Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Writers Block

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Writers Block Empty
PostSubject: Writers Block   Writers Block Icon_minitime8/16/2008, 1:33 pm

Billie Joe/Gerard Way.
Eeeeeee.
Not much more to say.
I have 5 chapters written, and I'm constantly writing. I'll try and get all 5 up tonight.
=D

Chapter 01 - I'll Be Here Waiting, Babe
Gerard's POV

The point of the pencil snapped, and so did I. That was the forth pencil tip to break in the last fifteen minutes, and I wasn't even writing anything; I was tapping it against the table like a madman. I sighed and walked from the living room to my bedroom, and effortlessly plopped down onto my bed. I had a screaming headache, and was the most tired I had been in months. I glanced at the grandfather clock that stood next to the closet door, and it read just a little past midnight. I figured my wife, Lindsay, would be asleep, but I decided to try and call her anyway. Tonight was her last show of this month, and she had about two weeks before having to head over to Europe. I knew I would see her in just a few hours, but I hadn't talked to her in a little over three days, and was starting to miss her voice.

I tiredly pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed her cell number. It rang four times, and, not to my surprise, Jimmy picked up.

"Hey, Gerardy! What's goin' on?"

I smiled at the enthusiasm, but obvious tiredness that oozed from his voice.

"Hi, Jim. Not much, really. How was the show?"

"Oh, the show was spectacular. Absolutely superb, as always."

I laughed when I heard Steve in the background singing, "Gerar-dy, Gerar-dy, Gerar-dy, Gerar-dy."

Jimmy snorted when Kitty yelled at them to shut up. Steve continued to sing, but in a raspy whisper.

"Yeah, uh, is Lindsay awake?"

"Oh, my amigo, your lovely lady has been sleeping for uno hour!"

"Uno hour!" Steve shouted from the back.

I giggled, and Steve went to singing, "Uno hour, uno hour, uno hour, uno hour."

"Well, I'll just wait until tomorrow," I said to whoever was listening.

"We can wake her up, Gee. I bought a pink bike horn yesterday. You know how loud those fuckers are?" Jimmy inquired.

"Fucking loud!" Steve said.

"Yeah, very loud! We can just put it against her ear and squeeze it, you know? She probably wouldn't be too happy.."

Steve chuckled. "You said squeeze."

Jimmy snorted, and they both started laughing like idiots.

"Guys! Do you have to be so loud?" Kitty asked.

"Kit, Gee's on the phone!" Jimmy said, totally oblivious to her question.

"Hi Gerard, how are you?" she asked sweetly.

I chuckled at how her tone of voice changed so suddenly.

"I'm fine, you?"

She sighed. "Good, aside from these two toddlers. They are driving me up the goddamn wall."

"Ah, she's just PMSing, don't believe anything she says," Jimmy announced with a goofy grin in his voice. He was rewarded with a hard slap on the leg from Kitty, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ow!" he shrieked, and I heard both Steve and Kitty giggle.

"Aha! I got a smile out of you! I win!" he said, and the 4 of us laughed.

"How is Lyn not awake when you guys are so loud?" I questioned.

Steve snorted. "Cause she's the heaviest sleeper ever."

"Yeah, but she's also kinda scary when she sleeps too. Have you ever noticed that sometimes in the middle of the night, she'll be like, "URGGHHH!" like she's dying or something?" Jimmy inquired.

"Like, in Little Nickey when he's sleeping on that heater thingy, and making those satanic moans?" Steve helped.

Kitty and I both couldn't stop laughing, and soon after that we ended that "conversation," if you will. I then got an icepack for my fading, but still powerful headache. I attempted to sleep, but was kept awake for hours from excitement. I couldn't wait to see my wife again.

Lmfao. I had to have a strange convo with Gerard and the rest of Mindless Self Indulgence.
The part of the conversation about Lyn making noises when she sleeps, and the Little Nicky appearence comes from a convo I had with Chelsea, due to lack of inspiration. Lmfao.
The chapter title is a lyric from the song 'Dead!' written and performed by My Chemical Romance.
Next chapter is Billie's POV, then Gerards', and so forth.
I'll type it now, or sometime tonight.
Weee.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Writers Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers Block   Writers Block Icon_minitime8/16/2008, 3:48 pm

Chapter 02 - Big Plans and Leaving Friends
Billie Joe's POV

"So, how is this record different than the previous Green Day records, and, why, 7 albums in, self-title the album?"

"Well, the record isn't much different than our other stuff. Some songs sound like they came off of Dookie, Insomniac, Kerplunk, Warning, even American Idiot. At the same time, we aren't re-writing 'Basket Case' or something like that, per say, but the songs just sound like classic Green Day. So, self-titling the album just made sense. It's classic Green Day, we might as well call it Green Day, you know?"

"Does this mean you're playing it safe?"

"Eh, I wouldn't say that. It probably comes off that way, and I know some critics and fans will write it off as that, but, personally, no, I don't think so. We took a huge chance with American Idiot, we just wanted to go back to our roots and do what we do best. I love American Idiot, but it would feel weird to do something as big and epic as that again, you know? But, no, we never looked at each other and said, "Ah, shit, we have to play it safe now."

"And what about the tour? When and where will it start? Any bands in mind for you to take out with you?"

"We have a couple months of dates. We'll do the US, and then go to Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Canada, and Mexico. Everywhere, really. I'm not sure of when it starts, soon, probably. We tossed a few ideas for who we want to come out with us. Our manager was going to try and get in contact with My Chemical Romance sometime today, I think."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, we took them out in '05, and it was cool, really relaxed. We're just not sure if they'd be up for it or not."

"Well, who would pass up touring with Green Day?"

"Haha, yeah."

"Well, that's all the time we have for this evening. Thank you to Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day, and back to-"

My wife, Adrienne, turned off the TV, smiled, and went back to folding my clothes for tour. She always packs my shit for me when I leave.

"Well, that was nice," she said. "First interview since the album came out, right?"

"Yeah," I answered as I rubbed my forehead, and savored the comfort of our bed. "But we're gonna get asked those same 'ol shitty questions for months, maybe years. It's going to get so annoying."

Adrienne frowned. "Are you Mr. Pessimist today or what?"

I chuckled. "I just don't want to leave so soon," I whined. "I wish I had just a few more days with you and the boys."

She smiled sadly. "It is going to be weird. You were home for almost a year, maybe more, made the record, came home for a few months, and now your leaving for a year. I know this happens every time, but it never gets any easier."

I smiled sadly too, and crawled across the bed to hug and kiss her. "It really doesn't, Adie. I have to go, and I only sorta wanna go. I wish I could take you and the boys out like we did when they were younger; I just hate having to leave you guys all the time. I don't know, sometimes I wish I didn't have to go."

Adrienne smiled. "It's your job, and I love you for it. You know me and the kids will always be here - we're not going anywhere," she stopped and grinned. "As long as you don't fall in love with anybody else."

I snorted and kissed her again. "Yeah, like I would ever be in love with anybody but you."

I don't know if I can type much more.
It's almost 3 AM, and my back hurts, and I'm tireddddd.
But I will try. I can't type it tomorrow, so I'll do it now.
Crap, since I said it's 3 AM, I have Issues by MSI stuck in my head.
Lmfao.
More soon-ish.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Writers Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers Block   Writers Block Icon_minitime8/17/2008, 2:26 am

LOLOLOL

I laughed at the Little Nicky part, instantly thinking of our convo xDDD

I was like...........hey!!! this sounds familiar! xD

And at least we have Green Day touring with the new album in a story! Too bad in reality they're not......but we can ALWAYS pretend! LOLOLOL

I loved the story so far sarah! I especially loved the first paragraph. ^__^

And also the whole convo with Gerard on the phone with Jimmy. xDDD

"Oh, my amigo, your lovely lady has been sleeping for uno hour!" LMAO I can just see him saying that!

Can't wait for more!

I wanna see some SPICY action between Gerard and Billie!!!

Mmmmmmm..........dirty......
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Writers Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers Block   Writers Block Icon_minitime8/17/2008, 3:08 am

OMG, I'M GRINNING LIKE A MADMAN.
lmfaolmfaolmfao.

I know! I was like, "Well, Green Day's album definetly needs to be out in this story, so I can have a little bit of happiness." Lmfao.
Lmfao, yeah, I tried to get Jimmy's personality down. =)
LMFAO. There probably will be. Spicy action between Billie and Gee will be quite interesting/weird to write. Haha.

I'm going to type chapter 3 now.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Writers Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers Block   Writers Block Icon_minitime8/17/2008, 3:34 am

Chapter 03 - That Girl's Not Right in the Brain
Gerard's POV

The second I stepped out of the car, I was bombarded with a powerful hug, a slew of messy kisses, and a teary laugh from Lindsay. I couldn't help but laugh with her, and hug her back like I've never hugged before. I kissed her, and we hugged again. I've missed her touch, and the taste of her lips like crazy.

I pulled away, and how lit up her eyes were, and how adorable her grin was, I couldn't help but feel like I was melting. I haven't been in her arms for 4 months straight, and if I had to go just one more day without her, I probably would of gone insane.

"Hi," I said with a smile across my face.

She giggled like a school girl, and squeezed my sweating hand.

"Hi," she replied.

I hugged Jimmy, Steve, and Kitty, and they all said goodbye to each other. Then, Lindsay and I started the half an hour trip back to our apartment in New Jersey.

"You missed 6 calls, Gee," she said, as she searched through my cell phone.

I smiled. "Someone's a little snoopy."

She chuckled and put the phone in my hand that wasn't on the steering wheel. We came to a red light, and I saw that all the missed calls were from Frank. I sighed and called his number, and waited for an answer. The light turned green when he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, did you need something," I asked.

"Oh, hey, Gerard! Guess what?"

"What?"

"Brian called an hour ago. He told me Green Day wants to tour with us," he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, isn't that awesome?"

"Yeah, wow," I said, a bit shocked a band like Green Day would want to tour with us. I thought they were just being friendly when they took us out in 2005, but asking us again for a second run was amazing.

"So, are you in? Their tour manager needs an answer by tomorrow. Everyone else says yes, so you better agree."

I laughed and turned onto a different street.

"Hell, yeah, I'm in."

Frank giggled that strange, girly giggle he has. "Are you and Linds home or on your way?"

"On the way, about halfway there," I replied.

"Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow then."

We said our goodbyes, and I didn't realize I was smiling until Lindsay asked me if Frank had talked dirty to me or something. "No, no, no," I said, as I pulled onto a highway that would lead us home. We both chuckled at the delayed reaction of what she said.

"Frank said Green Day asked us to tour with them. I'm going talked to the guys tomorrow and figure out the dates and shit."

"Oh my God, get out of here!" she exclaimed.

I laughed. "I can't, I'm going 60 down a highway, I'd be killed if I got out of her."

Lindsay laughed. "There's a smart ass in the building now, huh?"

"We're in a car, not a building."

"Oh my God," she said, laughing. I laughed too. Not at what I said, but the hilariously cute giggle she expelled.

"No, honestly, honey, that's amazing, I'm so happy for you guys."

"Yeah, me too, but we haven't put anything out in over 2 years. Parade seems like ages ago. I just hope the fans aren't disappointed or something," I said.

"They won't be disappointed," she argued. "Old stuff, new stuff, it doesn't matter. You're such a worry wart."

I smiled. "You're right," I said as I pulled into a parking place in front of our apartment.

I looked over at her. "You got way to excited when I said 'Green Day'. You shoulda say your face."

Lindsay snickered. "Shut up."

"You're not right in the brain."

She laughed. "Hang 'Em High? Are you trying to squeeze your lyrics into our conversations?" she questioned.

"Pssh, no. It fit though, right?"

She laughed again, and we both stepped out of the car and into our apartment.

It was great to finally have her home again.

______
Aww.
I liked this chapter.
It was funny to write them talking in a car. It reminded me of 'I Would Drive On To The End With You.'
The chapter is lyric is from the MCR song 'Hang 'Em High'
Yeah, so. I'll probably type chapter 5, and then that will be it for awhile.
=)
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Writers Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers Block   Writers Block Icon_minitime8/17/2008, 3:51 am

awwwww lolol

"Oh my God, get out of here!" she exclaimed.

I laughed. "I can't, I'm going 60 down a highway, I'd be killed if I got out of her."

Lindsay laughed. "There's a smart ass in the building now, huh?"

"We're in a car, not a building."

"Oh my God," she said, laughing. I laughed too. Not at what I said, but the hilariously cute giggle she expelled.

LMAO I loved that xDDDD

I want more! lolol
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Writers Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers Block   Writers Block Icon_minitime8/17/2008, 5:37 am

LMFAO.
Well, here you go.

Chapter 04 - Welcome to Paradise
Billie Joe's POV

The bags were packed and sitting next to the door. It was 8 in the morning, and I was leaving for tour. The first show was that night, right in Oakland. That was why I didn't have to leave as early as 5 or something.

I said goodbye to my kids, Joey and Jakob, before the left for school, gave Adie a zillion hugs and kisses before finally walking out the door, and into the nice smelling and clean tour bus that I knew would smell like shit and look like a zoo within 2 days. It was like paradise when it was clean, and Hell when it wasn't.

Mike, being the early bird that he is, was already in the bus, drinking a cup of coffee, probably his 7th. I sat down across from him, poured some coffee in a cup and sipped it slowly. I glanced over at the sink and saw a mug sitting in it.

"Is Tre here?" I asked.

Mike nodded and smiled. "He had 2 cups and was already bouncing off the walls. He went to piss and I hid the sugar underneath the sink."

I laughed into my cup as I took another drink. "Where is he now?"

"Watching Spongebob, I think he said."

I smiled and shook my head. "Oh, " I said, remembering I hand't seen the dates yet. "Did you get the tour paper thingy?"

Mike pointed to the counter as he took another drink. I grabbed it and set it down in front of me. It looked like every other list of dates we had. A show almost everyday, with places listed ranging from Madison Square Garden to a small intimate club in Tokyo. All the dates were listed with MCR, so I guess they said yes to the tour.

Tre came out from the back of the bus, tripped and blamed the air for it. He sat down beside with a can of Mountain Dew in his hands. Mike rolled his eyes but smiled.

"How was Spongebob?" I asked.

"Awesome," he said. "It was 'Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV'. That's the one where Spongebob gets Mermaid Man's small ray and shrinks everyone. He shrunk Patrick and Squidward and Patrick was talking about a pickle being in a jar, and Squidward was like, "I wonder if I fell from this height, it would be enough to kill me."

"That's what I'm thinking," Mike said.

"Fascinating, Tre."

"Yeah, I know," he said, as he pressed the side of the can which made an annoying crackling sound.

"Anybody heard from MCR?" Mike asked.

I shook my head. "I haven't talked to any of them yet."

"I talked to Bob and Mikey last night," Tre said. "Bob's in Chicago, the rest of them are in Jersey, I think. They were getting a plane early 'dis morning, and should be here by noon."

We both nodded, and the three of us continued to drink coffee and bullshit back and forth. Tre already made the trip to the store for cheap champagne for a cool celebration after the show.

Until then, we were stuck drinking coffee, watching TV, annoying each other and waiting until MCR arrived.

Sorry, I typed really really fast.
Chapter lyric is from Green Day's song 'Welcome to Paradise.'
This is the last one for a while.
I got to go now. Computer time is now gone. =(
Talk to guys sometime. Byeeeeee.
<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Writers Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers Block   Writers Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down