Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Are You Currently Reading??

Go down 
+3
Rara
Sarahnade.
Modern Zero.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2007-09-22

What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Reading??   What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 7:23 am

Flowers in the Attic - V.C. Andrews
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Reading??   What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/26/2008, 4:26 am

Castaway wrote:
Flowers in the Attic - V.C. Andrews

ohhh. i love the movie to that book. i used to watch it all the time when i was younger =D
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Reading??   What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2008, 12:05 am

I read the book first, and then I saw the movie. In my opinion, the movie was really bad. It wasn't like the movie at all. I like the book so much better. But, that's just my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Reading??   What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2008, 2:49 am

lol i've never read the book so idk xD
i'll read it sometime though.
i think the reason why i love it is because i'd watch the movie all the time when i was younger although it kinda scared me just a little bit.
like the part when the mom gets slapped on the back with a whip, the little boy gets poisoned, stuff like that. lol
but i really should read the book because i have heard from others also that it is way better than the movie. =D
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Drive

Moonlight Drive

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Reading??   What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/31/2008, 4:01 am

Yeah, that part was creepy. The book is way creepier than the movie. In the movie, there wasn't insest, but that was a major theme in the book. I just like the book better. I highly suggest you read it. It is the first in a whole series of books.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Reading??   What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/23/2008, 5:40 am

^ hmm...i thought that somewhere in the movie it like hinted somewhere about the mom and her uncle or whatever had sex and is the kid's father....i think..or was the incest with the two oldest kids.....lol idk. But i'll definately read the book! It's in my list of books to read right now lol

Currently Reading:

Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher (first heard about it from Faye in this thread and it sounded really good =D)
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Reading??   What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 7:02 am

The Chosen - Chaim Potok

The Host - Stephenie Meyer
Back to top Go down
Rara

Rara

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Reading??   What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/3/2008, 1:37 am

^^ I LOVE The Host ! <3 enjoy reading it ! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Reading??   What Are You Currently Reading?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Reading??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fictional Stories :: Writing Discussions-
Jump to: