Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/3/2007, 8:35 am

greendea wrote:
depardu42 wrote:
i'm sorry.
i know how you feel, vale.
Crying or Very sad

i'm sorry, jen! Sad but don't worry, maybe one day they will like us! I love you

yea, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/amongst_the_lies
Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/3/2007, 10:48 pm

I HATE SCHOOL.
you know why?!
Because they want to KILL us from the amount of homework!
We get TWO quizzes a day atleast and A LOT of homework.

Ok I'm done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greendea

Number of posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/4/2007, 12:36 am

Rara wrote:
I HATE SCHOOL.
you know why?!
Because they want to KILL us from the amount of homework!
We get TWO quizzes a day atleast and A LOT of homework.

Ok I'm done.

i agree with you

my classmate is so....
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/4/2007, 12:53 am

dfcjngsdfhgnglchacgd
i have three quizzes tomorrow!!!!
school sucks Mad

Last edited by on 10/4/2007, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greendea

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/4/2007, 12:57 am

i have 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/4/2007, 3:12 am

GRRR!!!

okay....be perpared with this complain........

I FEEL SO NASTY LIKE A NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER OR SOMETHING, I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL CAUSE I HAVE A HEADACHE AND MY MUSCLE'S ARE KILLING ME! I GAINED WEIGHT AND MORE THAN LIKELY I'M GONNA HAVE A LOT OF MAKE UP WORK TO DO!!! I AM STILL TRYING TO GET DONE OTHER HOMEWORK FROM WHEN I WAS ABSENT BEFORE AND THAT WAS LAST TUESDAY!! GAHHHHHHHLFDFHLKEHFEF!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/4/2007, 3:32 am

^ ho chelsea i'm so sad for you.. you have my sympathy! and we are there with you! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarahnade.
Admin

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/4/2007, 5:17 am

whoa.
someones mad, lol
I hope you get better Smile
my rant is that the first mcr cd is SKIPPING! ARGH!

greendea

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/4/2007, 5:33 am

andrea, why aren't you near me? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/9/2007, 5:15 am

okay, more stuff to complain about! grrr! lolol

OKAY!!! I have a STUPID sore throat and PLUS i had choir and OF COURSE i just HAVE to be saprano 1!!! So like, we're all doing tons of high pitches and my thoat is just killing me! At lunch they keep saying that i owe money which I DON'T!!!! I turned in my lunch money last wedsnday!!! it was a check and it had like 15 dollars on it! but then on thurs and friday they kept on saying that i owe money! and on friday this woman's like, "Oh....well, it takes 24 hours for the money to go through!!!" BULLSHIT! That leaves Sat AND Sun, and early in the morning today!!!! It should be in by now but they say i owe them!! that's bullshit! it's MY parent's money! They are paying for my food! I should not have to owe them anything because i turned my money in!!! GAHHHHH!!!! And then at 1:00 i went to the nurses cause of my sore throat. They said that they really couldn't do anything! the nurse checked my temp. and it was 93 degrees F!!! My temperature normally is 97 but she said, "Oh, you're alright!" and then she looked into my mouth to see what's going on in there for my sore throat and she said, "Well...i don't see anything unusual! it's a little red though!" Well duh!!! if you have a sore throat son't you think that inside your throat is gonna be red!?!?! I mean, it STILL hurts like hell!! So they just sent me back to the classroom where i had to spend the next 2 hours miserable!!! BLAHHH!!!!!!!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/9/2007, 5:20 am

chemicallyjinxy_xx wrote:
okay, more stuff to complain about! grrr! lolol

OKAY!!! I have a STUPID sore throat and PLUS i had choir and OF COURSE i just HAVE to be saprano 1!!! So like, we're all doing tons of high pitches and my thoat is just killing me! At lunch they keep saying that i owe money which I DON'T!!!! I turned in my lunch money last wedsnday!!! it was a check and it had like 15 dollars on it! but then on thurs and friday they kept on saying that i owe money! and on friday this woman's like, "Oh....well, it takes 24 hours for the money to go through!!!" BULLSHIT! That leaves Sat AND Sun, and early in the morning today!!!! It should be in by now but they say i owe them!! that's bullshit! it's MY parent's money! They are paying for my food! I should not have to owe them anything because i turned my money in!!! GAHHHHH!!!! And then at 1:00 i went to the nurses cause of my sore throat. They said that they really couldn't do anything! the nurse checked my temp. and it was 93 degrees F!!! My temperature normally is 97 but she said, "Oh, you're alright!" and then she looked into my mouth to see what's going on in there for my sore throat and she said, "Well...i don't see anything unusual! it's a little red though!" Well duh!!! if you have a sore throat son't you think that inside your throat is gonna be red!?!?! I mean, it STILL hurts like hell!! So they just sent me back to the classroom where i had to spend the next 2 hours miserable!!! BLAHHH!!!!!!!

Shocked

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/9/2007, 5:26 am

LMAO

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/9/2007, 5:54 am

sorry for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarahnade.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/9/2007, 5:59 am

lolol.
Thats a big, juicy rant.
I know, I went to the doctors once when my throat was killing me. They were just like "Oh, yeah, theres some red irritation" I'm like DUH! GAWD! lol.

I have a rant from yesterday. Kara had to come to my house and show me that she got her dyed. She got in dyed black in the front and a orangish/red in the back. Shes like: "Don't I look TOTALLY emo!" I'm like "yeah, whatever, I don't care." Then she listened to rap on her cell phone, made me listen to it, sang annoyingly along and try to act all cool. Shes so fake, I can't stand her. I honestly can't stand her. I don't have the balls to dump her though, I just don't have the guts. My friend, Deseriee, said she'd do it for me but I think thats pathetic if I don't do it myself.
Anyway, she finally left me alone. OR DID SHE? NO! She gets on Yahoo and talkes to me. Shes like "I'm bored." I said "good for you" and shes like "yep" WHAT DOES SHE WANT ME TO SAY?? OH, TOO BAD? OR OH, I'LL WALK ALL THE WAY OVER TO LUCERNE AND WE'LL WALK AROUND TOWN? I DON'T WANT TO WALK AROUND WITH YOU! I SPENT 3 WHOLE DAYS LISTENING TO YOU TALK ABOUT SOME GUY THAT LIVES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF PENNSYLVANIA! OH, YOU WANT TO DATE HIM BUT YOUR AFRAID HE'LL SAY NO? OF COURSE HE'LL SAY NO, HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! HE IGNORES YOU ALL THE TIME AND NEVER TALKS TO YOU! OH, AND THEN SHE'LL TALK ABOUT HER NEW GIRLFRIEND FROM KANSAS. KANSAS! HOW DID SHE MEET HER? A CHATROOM! WHEN DID THEY START DATEING? 5 MINUTES AFTER THEY MET! SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HER, DATES HER WHILE SHE'S SUPPOSIBLY DATEING ME! THEN SHE'LL GO ASK HER MOM FOR CIGARETTES AND HER MOM GIVES THEM TO HER. YES, HER MOM LETS HER SMOKE! HOW STUPID IS THAT?? I SMOKE SOMETIMES BUT I DON'T GET CIGARETTES OFF MY MOM! WHAT KIND OF A MOM IS THAT? NOT A GOOD ONE!

AARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH.

Okay..I just hope she will leave me alone today..

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/10/2007, 2:01 am

-gasp- sarah! you smoke sometimes!!! BAD SARAH BAD!!! THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! lololol

I think you should dump her. I mean if i was dating her i would. she sounds like a total bitch. If she goes around talking about how she loves this guy and then she has a "girlfriend" in Kansas. that's not what girlfriends are supposed to do. just leave her sarah because why should you have to be around her if you can't stand her? maybe if you just start ignoring her maybe she'll get the hint lololol yeah, it's kinda mean but you have a good reason to be doing it.

Okay, i have a small little rant......

I didn't go to school today because of my sore throat which thank god it feels a lot better but it still hurts. I have a major headache and i feel all nauious and shit. I feel like I'm gonna throw up like i did at 4:00 AM today (don't worry, it wasn't on the floor, it was in the tiolet which is still nasty lolol) my back is killing me. i seriously thhink i have back problems cause my back always hurts. my temp was 99.3 but thankfully now it's 97. i feel really really dizzy too! grrrrrr

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/10/2007, 7:14 am

I know I should, i'm just so pathetic that i don't have the guts to do it. when she talks about things, i tell her i don't care and i'm always rolling my eyes at the stupid things she says. she knows i don't care. she can't take a hint because she thinks EVERYBODY likes her. shes one of those people.

i'll probably do it today, over yahoo lol. not in person or on the phone. i just don't want it to fuck our friendship (even though i don't really care) but i'm already awkward around that Kelsey girl because we were best friends for like 2 years and then we suddenly stop talking. Its been like 5 months now and we still don't talk. Its so awkward and i HATE awkwardness so i don't want it to be like that with Kara and me because i already have enough awkwardness at school.

Okay, enough of me. I'm sick of myself complaining.

That sucks. I hate being sick. I have a huge headache too. MAYBE YOU GAVE IT TO ME CYBERLY! *gasp* lol

I hope you get better, being sick sucks Smile

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/10/2007, 7:47 am

LOLOLOL maybe i did!! whoa........

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/10/2007, 7:53 am

LOL. Hmm.. *ponders*

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/10/2007, 8:37 am

lol

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/14/2007, 10:30 am

my rant might piss a few of you if not all of you off...and im really sorry if it does.

but i just dont like Brittany Cade yes it sounds very fan girly and shit but
its not for those types of reasons. i just dont think she's right for mike...
she seems really...i dunno clingy and the things she sometimes wears are just....
i dunno quite revealing and shit...i know i shouldn't judge her by the things she wears and crap like that but i just get a bad feeling that she's interested in mike for the wrong reasons
like his money and fame for example...but who the frig knows...she could be perfect for him, and a totally loving girlfriend, but w/e i just don't like her at all. mike could do so much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
Sarahnade.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/14/2007, 10:40 am

^ Oh, I totally understand where your coming from.

She does seem clingy. Every time shes getting a picture taken, She always smiley and grabbing onto Mike. She wears clothes that are..different, I guess. From what I see of her, she seems like she's in it for the money.

The thing is, we don't know her. Plus, I think Mike has good judgment. I know the thing with him and Sarah didn't work out because he was "spending too much time in the studio" and the divorced quickly. I sort of have a feeling in my stomach that Mike has learned from that mistake. I sure hope so. I can just say that Brittney will never be an Adrienne.

We just don't know Brittney very much. I do like her more than I did a long time ago. I've just sort of grown to like her. Its probably because her and Mike have been together for a long time.

I just hope Brittney is in the relationship for Mike and not the fame. I don't know if i'll be able to take Mike getting hurt again.

Charlatan

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/14/2007, 11:56 am

ya you're right we dont really know her and thats true that mike has probably learned from his mistakes and stuff. and ya, i just hope brittany treats him right and stuff cause ya i wouldn't want to see him getting hurt again either, thats the main reason i dont really like her cause i just have this 'feeling' that she might hurt him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idiot-america.deviantart.com
Sarahnade.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/14/2007, 12:06 pm

^ yeah. the main part for me is that he has been divorced 2 times already. i just feel uneasy seeing him with someone new because i'm constantly worrying how their relationship is.

I'm talking to this girl off of imnotokay.net. She was messaging me and she asked me what I was doing. I said I was writing my fan fic and listening to drowning lessons. She was like "What?!?!?!" and I was like "erm..i said nothing and listening to drowning lessons" and she was like "i'm confused, whats drowning lessons." and i said, "and mcr song" and she said "idk. i'm confused." and i just said, "The band My Chemical Romance. Have a song called Drowning Lessons. I am listening to it. Thats all."

lol. just a tad bit annoying. Rolling Eyes

PLUS:

Kara just HAD to come over and show me her hair. She got it dyed. Its black in the front and orangish-red in the back. For some reason she thinks I care.

She looks scary with it. She was like "Don't I lyke look lyke so a cute guy???????" And I said "You want to look like a guy" and she was like "no, not really..BUT I LOOK LIKE SUCH A HOT EMO GUY!" *shoots self*

*Snaps pencil* I don't even like looking at her.

I'm mean. *cries* lol

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/15/2007, 9:36 am

whooooooooa......lol no your not Sarah! I can see what you're talking about there............o_O she actually likes that hairstyle....? yuck.....

LOL

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rants   10/15/2007, 10:06 am

lol, i know. It's weird. the front and back different colors like that. i just think its stupid. but, she likes it and its her hair so whatever, i don't care.

my complaint is that there is school tomorrow. gah.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants   

Back to top Go down

Rants
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next