Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tour!

Go down 
+4
greendea
Jen
Modern Zero.
Sarahnade.
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/21/2009, 9:45 pm

Ah! Ah! AH!

July 2009

3rd Seattle, WA
4th Vancouver, BC
6th Edmonton, AB
7th Saskatoon, SAS
9th Winnipeg, MAN
10th Fargo, ND
11th Minneapolis, MN
13th Chicago, IL
14th Detroit, MI
16th Hamilton, ONT
17th Ottawa, ONT
18th Montreal, QUE
20th Boston, MA
21st Philadelphia, PA
22nd Pittsburgh, PA
24th Hartford, CT
25th Albany, NY
27th New York, NY
29th Washington, DC
31st Nashville, TN

August 2009

1st Atlanta, GA
3rd Tampa, FL
4th Miami, FL
5th Orlando, FL
7th New Orleans, LA
8th Houston, TX
9th San Antonio, TX
11th St. Louis, MO
12th Kansas City, MO
13th Omaha, NE
15th Denver, CO
16th Salt Lake City, UT
18th San Jose, CA
20th San Diego, CA
21st Las Vegas, NV
22nd Phoenix, AZ
24th Sacramento, CA
25th Los Angeles, CA

Ah! Do you SEE the Pittsburgh date?!?! DO YOU!?
I'm seeing them. Definetly seeing them. No doubt. Oh, lordy.

Chelsea! Will Chicago or Detriot be ours?
It's in July, I don't know about June!
I just want us to be ready when they go on sale.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/26/2009, 5:59 am

HOLD THE PHONE!

I'm allowed to see them in Pittsburgh! IUDHGIGHLIWEUIGEIW!

And Chelsea! I'm allowed to see them in Chicago with you! I told my dad, and he's fine with it! This summer - you and me! GREEN DAY! Ah!

I'M SEEING THEM TWICE!
SORRY, BUT I'M SO HAPPY!
BAHAHA! AH!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/26/2009, 11:27 pm

OMG YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE TRIP IS ON! LOLOL

Ugh....as SOON as the Chicago tickets go on sale i'm GETTING THEM.
I'm hoping that there will be pre-sales on Idiot Club, but I'm not sure.
But I'm also joined to Ticketmaster.com so I think they're notify me when the tickets do go on sale.

I. WANT. FRONT. ROW. SEATS. GLETHUEHTKHUEKHGKEGHKE!!!! LOL

I might be able to see them twice too, because I'm thinking that they're gonna come back to the US again after they tour everywhere else maybe. At least that's what they did for the American Idiot tour. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/27/2009, 12:53 am

YES! THE TRIP IS ON, YO!

AND YES. WE ARE GETTING FRONT ROW SEATS.
WE WILL SIT IN LINE AND WAIT ALL DAY. I DO NOT CARE.
AHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY.

Chelsea, does your phone work yet? Hahaha. I'll probably call you today or something.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/27/2009, 2:48 am

LOLOL Well...no it doesn't xD
But I'm at my grandma's right now and when my grandma comes home, I'm going to take a trip to this city that's by me, Nappanee, and take pictures of the country, like fields and sky pictures and stuff for photography class.
So when i'm done with that, I'll probably come back to my grandma's house and then I might be able to call you. lol so yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/27/2009, 3:18 am

^Haha, cool!
Okay, then.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 5:52 am

UGH.
My mom isn't letting us get fucking general admission which is where the mosh pits are. We HAVE to get seats.
She makes me so fucking mad. Seriously...>____<
Whatever though. We'll just have to get seats that are really close to the stage on the sides. Like in this picture:

Tour! Concert_180_seating

So I wanna get tickets then somewhere around the boxes 121 or the box on the other side, 113. Somewhere around there since we can't go in the middle
-__-
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 2:30 am

Ugh! Why!?
What if we went w/ your grandma? Haha. I don't know, I just wanted up in the very front.
I guess being there is great enough, though.
.....Okay. Well, if we can get somewhere close, then okay.
-__-
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 4:47 am

idk....i'll try and convience my mom about being in the front, but I doubt she'll change her mind....It's worth a shot though I guess.....
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 9:42 pm

Yeah...
What about your grandma?

I tried calling last night, but your phone "has been temporarly disconnected."
D:
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 7:20 am

lol yeah, my mom i guess forgot to pay it, but she's going to pay for it sometime this week sooo..yeah =)
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 9:50 pm

Haha, okay.
Back to top Go down
Jen

Jen

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime5/4/2009, 7:07 am

I wish I had someway to get to Chicago or Detroit, as those are the only dates close to me.
This would be a good time for me to have my license.
Oh well, they're supposed to do more shows in America after the UK/Australia run, so hopefully they come to Indiana then.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amongst_the_lies
greendea

greendea

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime5/4/2009, 9:16 pm

they will come to italy, exatly in my ciry, so obvliousy i'm ghoint to but tickets
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime5/13/2009, 9:49 pm

Chelsea! Presale go on sale today at 3 if you don't know!
General admin for us?
My phone is working, but it might be by then.
I'll call if I can.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime5/14/2009, 7:56 pm

^Yeah, I tried to call you yesterday, but the phone wasn't working....

But........GUESS WHAT?

....I ORDERED THE PRESALE TICKETS!!

Annnnnd.....that's not all....lol

The tickets are GENERAL ADMISSION too!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime5/14/2009, 9:41 pm

Ah! Chelsea! I love you and your mother!
Ah! Ah! I am going to cry!

My phone should be working today, so I'll call then. =D
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime7/17/2009, 11:13 am

Okay so....the concert was AMAZING!!!!
Not only was it amazing, but Sarah and I bought these fake flowers to throw up on stage during the concert and we attached a note that had 1000 Hours lyrics written on it ("Here's this flower I've picked for all the hours that you've spent with me") except we changed the lyrics to "Here's these flowers that we've picked for all the hours that we've spent with you...at the Chicago show"

So I was holding them (Sarah and I were really super close to the end of the catwak btw) and in the middle of Know Your Enemy, Billie walked to the end of the catwalk where I was, looked right at me and actually gestered me to throw them to him. =D
So when he got them he stuck them in the head of his guitar and kept them there for the rest of the song. (hence my avatar and signature) xD
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 1:29 am

Oh my fucking god! That is amazing! Very Happy I'm so fucking jealous of you right now! He probably read the little note attached and was thinking of you guys. That's fucking epic!

I'm seeing them on August 11th in St. Louis. I wanted to get floor seats, but my dad is taking me and my friend, and I knew there was no way he would want to stand and get in a mosh pit lol, so we had to get seats. I'm a little disappointed, but it should be amazing anyway. I'm also trying to get my brother to take me to the August 12th show in Kansas City. If he says yes then we might be able to get floor seats! I've never been on the floor before, and I'm a little nervous, how was it for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 11:00 am

^Well, it was our first time on the floor also, so right when Green Day came on, everybody started going crazy of course and so I was a little surpised at first with all the pushes and stuff, but really it wasn't all that bad once you got used to it.

Before Green Day came on, Sarah and I were right next to each other (she was to the right of me) and then when they first started playing 21st Century Breakdown I look to my right and....no Sarah xD I was like "Where in the hell did Sarah go?"
Apparently she ended up getting pushed over near where Jason was all the way on the left side of me instead where I couldn't see her. lol

I really didn't get moved all that much. In the beginning of the concert I was like in 4th row and by the middle to end I was probably in like...6th row. But generally I was in the same area. And obviously everyone was really sweaty and stuff, but the heat and the sweat really didn't bother me at all. I just wasn't thinking about any of that because I was just so focused on the concert.

It was really funny because Sarah and I were so delirious afterwards. I was like smiling and laughing for no apparent reason and I was clinging onto her and my mom. I seriously felt like I was high or drunk or something xD I drank like...four cans of Mountian Dew in the car and a bottle of water.

There was this random guy that was passing out fliers for something about communism or something like that and he gave me one and my mom told me to throw it away and so I crumbled it up and tried throwing it into this trashcan and it didn't make it in, so the second time I tried to put it in, I just flung it in there, but the trashcan had like openings on both sides so when I threw it in, it went out the other side. xD I was so out of it, I was like "How did that happen?"

The next day when I woke up I noticed that I had two small bruises on my arm, but that was it. Two lousy little bruises. xD My calves hurt like hell and my neck and my arms hurt a little bit, but not too bad. It was mostly my calves.

Oh, and before the concert while Sarah and I were waiting outside, the tour bus was right there in the front. This random guy came walking out of the tour bus, and went into those compartments that are at the bottom of buses, and took out a vacuum sweeper and walked back in the bus with it, so me and Sarah called him the random cleaning guy. And then later on, these girls came walking over to the tour bus with these 21st Century Breakdown hoodies and Sarah and I started laughing and I was like "Phsst! Yeah right! Wouldn't that be funny if they walked right in that tour bus like they knew Green Day or something?" and then they walked right in and I was like, O__o oh.... lol

And also, I brought I black sharpie with me so Sarah wrote on my right hand "MODERN" and then on my left she wrote "WORLD" and then I did the same thing for her, but her's said "MASS HYSTERIA" And then on her left arm I put "G-L-O-R-I-A-!" and then on the right arm I put "G-L-O-R-I-A-?" Then she wrote on my arms "CHRISTIAN'S INFERNO!" xD

So yeah...anyway...don't be nervous. It really wasn't THAT bad, at least for me and I know that it's probably different for everyone. I was a little nervous at first too, but when I got used to it, I was fine ^___^

Oh, and here's a video of Billie getting me and Sarah's flowers =D : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtIGoDsGMNE
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 1:53 am

That's so cool! I pray to god my concert experience will be like that lol. Glad you guys had a great time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime7/23/2009, 8:43 am

Oh, and Sarah's going to get the internet pretty soon on her computer and so when she does, she's going to post her own little recap and some more advice for you. =)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime7/25/2009, 3:37 am

Thanks guys! I'm excited now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime8/18/2009, 12:47 am

Gah! I know I'm a few days late posting this, but the St. Louis concert was amazing! As cheesy as it sounds, it was the best night of my life! My friend Samantha and my dad came too, and they weren't the biggest Green Day fans, but they love them now! At first, I was a little disappointed that I was in the stands, but when the concert got going, it didn't matter because Billie, Mike, and Tre are so involved with the audience it makes you feel like you're on the floor!

Highlights:
1. Billie mooning the crowd! The image of his ass is still burned in my brain!
2. "King for a Day/Shout" This isn't one of my favorite songs, but the whole production that they put on stage during this song made it awesome. Billie also threw in Break On Through (To the Other Side), Free Fallin', and I'll Be There. And I loved it when Billie stared into Shout and he sang "I want you to know, I want you to know now..." and he starte stripping. He lifted his shirt all the way up!
3. Hearing them play older songs like 2,000 Light Years Away and At the Library.
4. "Minority" This was so amazing and so much fun I didn't stop jumping and screaming through the whole song!
5. During Longview, after the kid Billie pulled onstage to sing finished singing, Billie asked him to do a stage dive. So, the kid did, and no one caught him! It was so funny yet so bad at the same time, but it was great. The kid almost hit the floor, but some people got under him. Billie watched the whole thing and then he laughed and he said "You stupid motherfucker." lmfao that was hilarious.
6. Billie's encore at the end. Macy's Day Parade was just beautiful, and so was Coming Clean. Good Riddance was good too.
7. American Eulogy! One of my favorite songs off the new album, and it was cool to hear Mike sing!

Overall, it was a brilliant concert, and my dad told me it was the best concert he had ever been to. The only regrets I have was that they didn't play Jesus of Suburbia. That is my favorite Green Day song, and I would have loved to hear it. Oh, well. When Green Day comes back to the US, I'm seeing them again!
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Tour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour!   Tour! Icon_minitime8/18/2009, 1:12 am

Ohhhh, that's so awesome Faye!!!! =D
I'm glad that you had an amazing time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tour! Empty