:28 am

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

Okay...so...I was going to put all of my pictures that I took at Michigan City/Chicago on to my computer, and since my stupid camera got ruined in Chicago (It got dropped in water at this park there) I was going to put the card in my older camera to put them up, and so when I put it in the camera IT FUCKING FORMATED THE CARD!!!!!!! It was all like "I'm sorry, but this card has the wrong format" and then it fucking formatted it and so now i don't think the pictures are on the fucking card anymore! LGKERHKJGUHERKHRUEKHRUTHRKTHRITHR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so fucking pissed right now, because all of those pictures that I took while Sarah was here, all of them, are probably ruined now. I was so fucking happy to find out that the card didn't get ruined in the water, when my camera got ruined and now my older camera just HAD to fucking ruin the CARD.
I feel so pissed off at myself right now. I should've fucking waited, but NO. I didn't did I! Now, if my camera WASN'T ruined, it would've been SO EASY to upload those pictures. I'm just so mad right now, it's not even funny.

You see, THIS is why technology is FUCKING STUPID!
At ONE single click of a button things can get ruined in like .5 SECONDS.

So....what the hell? I TRY to go to one fucking Green Day concert, which was the best day of my life by the way, and all of this BAD SHIT happens around that! All I wanted to do was have a great time at a concert, which I did, and have EVERYTHING turn out good. BUT NO. My camera had to get ruined THE DAY AFTER the concert, and THEN to TOP IT ALL OFF, TWO WEEKS LATER MY CARD HAD TO GET FUCKING MURDERED!! Ugh....why do I even bother?

PostSubject: Re: Rants   

Back to top Go down

Rants
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11