Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.My.Chemical.Romance.

Go down 
+6
Charlatan
Jen
Sarahnade.
MADOOOOOOY!
Rara
Modern Zero.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

.My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2007, 6:10 am

yeah i wish that song was longer too

annnnnd i just now noticed that i already listed my fave albums at the top someone and then i listed them again.....lololol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2007, 7:22 am

lololol
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2007, 11:07 am

blaaaahhhhhahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2007, 11:09 am

lol
something new to say.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2007, 11:15 am

lolol Che Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/21/2007, 6:22 am

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-nCHeWH23Y

The Used put it on a bulliten from Myspace. A girl from ImNotOkay.net told me they were talking badly about My Chemical Romance. I can't hear it and wish I could. Is it cruel? She said the guy was calling Gee a fag and such. People were commenting on it, saying that Gerard only got famous from Bert McCracken which is complete bullshit.

Plus, the dude in the video creeps me out.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/23/2007, 8:40 am

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a lot more retarted than insulting! I think the dude was high when he made this!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2007, 9:02 am

Haha, yeah!

I like the part when he's like "My Chemical Romance..more like My Chemical Fagots!" and "Fuck you..Romance Chemical My!"

But..he just made this. Gerards number 1 fan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftle1vZ8siU

He's just being an idiot. Probably trying to get the fued between Bert and Gerard started again.

Now this chick is my hero. She does that shit to The Used:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7dJcWnFkgo
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/11/2007, 11:50 am

Heres a little quote for Gerard I found. Its about him breaking up with his girlfriend, Kate. She came before Eliza and Lyn-Z:

"I had been in a long term relationship and it fell apart during the making of 'The Black Parade'. I'm alone right now for the first time in 10 years. That's not something people really know about me. It's really hard. I've had girlfriends since I was 17 or 18. Now i'm 29.

It wasn't something anybody did. It was a 6 year relationship that ended. It was practically a marriage. It was with someone I knew before the band. Halfway through recording - literally, just when I had finished tracking the vocal parts and chorus line to 'Famous Last Words', I realized that line (I am not afraid to walk this world alone) was the truth. I broke up with her a week later. I had to fly back and talk to her, move my stuff out. It was brutal.

But i've enjoyed being free and not having to make phone calls. Its a good feeling at first - but then you check into a hotel room and realize theres no one who misses you like a girlfriend misses you. I'd sit there and stare at the wall. When we were on our last European run, I would just go out at night and walk alone, thinking, 'well, this is interesting'."
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/11/2007, 12:05 pm

ooooo poor gerard!

good thing he found lyn-z!! =D
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/11/2007, 11:02 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS!
NEW MCR SONG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkhle-4KMnY

theres a rumor going on that its called "Stay Awake"

credit: http://mcrowns.hopelesshearts.org/
there are download links to the song too Very Happy

I LOVE THE SONG! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/12/2007, 12:35 am

Oh, yeah, I heard about this on INO. I didn't know what it was called though.
It sounds amazing, of course. I love the melody and Gerard's voice is always great. I just wish there was better quality.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/12/2007, 4:09 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL
Back to top Go down
without a name

without a name

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/12/2007, 8:04 pm

I Think They're a Great Band... I Know a Lot of My Friends Love MCR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greendayforums.forumotion.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/12/2007, 11:28 pm

They are a great band. Everyone of their songs blow my mind. The way Gerard's voice is screaming/singing against the music is amazing. And their lyrics are the best in the world, Gerard is a brilliant songwriter.

101 ways you know you are obsessed with MCR

You MIGHT be SLIGHTLY obsessed with My Chemical Romance if...

1. ...hearing any of the following noises immediately perks your interest: static, a heart monitor, or faint explosions.

2. ...someone says, "No fucking way!" and the first thing you think it, "Aw, that sucks; he's still on his honeymoon too!"

3. ...you boycott Aqua Teen Hunger Force because there is NO WAY it is better than The Breakfast Monkey.

4. ...you know which member of the band makes Bob Bryar's heart burn.

5. ...you really DO know what they do to guys like them in prison.

6. ...you, too, were killing before killing was cool.

7. ...you know that homophobia is gay and that Frank Iero is "a monster".

8. ...you raise your hand in history class when the teacher is talking about the astroid that killed the dinosaurs and say, "Ah, but that fucking astroid missed the Torosaurus!"

9. ...you know that pears really ARE good organic.

10. ...thanks to that one fan letter session, you know the meaning of the phrase "haute couture."

11. ...you have begun at least one conversation with, "What's the worst that I could say?"

12. ...you have ended at least one conversation with, "So long and goodnight."

13. ...after the release of The Black Parade, you began referring to you mother as either "Mama" or "Mother War" whenever you got mad at her.

14. ...you know that there are teenagers, and then there is "Teenagers."

15. ...you still mourn the death of Pansy.

16. ...you can make the connection between the phrase "back in black" and Gerard Way's hair.

17. ...you keep an eye out for a certain bum everytime you go to San Francisco.

18. ...you find it extremely ironic that the guys used to be baffled as to why so many people thought they were vampires, but you read the warning against illegal copying on the first CD.

19. ...you can make the connection between the letters "NJ" and the inside of the lower lip.

20. ...you support Bob Bryar's solo project.

21. ...you crossed out "Halloween" on your calendar and replaced it with "Frank Iero's Birthday."

22. ...you crossed out "New Year's Eve" on your calendar and replaced it with "Bob Bryar's Birthday."

23. ...you look out your window on a rainy day, see all the people with umbrellas, and think, "Wow, the Academy is really growing!"

24. ...you have unleashed the fucking bats.

25. ...you find it extremely funny that a certain guitarist who cannot swim totally rocks at the song "Drowning Lessons."

26. ...when you heard Gerard got engaged, you thought to yourself, "Huh, I guess he DID go off to "find another Way."

27. ...when someone asks you how you are feeling when you are sad, you respond, "I'm not okay."

28. ...you have taken duct tape and a sharpie to your street sign and changed the street name to Cemetery Drive.

29. ...someone offers to tell you a riddle and you ask, "That depends...is it that riddle of revenge?"

30. ...there is only one saint that you worship, and that is the Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights.

31. ...when you are sick of your face, you are allowed to be sick of your face, cuz it's your fucking face.

32. ...you hear the word "bunny" and think of a cat.

33. ..."Traitors!"...

34. ...you actually KNOW how to pronounce Frank Iero's last name ("eye-ear-oh").

35. ...when breaking up with someone, you have used the line, "Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us."

36. ...when someone breaks up with YOU, you have shouted after them, "You didn't even have the guts to say, 'I don't love you like I loved you yesterday,' you bastard!"

37. ...someone mentions angels and you think, "Headfirst for halos!"

38. ...you wonder why the anthem didn't explain it, anyway.

39. ...you have done or died.

40. ...everytime you are faced with a difficult descision, you think to yourself, "Could I? Should I?"

41. ...you know that celebrities die by threes.

42. ...you know that dead cartoon people are not the only ones who can have X's over their eyes.

43. ...you don't keep any garlic or a crucifix around because you know that vampires will never hurt you.

44. ...everytime you play cards, you remove the "wild-eyed jokers" from the deck.

45. ...you can go skydiving because you lost your "fear of falling."

46. ...you hear anything that relates to William Shakespeare, and the first words in your head are "Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands..."

47. ...any guy ever comes up and asks for a tit show and you spit in his face and yell, "FUCK. YOU!"

48. ...you hear the beginning of an MCR song on the radio and think, "Oh baby here comes the sound!"

49. ...after The Black Parade came out, you changed your zodiac sign to Cancer.

50. ...that sound of the drumsticks clicking at the end of "Teenagers" is the TRUE end of the song.

51. ...all you are is bullets.

52. ...you have walked into a candy store and said, "Gimme all your poison!"

53. ...if the employee at the above candy store complied, you responded with, "Thank you for the venom!"

54. ...you won't go down by yourself, but you'll go down with your friends.

55. ...your weapon of choice is a croquet mallet.

56. ...you still can't look at orange crayons without blushing.

57. ...you have refused to swim in a pool because the lifeguard was "dressed in red and blue"...

58. ...you know the difference between immortality and never dying.

59. ...someone says, "NOW!" and you instinctively respond with, "But I can't!"

60. ...for prom, you went up to your friends/date and asked, "Now don't I look pretty walkin' down the street in the best damn dress I own?!"

61. ...you aspire to own a Benz someday for the sole purpose of driving ninety past the Barbies and Kens.

62. ...someone proposes marriage to you, and you look them in the eye and ask, "If you marry me, would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end?"

63. ...everytime you see a flock of doves, you instinctively look for a bullet.

64. ...you've looked in the mirror and not liked what you saw.

65. ...someone asks you how you'd feel if you met MCR, and you respond with, "Tongue-tied and oh so squeamish..."

66. ...you have wondered what would happen if Little Red Ridinghood heard about track 7 on TBP...

67. ...you work in a densely-packed office building and have had "Cubicles" on repeat for an hour or more.

68. ...when you're in over your head, you have said, "Heaven help us!"

69. ...someone near you starts smoking, and you play "Cancer" pointedly in their direction.

70. ...every single time you are in an elevator, you immediately check to see if it "only goes up to ten."

71. ...you get pissed off at your boyfriend and tell your friends, "He's not around, he's always looking at men."

72. ...you wonder if Gerard singing "Way down" in "Cemetery Drive" has anything to do with the fact that his brother, Mikey, "died" in the video for "The Ghost of You."

73. ...when you're running late for something and your mom or dad says, "We have got to go!" you echo them out of habit and maybe even wave a lighter for dramatic effect.

74. ...any story beginning with "Long ago" immediately causes you to think, "just like the hearse. You. Died to get in again..."

75. ...you do not "light" matches; you "strike" them.

76. ...someone says they'll give you anything, and you say, "Fine, how about a thousand bodies piled up?"

77. ...you adore every inch of sanity.

78. ...you don't just stand, you stand up fucking tall!

79. ...you have given out invitations for some event, and you have written on them "Now come one, come all to this tragic affair..."

80. ...screw skinny jeans; what's in is despair!

81. ...you refer to what you get out of those annoying little prize machines that rarely ever hang onto the stuffed animals inside of them as "the winnings."

82. ...the only "Rmy" you're ever joining has an "MC" in front of it,
thankyouverymuch.

83. ...you own Bob Bryar's Book of Cats.

84. ...you know that Skeleton Crew does not, repeat, not refer to the undead seadogs of "Pirates of the Caribbean".

85. ...you use "MCR Speak" to mess with people's minds (ex. "Yeah, ever since the breakup, Revenge-5. Seriously, you'd think my ex could've said Parade-6 before he left me for that bitch. Fuck Bullets-1!" in which "Revenge-5" translates to "I'm not okay" and "Parade-6" translates to "I don't love you," and "Bullets-1" translates to "romance".)

86. ...in the spirit of the above, your copy of "Life on the Murder Scene" is Parade-2 from so many viewings.

87. ...when going to meet Ray Toro, you wear a t-shirt with a picture of a cupcake and the words "We Will Always Remember."

88. ...you name your guitars.

89. ...you have Lasik surgery, then announce a funeral time and date for your old glasses.

90. ...you do not aspire to be famous; you aspire to be Ghostbuster famous.

91. ...every time you avenge yourself, you cheer three times.

92. ...they are Your Chemical Romance.

93. ...you're an animal that never paid attention in school.

94. ...you are not afraid to walk this world alone.

95. ...you know that certain guitarists should not balance on top of certain drumsets during certain live tv shows.

96. ...you rock out just for the dead.

97. ...when your significant other calls, you answer with "Hello, angel, tell me where are you?"

98. ...you only take trains out of New Orleans.

99. ...you are a certified "bunk-diver."

100. ...you know what a bed of roses and a gun have in common.

101. ...you know that the end is only the beginning. Then there's "DEAD!", "This is How I Disappear," "The Sharpest Lives,"...

Those are all true for me. Especially number 3, 10, 16, 46, 63, 59 and 95.
Back to top Go down
without a name

without a name

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/13/2007, 9:17 pm

WOW! Thats a Lot of Ways To Know If You Are OBssesd With M.C.R... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2007, 5:21 am

lolol

Kerrang magazine is having a readers poll. Vote for 'Frerard', the slashness of Gerard Way and Frankie Iero, for Best Thing About 2007. Over 7,000 people have voted for it. You can vote multiple times. I've voted like 100 Wink

You can vote Gerard Way for Hero of The Year. Theres over 4,000 for that. You can vote for Gerard Way for Sexiest Male of the Year too. Theres almost 6,000 votes for that. You can vote for Frankie too, he has over 19,000 for sexiest male! Holy shit, you can't beat Gerard..

You can vote MCR for Best Live Gig. There are over 30,000 votes! Yay!

You can vote for anybody or anything, there are no nominees.

Vote by clicking here
Back to top Go down
without a name

without a name

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2007, 2:10 pm

Lol.
Okay, I'll Vote.
Back to top Go down
without a name

without a name

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2007, 2:13 pm

I'll Try To Vote If The Site Opens With Me.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/18/2007, 2:23 am

lol
I wonder what would happen if Frerard would win. That would be so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 5:50 am

Whatsername wrote:
Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-nCHeWH23Y

The Used put it on a bulliten from Myspace. A girl from ImNotOkay.net told me they were talking badly about My Chemical Romance. I can't hear it and wish I could. Is it cruel? She said the guy was calling Gee a fag and such. People were commenting on it, saying that Gerard only got famous from Bert McCracken which is complete bullshit.

Plus, the dude in the video creeps me out.

"GERARD WAY GOT FAMOUS OFF OF BERT"

Pfft....BITCH PLEASE!!!!
Gerard, and the rest of the band, got famous by their own doing. Hell, Bert couldn't even get Gerard's name right. "Gerald" AARGH!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amongst_the_lies
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 10:54 am

LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2007, 11:12 am

LOL. Omg, I know. An interviewer was like "Bert, who's your favorite member from My Chemical Romance" and Bert's like "Uhh..uh..Jared"

MCR didn't get famous off of The Used. The Used and MCR have both been bands for about the same amount of time. MCR is more famous than them anyway.

That dudes on crack.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2007, 6:05 am

Whatsername wrote:
LOL. Omg, I know. An interviewer was like "Bert, who's your favorite member from My Chemical Romance" and Bert's like "Uhh..uh..Jared"

MCR didn't get famous off of The Used. The Used and MCR have both been bands for about the same amount of time. MCR is more famous than them anyway.

That dudes on crack.

=)
I remember that "Jared" thing.
Idiot.

MCR is so much better.
The Used is ok, but I don't jump for joy when I hear something about them.

He's DEFINITELY on crack.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amongst_the_lies
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2007, 6:33 am

Yeah. When he said 'Jared', I was like 'WTF?'
Yes, MCR is much better.
I like a lot of The Used's songs, but they aren't THAT great. Some of their lyrics don't make sense to me. They don't take their work as seriously as MCR.
And, yeah, that guys on crack lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .My.Chemical.Romance.   .My.Chemical.Romance. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.My.Chemical.Romance.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: