Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet Children

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime5/17/2009, 3:23 pm

Soo...I FINALLY decided to write another Green Day fan fic! =D lol I havn't written anything for far too long. I think that I have gotton better at writing stories, soo..I just decided to write this story to see what you all think. I only have six more days of school also, so I thought this would be the perfect time to start writing again lol.

------------------------

Chapter 1| Ghost In The Graveyard

I woke up in a panic. I was sure that I heard a sound coming from my window. I yawned and tiredly glanced at my alarm clock which was on this old nightstand of mine that was actually my great grandma's before she passed away. I guess since I'm the youngest, I'm the first to get all the hand-me-downs. I didn't really mind though. The clock's brightly lit numbers hurt my eyes at first and made them go all blurry. I quickly rubbed my eyes with the sleeve of my shirt and glanced at it again. It read 2:47 AM. I let out a long sigh. I'm never going to fall back asleep...

Tap! Tap! Tap!

I jumped. What in the hell is that noise?

I slowly pulled back my bed sheets and got up out of bed. I then clumsily walked over to my window to see what the fuck was keeping me from getting back to my much needed sleep. I peaked out of the blinds of my window and knew what it was instantly. Well..I guess I should say who it was instantly..

The person on the other side of my window mouthed something to me and pointed at my window. I shook my head and shrugged. I had no idea what they had just said. They just mouthed the same thing and pointed to my window a second time. I gave them a confused look and they sighed and put their hand to their forehead. They then took both of their hands palms up, as if they were holding something, and raised them both up. I smiled and mouthed "Oh!" I then raised up the blinds and opened my window so they could climb in.

"Jesus Billie Joe..." She muttered after I had helped pull her into my small room.

"Sorry about that Em.." I replied as a scratched my nose out of habit. "I guess I'm just sorta tired.."

"I can see that.." She said as she fell back onto my bed. She let out a sigh and stared at the ceiling. She then patted an empty spot next to her on my bed, gestering me to lay down next to her. I gave her a small smile and lowered myself onto my bed beside her. I also gave out a sigh and stared at the ceiling as if we were lying outside watching the stars dance in the sky. I absentmindedly took her hand in mine and held it there between us. She then squeezed my hand gently. It remained quiet for a moment. I glanced over at her and noticed her worried expression glued to her beautiful face...I knew something was up. For how long I've known her, I could read her like an open book.

"What's the matter Em? What's wrong?" I asked in a low, comforting voice.

She sighed once more. "...My father went to jail tonight"

I looked at her with a blank expression on my face. "What? Why? ...Did he hurt you again?"

She slowly shook her head, tears beginning to form in her blue-green eyes. "No....but he hurt Natalie..." She then began to cry softly.

"...Come here." I whispered as I raised my arms up, welcoming her to get closer to me. She turned and buried her face into my chest, her arms wrapped around me tight. I then wrapped my left arm around her back, and placed my right hand on top of her head and began stroking her chestnut colored hair for comfort.

Her father, Eric, is an alcoholic. I remember this incident when Emilie and I were little kids, I was over at her house to visit and it was really late at night, probably around midnight, and we were running around our neighborhood with other kids who lived near us playing the game, Ghost In the Graveyard. It's a game you'd play at night where you'd choose someone to be the "ghost" by a round of rock, paper, scissors, and everyone but the ghost would stand at the "home base" while the ghost runs off to hide somewhere outside. We'd chant, "One o'clock... two o'clock... three o'clock..." until we'd reach twelve o' clock and then we'd shout, "Midnight! I hope we don't see the ghost tonight!" We'd then leave "home base" and search for the ghost around our neighborhood. It was the ghost's job to jump out, surprise, and tag a player. When anyone saw the ghost they'd have to yell out, "Ghost in the graveyard!" and try to run away. Anyone who was able to run back to home base without getting tagged, was safe. Whoever didn't make it, would join the ghost's team and go hide with them and the whole process of counting up to "twelve o' clock" would repeat until everyone was caught. It was pretty much like tag, but a hell of a lot funner. Em and I would play that game all of the time....

Anyway, so that night after we had got done playing Ghost In the Graveyard, as we both headed back to Em's house and all the neighborhood kids went back to their's, we heard glass breaking near her house which sat only three houses to the left of mine. Apparently her father and her mother had been fighting, and most of the time, that meant throwing things which then meant glass breaking. The glass that we heard came from another one of her father's beer bottles. Whenever he got drunk, and I mean really drunk, her mother, Lillian, would get angry with him and yell things like "Oh why don't you just fucking leave then! Go! Go to the bar with your drinking buddies like you always do and go fuck some other piece of trash like yourself!" Her father would then get so worked up about this that he'd slam his beer bottle against the wall. During this particular night we had barged right in the middle of one of their brutal fights and one thing led to another and they brought Emilie into it all. Her father then decided he was leaving and since Emilie was right in his path of getting out the door he picked her up with the collar of her shirt, yelled, "Move it, you little bitch!" and slammed her head against the wall. Em had a huge bruise the size of a golf ball on top of her head for a week. She told the kids at school simply that she had fell while playing Ghost In the Graveyard earlier that night, which no one questioned this, even though they knew what had really happened. Living in a small town like Rodeo, everyone knew everything.

Her sister, Natalie was only a toddler then, only around two years old at the time, Emilie and I around eight years old. She's actually eight years old now, and she has to put up with all of Eric's shit along with Emilie. I hated him. I really did. How much pain he caused Em all these years, but Eric was filled with pain himself. I still remember when he was sober, before he drank and all. He was a pretty decent guy. I guess nothing's ever built to last, is it?

I glanced down at Emilie and noticed that she had fallen asleep. Her tears left stains on my shirt, but I didn't mind. I smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I then reached over her and grabbed a blanket which was on the other side of her and wrapped us both in it. As soon as I closed my eyes, I fell back asleep...

Last edited by East Jesus Nowhere. on 5/31/2009, 4:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime5/19/2009, 9:52 pm

I really like this, Chelsea.
Write more. Now. =)
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime5/31/2009, 4:49 am

Chapter 2 | Swing Kids

I gently strummed my cherry red hohner acoustic guitar that my father bought me before he passed away to a random chord progression that I made up as I went along. The chords went something like...E, C#, A, B. It sounded pretty good... I found a pen which was on my old hand-me-down nightstand and found a crumbled up piece of lined paper that was randomly on my bedroom floor. I tried to write down the chords, but nothing came out. I shook the pen furiously, pressed down hard against the top left corner of the paper, and randomly drew scribbles in an attempt to make the ink work. Once it began to work after about the third attempt, I wrote the chords down, opened my dresser drawer, and stuffed the paper inside. My alarm clock now read, 10:31 am. Better try and get Emilie up...

I put my guitar carefully inside its case and placed it in the corner of my room next to all my dirty clothes and my collections of Guitar World and Rolling Stone magazines. I then went over to my bed that Emilie was still peacefully sleeping in. I almost didn't want to wake her up. She looked so beautiful all curled up inside my bedsheets. I gently moved her hair that had fallen in front of her away from her face and nudged her shoulder.

"Em... Emilie, wake up."

She moaned and turned away from me. I smirked.

"Emilie.."

"Hmm..?"

"Do you wanna get up now?" I asked. "It's 10 o' clock in the morning."

She nodded and slowly sat up on my bed. She yawned and stetched. She then rubbed the sleeping dust out of her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning sunshine." I jokingly said with a crooked smile.

She laughed and threw a pillow at me. "You're such a dork!"

"A cute dork?" I innocently asked.

She smiled. "A very cute dork."

I smiled back and my heart started to beat faster. We sat there in silence for a moment. "So.." I finally spoke. "Are you hungry?"

"A little, yeah." She answered.

"Alright, well..let's go see what there all is in the kitchen.." I said.

She nodded and stood up from my bed. She walked slowly a few steps, stumbled, and began to fall foward and landed in my arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked laughing.

She gave me a small smile. "Yeah. I think I'm good."

We then walked out of my room which was in the way back of my house, turned left and then right until we came to the kitchen. I then opened the refrigerator door which displayed random family pictures and colorful magnets, one magnet which said, "Home is where the heart is" on it. There wasn't much in the fridge. Ketchup, cheese, strawberry jelly, eggs, milk, leftover pizza from the night before, and other things that I had no idea how long they've been in there. I then closed the fridge and began opening cabinets that where above the stove, one cabinet which had all our cups and plates in, one with random papers, pencils, and bills inside, and another that actually was for food. There wasn't much in there either. Cereal, potato chips, bread, peanut butter, and cans of tomato soup.

"Hey Em, would pizza be alright?" I asked Emilie who was now in the livingroom on the couch flipping through channels on our small TV.

"Yeah, that's fine." She replied, not taking her eyes off the TV screen.

"How many pieces do you want?" I asked.

"Two please." she said.

I nodded, went back to the fridge, and grabbed the leftover pizza that was on the top shelf. I then got out two plates from the cabinet and opened the box of pizza finding four pieces inside, just enough for us to have two each. I quickly put them in the microwave for about four minutes and then placed two on each plate.

"Be careful. They're a little hot" I told her as I handed the plate to her.

She just nodded and I sat down next to her on the couch to eat beside her. After we ate we decided to go this old park near our neighborhood where we always used to play when we were little kids, since there was nothing else better to do on a boring Saturday morning.

One of our favorite things to do at the park when we were younger, was to play on the swings. We also loved to write things in the dirt, which was around the swings, by using sticks from trees that randomly would scatter on the ground. We'd also make forts and castles in the dirt. We'd call them "dirt castles" instead of sand castles for obvious reasons. We were really weird kids.

So..anyway, Emilie and I sat on the swings right next to each other, just swaying slowly back and forth. It was a pretty nice day out, pretty warm with a slight breeze. I found it kind of strange that we were the only ones at the park on such a nice day like this. You would think that there would be tons of little kids running around everywhere. I guess a lot of people left for vacation since it's summer and all. Anyone who wanted to stay in a small boring town like Rodeo all summer is beyond me...

I bent down and grabbed a stick that was close to my swing and randomly drew lines and shapes in the dirt. Then I began to peel off all the bark on the stick.

"So..does your mom actually know where you are?" I asked her, trying to strike up a conversation of some sort.

"Yeah," she answered. "I wrote her a note and taped it to the front of my bedroom door last night."

"Oh. What all did you say?"

"Just that i'd be at your house and not to worry. Told her I loved her. That sort of thing." She replied. "Why?"

"Just wondering I guess." I answered "How is she?"

She sighed. "I don't know...I really don't know why she's still with him."

I shook my head. "Me neither. Have you ever asked her?"

"Yeah, I have. She just told me that, "I still love your father, you're too young to understand." What am I too young to understand? I can damn well understand when someone is hurting someone else. Hurting me, hurting Natalie, hurting her..."

I didn't answer. I just waited for her to speak again.

"It's just...I feel so unsafe around my own father. I always think, if my mom really loved me and Natalie, she'd just leave him. I mean..that's what i'd do if someone was hurting my kids. That's just something you're supposed to do. It's just so frustrating when she says that I'm too young to understand. I'm fifteen years old, I'm not a little kid anymore, you know?"

She looked at me and I could see tears forming in her eyes. I had this sudden urge to lean over in my swing to kiss her, and I didn't know why. I just looked at her and nodded understandingly.

"Yeah, Em. I know..."

She smiled at me began to swing a little faster. I smiled back at her and took my hand and pulled the chain on her swing closer to me, making her swing side to side.

"Hey!" she shouted laughing. "Goddamn it Billie!"

I laughed and she took her left leg and kicked my swing playfully.

"Ow!" I cried.

"Oh, suck it up! You're such a baby Billie!" Emilie said jokingly.

I just stuck my tongue out at her. What do girls know anyway?

------------------------------

Meh...nothing really happened in this chapter. xD
More soon! =)

Last edited by Modern Zero. on 7/28/2009, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime6/2/2009, 2:25 am

Hahaha!

"Oh, suck it up, Billie"

I liked it. =)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime6/28/2009, 8:46 am

I've been reading this on Mibba, it's really good. Can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 8:46 am

Chapter 3 | Tag, You're It!

Why did Emilie and I have to be stupid idiotic children and race home?

You see, I had this idea, and well, I thought it was a great one at the time. It involved a left over piece of apple pie that my mom made the night before, and a race. Whoever reached my front door first got dibs on the last piece. And well, Emilie won.

"Ha!" Emilie cried out as she tapped my front door with her pinkie. "I win!"

I just smiled and stuck out my tongue playfully at her. "That's only because I let you win."

"Phsst! Yeah, uh-huh! Right!"

"It's true!" I defended.

She smirked at me before saying. "Just admit it. You just got out ran by a girl!"

I shook my head. "Nope."

She just smiled. "OK, then! I'm just going to take the last piece of pie and I'm going to eat it all in one bite. and it'll be oh so heavenly!"

I just rolled my eyes. "OK, you do that then."

"Oh, I will!" She said smiling as she opened my door quickly and barged in to grab the piece of pie before I did.

Now, there were two things wrong with what we found on the other side of my door. The first one, my mom was home when she was supposed to be doing a graveyard shift at work, and secondly, Emilie's mother, Lillian, was there and she was crying as my mother tried comforting her. They both looked at us as we barged inside and Emilie and I froze in place.

"..Mom?" Emilie questioned as she slowly walked up to her. "What's wrong?"

"Your father...he...he's going to be in jail for...fifteen years..."

I looked over at Emilie and noticed that her expression quickly changed from sympathy to pure anger.

"Wait...and you're upset about that?" Emilie questioned.

Emilie's mother gave her a confused look. "Well...why aren't you upset about this?"

"Mom! He abused Natalie and he abused me! Why aren't you upset about that?"

"Well..I am...but this is your father, Emilie! You love your father, don't you?"

Emilie didn't reply.

I was contemplating whether or not I should make a quick getaway to the safety of my bedroom. Just listening and seeing Emilie fighting with her mom was something that made me cringe and it was just so awkward standing the the middle of it all. I immediately began thinking of the lines from The Clash's song "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" and got it stuck in my head. Damn.

Emilie's mother stood up slowly and walked over to her. She placed both hands on Emilie's shoulder gently. "Emile," she repeated. "Do you love your father?"

"I love what he used to be..." Emilie answered.

"...What does that mean?" Her mother asked frantically. "Your father is in jail." She repeated as if Emilie hadn't understood her the first time.

"I know, mom. And, I'm glad. For all those times he hurt Natalie and I. All the abuse that he caused us all; that he caused you as well. He deserves this! How can you love someone that has hurt your own children!?"

"...Let's just...go home. We can talk about this more later, OK?" Her mother asked, seeming oblivious to Emilie's previous question.

"...No, mom. I'm staying here, with Billie." Emilie answered quietly.

"But...Natalie. She misses you, sweetie. She wants to see you."

I was assuming that all that her mother was doing, was bribing her to go home. Emilie has only been here one night, so why would her little sister already be missing her? Emilie has stayed the night with me many times before. Natalie never seemed to miss her then. So why now?

Emilie just shook her head and said, "Well...it looks like she's going to have to miss me a bit longer. I'm staying here."

Emilie's mother looked down and let go of Emilie's shoulders. "OK...do you...have everything you need here? Clothes? Toothbrush? Deodorant?"

"Yeah, I do." Emilie said, no emotion behind her words.

Her mother sighed. "OK. I guess..I should be going. Bye sweetie." She then quickly gave Emilie a kiss on the forehead and walked out the door.

The way that her mother seemed oblivious to the whole fight was stunning. She made it seem like just an ordinary night, that Emilie was just staying the night. No big deal. It made me sick to my stomach just to watch her mother in such denial about her own daughter's feelings. It made me so angry. I then noticed that my hands were curled up tightly into a fist. They were beating red and my skin felt clammy.

My mother just sat there in complete shock. Lillian has been her best friend since elementary school and to see her like that, to see her behave in such a way towards Emilie, must of made her both angry and sad at the same time.

Emilie whimpered slightly as tears began to flow down her face.

"...I'm sorry, Ollie." She whispered.

"What are you sorry for, Emilie?" My mother asked. "You did nothing wrong."

"I know...It's just...this caused you to miss work...and the fight--I'm just, sorry..." Emilie then quickly walked into my bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Just as I was about to follow her, someone barged through the front door.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm here!" Mike shouted as he tossed all of his suitcases and bags onto the floor in front of me. "How's it goin'?" Mike asked with a childlike grin on his face.

I just sighed. Oh god...I completely forgot about Mike moving in. Ah, shit...

Mike gave me a puzzled look. "Why the long face, Bill?"

I just looked at him.

"...Is this a bad time to ask?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah..."

"...OK, then. I guess I'll just...go unpack." Mike replied as he picked all of his stuff up and walked into the garage where his new room was waiting for him.

I just sighed again and walked slowly into my bedroom where Emilie now was, leaving the last piece of apple pie untouched.

Last edited by Modern Zero. on 7/28/2009, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 9:08 am

Yay!
That's my favorite chapter so far.
Write more soon. =)
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 2:41 pm

^Thanks, Sarah!
I think this next chapter is way better than that one though! I think you're going to like it! xD

Chapter 4 | The Cat In The Hat

You know when you have plans to get out of the house to actually do something fun with your summer, but all these unfortunate events just pile on top of each other until your plan just ends up getting thrown out the window entirely? That is exactly what happened to me.

I had decided to take Emilie to Keller's Beach which is over in Richmond to try and cheer her up from what happened the previous night, but of course my plan had to be faced with an enemy. Rain.

I sighed. Of course it just had to rain today. Not only that, but mother nature decided that it was going to storm today. And not a light storm...oh no. It had to be a severe storm. It's almost as if she knew of my plans and then thought to herself, "Well...Billie Joe decided that he would be very nice and considerate and take his best friend, Emilie to the beach to make her feel better, so I guess I'm going to have to ruin all of his plans for the day with rain!" Oh, the nerve of some people!

I sighed once more as I looked out the living room window, watching the rain slide down on the outside of the small glass window. As I sat there I began thinking about when I was a little kid and my mom would read me the book, "The Cat In The Hat" after she got home from work really late at night. I remember that I made her read that book to me every single night before I went to sleep, and if she was working a graveyard shift, I would have Alan or Marci read it to me instead. Sitting on the couch looking out the window at the rain reminded me of the brother and sister in the book, how they were sad that they couldn't go outside and play because of the rain. And I also remember that "The Cat In The Hat" was my favorite book when I was a kid.

As I continued to look outside my living room window at the scenery, or lack there of, a brilliant idea popped up in my head. If we couldn't actually go to the beach, then I'll just bring the beach inside.

I quickly, but quietly walked into my bedroom where Emilie was still fast asleep, and grabbed my navy blue jacket that hung inside my bedroom closet. I then walked out, closed the door slowly behind me, and walked into the kitchen to grab a trash bag. I then walked outside in the light rain. I was happy that it wasn't raining too heavily yet. I didn't want the dirt outside to be too muddy. I went to my backyard and went inside our shed to get a shovel and began digging into the dirt that resided in my mother's garden. She wasn't going to be too happy about this...

I began shoving as much dirt as I possibly could into the trash bag before trying to cover up the hole I had made in the garden by pushing dirt over on top of it. If somehow my mom notices....I'll blame Mike.

After filling the hole back up, I quickly put the shovel back into the shed and walked back inside and into the bathroom. I took the trash bag that was filled with the dirt and dumped it out all over the bathroom floor, before throwing the trash bag away. I then reached over and turned on the bathtub so that it would fill with water. I decided to grab a bottle of bubble bath to put in just to make things more fun and I also managed to find old beach toys that I had as a little kid in the shed; little shovels and buckets, a small colorful beach ball, goggles, and a random rubber ducky.

I felt like a little kid again, messing up the house by randomly filling the bathroom floor with dirt and creating a bubble bath. Anyone who knew me really well would find out that I'm not exactly the most mature fifteen year old in the world. I love being childish. It's just in my DNA, you know? Hell, I'd flip the television on to Sesame Street once in awhile if nothing else is on. That show is hilarious. There's some serious sexual references everywhere if you look into it enough.

"...Billie? What in the hell are you doing?"

I turned around to see Emilie's confused face peering inside the bathroom door. Her long dark wavy hair was a complete mess and the only thing she was wearing was a Chrimpshine t-shirt that I previously had stored in my closet. I couldn't help but to stare at her long silky smooth legs, her tiny waist, and her small petite frame. My heart began beating faster as I stared at her gorgeous body as it stood there impatiently at the bathroom door. I began thinking what it would be like to hold her, kiss her, love her....

"....Billie? Billie? BILLIE JOE!"

"What!?" I asked in complete shock of her sudden outburst.

"What are you doing?" She repeated a second time as she glanced at all of the dirt that was scattered on the floor.

"Well...I was thinking about taking you to Keller's Beach, but since it's storming outside, I just figured I'd bring the beach to us." I told her with an innocent child-like grin on my face. "Why don't we get into our bathing suits?"

She gave me a small smile. "Alright."

After getting into our bathing suits, we headed back into the bathroom where our "beach" was waiting for us.

"Billie.." Emilie began. "There are no bubbles at the beach." She said, commenting on all of the bubble bath that was in the tub.

"Well, this is a bubbly beach then!" I told her as we got into the warm water.

"Oh, how creative! You even added the san...I mean...dirt...to the bathroom floor that, might I add, your mother just cleaned." She said.

"Yeah! And here's the best part! I didn't even have to buy the dirt! I got it from the backyard!"

She smiled at me. "Way to be a cheapskate, Armstrong. Dirt from your mother's garden?"

"Yup!" I answered.

Suddenly Emilie began splashing bubbly water on me.

"Hey! What the hell?" I asked with a grin on my face. I began splashing the water onto her until it became a full out bubble splashing war. Water began escaping from the tub and onto the floor, mixing with the dirt, making it all muddy. Well, there goes trying to keep the dirt all dry.

I then took a handful of bubbles and began placing it on my chin until I had a long "Santa beard".

"Hey! Look at me! I'm Santa! Now tell me, Emilie. Have you been naughty, or nice this year?"

She just laughed and playfully slapped me in the face.

"Ow!" I cried. "I guess I'll take that as a naughty! No presents for you!"

She pouted and placed her arms around my neck. "Aw, please give me presents Santa! I promise I'll be nice from now on!"

"Oh, I don't know...I suppose." I answered with a smile on my face.

This is when I noticed how close she was to me. Her body was almost pressed up against mine. You know, it's not every day that you get to be in a bathtub with a beautiful girl that happens to conveniently be your life time best friend, so I wasn't going to complain.

She smiled up at me and I just stared at her captivating blue eyes. I slowly placed a hand on her cheek as her smile faded into a curious stare.

I wanted to kiss her so bad. I just had this undying need to love her and care for her, to make sure no one would ever hurt her again. Ever since we were little kids I had this urge to protect her from everything.

I remember how she'd get taunted and picked on during recess at school, and this one time in particular, we were in the third grade and this boy, his name was Slate Sulentic, and he was picking on Emilie for trying to play football with his friends, which he called a "boy's game".

I ended up punching him in the face and I got suspended for a week and Alan had to drive me home. I remember thinking while in the car just how much I hated that boy for what he did, and how stupid a name like "Slate" was. Seriously, who names their kid that?

I began getting closer and closer to Emilie's lips until eventually, they collapsed together to form a kiss. A million thoughts began running through my mind as I placed my hand on her back of her head. My heart began beating out of time and my face was getting boiling hot. All I was thinking was, Holy shit! I'm kissing Emilie! And I was thinking about how it just felt so right. That's when I finally realized; I was in love with Emilie.

All of the sudden a loud knock came from the bathroom door and our lips quickly separated.

"DUDE! IF SOMEONE'S IN THERE I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT! I GOTTA TAKE A SHIT!"

It was Mike. He began pounding on the door again. "I KNOW SOMEONE'S IN THERE! SERIOUSLY, GET OUT. NOW. I TOOK LAXATIVES ON ACCIDENT INSTEAD OF VALIUM AND NOW I REALLY HAVE TO SHIT!"

Emilie and I burst out into laughter.

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! I HEAR THE LAUGHTER AND IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!"

"I'm sorry, but we're not home right now..." I began.

"...leave a message after the beep." Emilie said.

"BEEP!" We both shouted.

"SERIOUSLY, GUYS! STOP WITH THE CHILDISH GAMES! NOW LET ME IN BEFORE I LET MYSELF IN!"

"Oooohhhh!" We both cried, pretending like we were scared of his threat.

"YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL ASSHOLES, YOU KNOW THAT?"

"And you have one." I responded.

"....What?" Mike asked.

"You do have one...don't you?" Emilie asked.

"Have...what?" Mike questioned.

"An asshole." I said, trying not to laugh.

"An asshole?" Mike repeated.

"No! You have a vagina!" I replied sarcastically. "Just-go away!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS? FUCK YOU!" I then heard him stomp away angrily and Emilie and I began laughing hysterically.

We then looked at each other and I bent down and grabbed some mud on the floor and flung it at her. "MUD FIGHT!"

We then got out of the tub and began flinging mud at each other until we were covered from head to toe in it. I took some of mud, put it on my fingers, and smeared it on my cheeks like you would do in the army. Emilie laughed. "Don't you think we should start cleaning up? Your mom is probably going to be home from work pretty soon..."

"..Yeah, you're right." I answered, looking around the messy bathroom. Mud and bubbly water was everywhere. On the mirror, on the floor, even on the ceiling. "Um...how are we supposed to clean the floor...?"

"Good question." Emilie said. "Got a lot of towels..?"

I nodded and walked over to the cupboard that was in the bathroom that had all the towels inside. We began cleaning up and it ended up taking us only thirty minutes. We then looked at each other and noticed how muddy we both were and Emilie sighed. "How are we supposed to get clean without dragging mud everywhere where we just cleaned...?"

"Well...we can just dry off with towels.." I suggested.

"Yeah, that would be helpful, that is if we actually had more towels. We used them all to clean up."

"...I guess we can take a shower together?"

She looked at me like I was insane. "Us? Take a shower together? Like...nude?"

"Well.." I began awkwardly. "We are just friends, right? So...it would be okay....right?"

She thought about it for a moment. "Yeah...I guess you're right. Since we are...just friends. I mean, friends take showers together, right?"

"I think so..." I said, not exactly sure.

"Okay, well. I have an idea. How about we both turn around and take our bathing suits off. Then you can go in first and I'll follow?" She said.

"O-Okay." I hesitated as I turned around to take my trunks off. I then stepped into the shower and turned it on. I then heard Emilie walk in and as wussy as this sounds, I started to blush. I wanted to look at her, and yet, I didn't. I was scared. I mean, here we were, both naked taking a shower together. If that's not awkward, what is?

She moved up a little bit to grab the shampoo and I caught a glimpse of her wet naked body. I quickly looked away. I wondered if this was as awkward for her as it was for me, or if I was just being a wuss. My body began to get hotter. I looked down and noticed something. Aw...shit. I have a hard on....

No...not now! Oh god...stop. Go away!

I turned until I was in the corner of the shower.

"Billie? What are you doing?" Emilie asked with a laugh.

Shit....Say something Billie!

"I'm uh....I'm cleaning the walls of the shower..They're getting kind of dirty and so I just thought..you know?" I responded as I began rubbing the walls with a sponge.

Oh! Nice one, Billie! Nice. I thought to myself sarcastically.

She laughed. "Billie...you have a hard on, don't you?"

"Phsst! No!" I responded too quickly.

She laughed again. "Aw, you got a hard on because of me! I'm flattered, Billie!"

My face turned a brilliant shade of red. I was shocked at her statement. What in the hell kind of response is that?

She then walked in front of me and I got a full view of her naked body.

Oh god....

I thought about closing my eyes, but I couldn't. I couldn't stop...staring. I never felt this way before with Emilie...ever, and I was scared.

That's when she kissed me back, and that kiss threw me over the edge. I wasn't thinking straight and I ended up pushing her back against the wall. My hand that was once on her cheek slowly made it's way down to her breast. Once it got there, she pushed me back.

"Billie! Stop!" she cried glaring at me.

I just looked at her. She never glared at me like that before. What was once an innocent kiss, was turned into a hormonal spasm. I then realized that what I had done was too much.

"I'm sorry, Emilie.." I managed to mutter.

She didn't respond. She just turned around and continued to wash her hair, and the shower ended in complete silence.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 3:25 pm

That made me smile to the point where I thought I was going to need a new face.

=D
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/28/2009, 3:35 pm

LMAO. Thankies Sarah!! I think it's the best chapter so far, besides the first one which I also liked. It's kind of funny, because I think the third chapter was the shortest chapter I've ever written and then this one was like...the longest xD

And also....I just got an idea for the whole plot/concept for this story, except I'm not going to tell you on here, because I don't wanna give it away to everyone lol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/29/2009, 12:26 am

Oh, darn.
I'll get on MSN whenever it decides to stop hating me, which, hopefully, is right now.
=D
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/29/2009, 4:40 am

Chapter 5 | Peter Pan

I wish i could tell you
But the words would come out wrong
Oh if you only knew
The way I felt for so long
I know that we're worlds apart
But I just don't seem to care
These feelings in my heart
Only with you I want to share

I looked down at the lyrics that I had written on a small piece of lined paper and I sighed. Were those lyrics honest? Yes. Were they completely cheesy? ...Yes.

Then again, everything I felt for Emilie was written in those lyrics, cheesy or not, it didn't matter. Half of the shit I write ends up turning cheesy anyway, so fuck it.

The first time I caught a glimpse of you
Then all my thoughts were only of you

I was frustrated and pissed off at myself for what I did to her. Here I was trying to protect her and make her feel better, and I end up fucking all of that up. I just...couldn't help it. I was caught up in the moment. Seriously, when you're in a shower naked with a beautiful girl, things are bound to happen, right? I mean, what are you supposed to do? You're just standing there and there's this beautiful body just staring right at you and your mind goes completely blank. You don't know what to do.

I hope that when time goes by
You will think the same about me
Many nights awake I lie
I only wish that you could see...

...You know, she kissed me! She's the one that started it, leading me on like that. Yeah, I did kind of kiss her before that and I did suggest us taking a shower together...but I mean, come on! I'm a guy! It's not exactly my fault if my testosterone levels decide to climb up, right?

I began thinking about the movie, Peter Pan. How he didn't want to grow up. He wanted to be a kid forever, and I relate to that. I don't want to have all of these awkward feelings for girls and shit...I just want to have fun and act like a complete idiot. So, In a way, I'm just like Peter Pan....well....minus the leotard and the weird looking pointed hat...

I know that we're only friends
I hope this feeling never ends
If I could only hold you
It's the only thing I wanna do[i/]

I decided that the song was finished and I noticed that it only took me about five minutes to write. I then decided to name it, [i]"Only Of You"
because well...for one, I'm complete shit when it comes to thinking of titles, and for two, those three words summed up everything I felt for her, because in all honesty, she is the only one that I ever think about and the only one that I want to be with.

I slowly got out of my bed which was where I was writing the song, and I carefully tucked the lyrics away in a small blue folder that I kept all of my songs in. I looked back over at my bed at Emilie who was still asleep. I always seem to wake up before her...

I was surprised that she actually still slept next to me in bed after what had happened, even though she didn't exactly talk to me while we went to bed like she usually did. You see, every night we end up talking to each other for a little bit in bed before going to sleep, but last night she went to sleep right away and her body was turned away from me. I guess I did deserve it, though...

I decided to go watch some TV in the living room instead of waking her up. Waking her up didn't seem like a very good idea at the moment...

So I quietly shut my bedroom door behind me and made my way into my living room where Mike was inconveniently watching TV. He better be watching something good...and if he isn't...well...I'm stealing the remote...

"Hey there Bill!" Mike greeted with a wave and a cartoon-like grin.

I smiled back. "Hey." I replied as I sat next to him on the maroon sofa that was probably about fifty years old. I mean...I've seen pictures of Alan on the very same sofa when he was a baby, so that's got to say something...

"So...are you still pissed off about yesterday?" I asked Mike casually.

"Naw, man. I'm good. You guys really were assholes though." Mike replied.

I tried to hold in my laughter. "So...did you ever get to shit?"

"Yeah...I just went outside in the pouring rain and shit right in your mom's garden, dude." He replied with a grin on his face. "I'd say it's fertilized now. No need for her to thank me, though. It's all good."

I just smiled. It was actually nice having Mike in the house. He provided plenty of comical relief.

"So what in the hell were you and Emilie up to in the bathroom together..?" Mike asked with a smile and a wink. I laughed.

"Naw, it's not like that, Mike." I began. "Well, I was going to take Emilie to the beach, but since it decided to storm, I brought the beach inside."

"Wow..." Mike started. "That is so lame... Tell me more!"

I sighed and began explaining every single detail to him. All about the bubbly splashing war to the mud fight to the awkward shower together. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Whoa dude...that's intense." Mike said. "So, is she still mad at you?"

"I don't know. She's still sleeping and I--"

Emilie suddenly appeared into the kitchen that was visible from the living room. She yawned and opened the cupboard and grabbed a granola bar. She opened the granola bar and walked into the living room, stole the remote, and sat down on the recliner that was to the right of the sofa. She began absentmindedly flipping through channels before stopping on....the news? Oh god...

Mike stared at her with wide eyes and looked over at me. "Dude, you're in deep shit...she's giving you the silent treatment. Not good." He whispered. "Um...I gotta go...polish my bass guitar..." He added before heading into his room quickly. I sighed. Thanks for ditching me, Mike!

I could feel Emilie's eyes on me as I pretended to watch the news. Headline news said, "Gary Hart withdraws from Presidential race when sexual indiscretion is exposed." Ha. Nice.

"Billie..." Emilie began softly. "We need to talk."

Oh god....

"...OK." I managed to say.

Emilie picked up the remote and shut off the TV. She then stood up and sat next to me on the sofa. I reluctantly looked at her as I felt an awkward conversation coming up. I prepared myself...

She looked down at her hands nervously. "I need to ask you something. ...Can I?"

"Of course." I told her.

"Yesterday...when you did what you did...did you just do it because of some stupid hormonal spaz, or was it because you have feelings for me?" She asked.

I decided that I was going to be completely honest with her. "...I think that it was a little bit of both."

She nodded slowly.

"Look, Em." I began slowly. "I really do care about you and I'm really sorry for what I did...please believe me when I say that."

She gave me a small smile. "I believe you. And, just so you know, I wasn't mad for what you did."

I gave her a confused look. "But...you didn't talk to me after and so I thought-"

"The reason why i wasn't talking was because I was thinking about what happened. I wasn't mad...It just felt...awkward, you know? I really wasn't expecting that you were going to.....you know..." She looked down and began pulling on a loose thread of her t-shirt.

"Well...it's just, I know how much you hate your father for abusing you like that, and so...I don't know. I'm just really pissed off at myself right now." I admitted.

She smirked. "Well, you should be."

I smiled at her. "Can we...go back to being best friends now? This is getting very uncomfortable for me..."

She laughed and gave me a smile. "Yeah...I guess so."

"Good." I replied.

She then gave me a small kiss on the forehead and gave me a hug. Why does she do this to me? I thought as my face began to turn red. One minute she acts all awkward with me and then before I know it, she's kissing and hugging me! ....Girls are weird.

"Hey...maybe you, me, and Mike can go to the movies later on...? Emilie suggested.

What the hell? Now she's acting like everything's okay again! Dude! Emilie! Suggestion! STOP WITH THE MIND GAMES! Seriously...

"Alight...sounds good." I said, forcing a weak smile. She smiled back, picked the remote back up, and turned the TV back on....to the news.

Ugh....
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/29/2009, 5:16 am

I love this. =)
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/29/2009, 10:02 am

YAY! lol Thank you Sarah! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime7/31/2009, 11:09 pm

This is soooooo good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Sweet Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Children   Sweet Children Icon_minitime8/2/2009, 2:16 pm

^ Haha. Thanks Faye!! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Children Empty