Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Red Empty
PostSubject: Red   Red Icon_minitime9/19/2008, 5:49 am

Okay, soooo today in English Honors we did something really fun lolol

First my teacher told us to title our writing with either a color or an emotion. I picked the color Red, obviously lol

Then we had to write fifteen sentences and she gave us rules and guidelines for each sentence so....

Sentence One: The first three words in this sentence have to be "You stand there..."

Sentence Two: Mention your color in this sentence.

Sentence Three: Mention a body part in this sentence.

Sentence Four: Put in a similie in this sentence so like for example, "He was as strong as an ox."

Sentence Five: This sentence must have at least 20-25 words.

Sentence Six: This sentence must have at least 8 words.

Sentence Seven: You must mention a piece of clothing in this sentence.

Sentence Eight: This sentence must mention something about "wishing"

Sentence Nine: This sentence has to have an animal in it.

Sentence Ten: The first three words in this sentence must have the same sounding constanants in them so for example, "We wish we..", "My mother makes...", "What would we...".

Sentence Eleven: Mention your color in this sentence.

Sentence Twelve: You must mention a smell or scent in this sentence.

Sentence Thirteen: This sentence has to have a metaphor in it.

Sentence Fourteen: This sentence must have something about "hating"

Sentence Fifteen: In this sentence mention your color or something you said in the first sentence.

Soooo this is what i wrote while she gave as each sentence and their guidelines and rules:

-----------------------------------

Red.

You stand there transfixed to the television set and you hold your breath. Red, white, and blue waves of color splash on to the screen. Your fingers are tap; tap, tapping on the mahogany table in front of you. Your skin is as white as snow and a nervous look is spread across your face. The beginning to a new America is finally coming and a new face will decide our country's fate; and our future lies in the balance. And you can't decide what that fate is. You look down and notice a loose thread on the hem of your shirt and begin to tug at it, and it is a short distraction. You wish you could turn the channel, but you're glued to what is about to happen, almost like a dramatic movie just waiting for the climax. Your dog starts to bark and you shush him to stop; never taking your eyes off the screen. 'What would we do if the world collapses; if it falls apart?' you begin to wonder. The red, white, and blue colors disappear and someone of importance fills the screen. As you begin to listen to what the person is starting to say, you notice a faint burning smell coming from your oven; your dinner is burning, but you don't care. This moment is your terror; your horror. And you begin to hate the anticipation. Finally the winner is announced and you stare in shock as the red, white, and blue waves of color splash back on to the screen.

-------------------------------
So yupp...lol

You can do this too if you want and post it as a reply.
You don't have to though, of course
It's really fun. =)
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red   Red Icon_minitime9/19/2008, 8:40 am

^I liked yours, Chelsea. =)
I attempted. My color is 'Blue'

Blue.

You stand there; your bloodshot eyes staring at thin air. A blue feeling comes over you as your hearing fades away. Your lip quivers at the nervousness that is inside of you. You look like your life was flashing before your eyes, and that every goal you set for yourself suddenly disappeared. It has, in a way, and you have just discovered that everything you've been living for has been snatched right from you. But why is this all happening to you? Your denim jeans are covered in blood, and are torn and shredded from thorns you've passed through; real ones and imaginary ones. All you are wishing for is a change; for your life to be switched with someone elses. A life where you can develop cat-like senses, and succeed in everything you've ever wanted to do. Why were we all so alone; like empty souls traveling mindlessly, with nowhere to go? The blue feeling you expierence will not ever go away, and all the fear you feel will linger in your mind forever. You smell the scent of perfume that was sprayed on your shirt - vanilla. At the smell of a scent, that is as strong and feirce as a tiger, you realize that no matter how nice you smell, or how pretty you are on the outside, nothing can cover up your vacant insides. You hate yourself, but it isn't your fault. And as you remain standing there, your blue feeling still overwhelming you, you realize this isn't worth the trouble, that you will end it all tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red   Red Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 12:46 am

^ ohhhh, i really like your's sarah! =D
kinda creepy....but i like creepy so..lolol yeah!
xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red   Red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fictional Stories :: Writing Discussions-
Jump to: