Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Inside Empty
PostSubject: Inside   Inside Icon_minitime7/6/2008, 4:56 am

Gerard Way/Weird physco nameless dude one shot.

Weird physco nameless dude's POV

I turned away when you looked acrosss the avenue, waiting for the green traffic light to change red. You breathed heavily and shivered as the late November air blew across your perfectly chiseled face. You turned your head to see if the light had changed yet, and your porcelin skin almost seemed to raditate from the glare of the dim street light. Two cars - one blue, the other silver - went passed before the light finally turned red.

You began crossing the road, and I shuffled back farther into the dark shadow of the coffee shop. It was past 2 AM on a Monday morning, and you were, of course, on your way to grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks, just like I have watched you do for so many months. You walked in Starbucks; you were the only customer. You payed for your drink, and casually walked out. You were standing off to the left of the entrance, slightly shivering as you sipped the hot beverage.

Seconds passed, and you soon finished your coffee. I quickly pulled out a new pack of Marboro cigarettes - the only brand you smoke. I casually approached you, a lit fag already in my mouth, and mumered, "Wanna bum one?" You grasciously accepted my offer, with a shy, "Thank you," and took one of the cancer sticks. I lit it for you and we stood in silence, taking drag after drag. You were finishing yours off quick - you little chain smoker - and I knew I had to act fast.

I let the cigarette butt fall through my fingers, and it dropped quietly onto the frosty, cold pavement. You nodded a goodbye to me and walked passed with the empty coffee cup in your hand. You were a few feet away from me when I began toying around with the switchblade knife in my coat pocket. I pulled it out and began to silently walk behind you. I started getting impatient with myself, and started to jog towards you. My jog soon became a run, and then a full on charge. Every emotion I had expierenced within this year and a half ran wild through my blood the second I touched your skin.

I reached you and yanked by your shirt collar, then grabbed your shouldars and thrusted you into the perfectly placed alley that was away from all signs of life. by this point, your pupils were as large as theyr were going to get, and your body had switched to pure panic mode. I couldn't help but grin at the feeling of domineering over you.

I pushed you against the damp brick wall of a building and pressed my chapped lips against your lushish and quivering ones. You tried to pull away, but my strength overpowered you. It was starting to rain heavily just like the weather forecast had reported, and we were both soon soaked to the bone.

Just when I was about to pull my lips from yours, I felt your teeth pierce through my bottom lip, drawing blood. I pulled from you, swearing at the lust of my life coldly. You attempted to pull your arms from my hands, but there was nothing in this goddamn world that would make me release my grip on you.

I chuckeled at you and when I realized blood was heavily pouring from my mouth. I wiped it across your shoular, staining your shirt collar and denim jacket. At this point, you were pulling ever muscle and tendin you had in your body, trying to escape me. I decided to stop fucking around and do what I had been planning and yearning to do for 16 months.

With your back against the wall, I fiddled to find my belt buckle during the stormy and jet black night. Within seconds, my pants and delicates were dropped around my ankles, and I soon had yours off as well. You had probably thought I was simply going to rob or murder you, or something else cliche` and ordinary, no. This was nothing of the ordinary.

I sucked in a deep breath and whirled you around so your backside was facing me. I inhaled and exhaled once more as I penetrated inbetween your legs. You let out a cry of agony, and tried to escape, but failed miserably again.

I couldn't believe it. Everything seemed to melt away, and pure bliss was all that surronded me. Your muscles tightened and I thrusted forward, wickedly grinning the entire time.

I was finally inside of you.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside   Inside Icon_minitime7/6/2008, 11:36 am

wow....

just...wow

that was amazing. I especially loved the last line.

=D
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside   Inside Icon_minitime7/6/2008, 2:00 pm

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside   Inside Icon_minitime7/12/2008, 8:28 am

That was amazing! Very Happy I loved it!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside   Inside Icon_minitime8/16/2008, 3:24 pm

Thank you, Faye. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content