Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dreams....

Go down 
+2
Sarahnade.
Modern Zero.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greendea

greendea

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-09-17

dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreams....   dreams.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 3:43 am

Smile really? well, at least you really sleep and don't have to worry about nightmares
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

Number of posts : 3466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: dreams....   dreams.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 4:36 am

lol. That's weird Vale..

I don't remember most of my dreams either. I just remember a few.
Back to top Go down
http://bestthingintown.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

Number of posts : 2476
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: dreams....   dreams.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2007, 4:56 am

me too. lol
Back to top Go down
MADOOOOOOY!

MADOOOOOOY!

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: dreams....   dreams.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2007, 1:51 pm

when i have a scary dream i just stay awake all night scared but in the morning i over come my fear ,this happens everytime i keep saying its just a stupid dream
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-punkster.piczo.com
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: dreams....   dreams.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 3:14 am

Okay, so i had a weird dream last night.....O_O lolol

Okay, so i think i was at my house or something and I went out to hide somewhere witha friend from these bad people for some reason. Don't know why, but you know how most dreams, you do things that you're just like, "oookay....why?" lol

Well, yeah so anyway....We ended up hiding with two other people in this really small room and me and this guy was holding the doornob tightly so that they wouldn't find us. Well the bad people came to search down there in other rooms and they went to ours and starting trying to open the door and one of the guys saw me because there was a crack or something in the door so he could see. So he grabs us and starts taking us somewhere....

So now i end up in this room with other kids and stuff and this guys pulls me aside and he starts trying to cut my hair or something. So I scream and i tell him that he could do anything to me except cut my hair...idk lol

So i end up at his house and I try to either hide or run away from him a couple times but he sees me and he slaps me or hits me and stuff. Well i guess one day he wasn't there for some reason. some of his relatives were but he wasn't so i ran out of his house and ran all the way to my house. When I got there my mom, dad, brother, grandma, and cousin was there. I immendiately locked all the doors and sat down when all of the sudden my grandma walks down the hallway and he's with her like she let him in so he could see the house and she like says to me "Someone wants to see you" and I look at him and he smiles at me and i yell something like "Grandma no!" Something like that and I think i was trying to run out of the house but I woke up....

,lololol and it was such a surprise that i did wake up cause i think i almost forgot that i was dreaming and so when i did wake up i was like .........whoa....and i look around the room and begin to remember that i was at my grandma's house and that it was a dream and stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: dreams....   dreams.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2008, 2:27 am

^lmfaolmfao

I am not lying, I honestly had this dream. It's probably the weirdest dream I've eevr had, aside from the dream I had that there was a flying pair of scissors. ;D

Okay. It's a My Chemical Romance dream.

They were at some weird/creepy/haunted house thing, and Gerard and Frankie thought it would be funny to play "ding dong ditch" and go to the house next door and knock on the door, and run away. Lmfaolmfao. They were giggling like school girls.

Then they went back to the house, and they all ate fried chicken. o.O

Then I woke up.

I really wish I could have a dream that made sense, instead of fried chicken and ding dong ditch with MCR. Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Modern Zero.

Modern Zero.

PostSubject: Re: dreams....   dreams.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2008, 3:20 am

.......LMFAO!!! xDDD

the ding dong ditch thing instantly reminded me of that Bevis and Butthead episode lolol

you have.......interesting dreams sarah... XD
Back to top Go down
Sarahnade.
Admin
Sarahnade.

PostSubject: Re: dreams....   dreams.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/16/2008, 2:59 am

LMFAO, I KNOW! I thought of the Beavis and Butthead one we watched. That was the best one. Remember when Beavis got in the head with the trashcan, and Butthead just laughed. Lmfao. Or when they were trying to throw up, just to waste time. Lmfao.

Anyway. I had other, strange dreams.

I don't really remember, but a few days ago, I had a dream me and some of my friends from school had to like save this creature that was evil or something. We were in some cave, and this thing had been frozen inside something for years, and there was cinderblocks that were so old and cold, that we could just punch right through them. We got to the thing, and it started chasing us around. Lmfao. Then, for some reason, I was back in my elementary school, and some of the asshole dudes in my grade were talking to me. Then I woke up. Lmfao.

Yesterday, I had a dream that my 2 cats had 4 kittens, and awwww, they were so cute. They were all orange like my orange cat, not different colors like my calico cat. Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreams....   dreams.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dreams....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2